Sep 6, 2019
Vanilla D/D is my preference over most other content. Keep Dee content coming... and if there's a preg route, MrDotsGames please do at least a group shot of all the LIs nude heavily pregnant. More would be fine, but if it's tough to render, just one shot would be great.

No such shot was in Melody from MrDotsGames. NLT Media disappointed me with no group preg shot for Lust Epidemic at the end, though I still like the game.

Now... Sisterly Lust... :love:

But the above is just... you know... my thoughts... man.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally, we got a bit more with D and Georgina for those scenes alone this update was worth it. Interested to see how it will go with Rachel in future updates.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To those, who criticise the lack of Jennifer: This game is called "Dating my Daughter", not "Dating my Daughter's friends". So the focus should be pretty clear. What do you expect from a game having such a title? :unsure:
It is not called my daughter dating Martin or Georgina either and I saw a lot of requests for first and second is there or even action with the asshat brothers....... and as far as I know game is not called NTRéd by my daughter either:p So I think asking for some MC/jennifer action is just as permissible and for me actually would be way more fun to see development time put in as other males having fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Profound_Madman
Aug 17, 2019
This game (series?) has always been great, but it still really annoys me that, unless I've somehow missed a choice somewhere, you can't trigger the flags for both Jennifer and Georgina's content unless you do it manually in the menu. This is especially jarring when in the latest update (since my save is on the Jennifer route of the two) without manually triggering Georgina in the menu a bunch of scenes and dialogue make no sense, talking about kissing the daughter in the changing room, knowing about the secret and proposing a threesome, even though none of the triggers for that event actually happened.
Also I just noticed after checking on my save that even though it still appears before the scene, after the threesome event happens, the menu option for just Georgina no longer exists, even though Elena and Jennifer's solo options are still there, so I no longer know what the fuck's going on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: salgazar

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm there's an error in this update.
I've rejected Georgina relationship route at every turn, but when all three are in the house after dinner, the MC is worried Georgina will tell D that he's been seeing her behind his back, even though he never did.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and Krynh

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I think it is one of the very best corruption games out there, and I LOVE corruption games, well corruption AND cheating are the best

I have had my complaints with DMD over its run but in general there isn't a better D/F corruption game out there. I remember the sense of triumph getting the first kiss and now she is a crazed sex maniac, it is bliss

All said I would still dump her in a heart beat for Elena

Asclepius

Sep 9, 2017
It seems to me like the last few updates are taking us to harem style gaming, establishing new threesomes, etc. I don't mind having different paths that are exclusive to each other further differentiating this game from every other game out there, yes harem is a path but a highly transited one. Real question: are BDSM points being used? was the schoolgirl outfit idea scraped? I love the game but I have to agree with a previous comment that the models look dated, I think it's time to wrap up the story and go for a reboot or continuation with a different style/new models.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello fellas
Just wanted to know, may i begin this game at Chapter 3 or i'll be completly lost?
I'm new to this forum and this kind of games and i wanted to know how it works. Each chapter is a different game that I have to DL? So to have the best possible experience i should download chapter 1 then 2 then 3 right?
don't insult me if you find my questions stupid and thanks to whoever answers me
Have a good day ;) (btw this game is insane and animations are so nice !! good job mod)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes