Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow what a great update full of hot steamy scene's. Georgina and the daughter scene's really stole the show. I'd love to somehow make Georgina a part of D and F's lives permanently. As for the mom, I agree that she should be broken down and be made low. Make her wise the the relationships between D and F and even Georgina. Make her except her role as a failed mom and now making amends any way she's made to. Including her being a breeder for F so they can enjoy kids together. The mother had a relationship with her own father and would likely understand her daughters affection for her Dad. Georgina on the other hand we found out isn't below doing what doing what needs to be done to be with F. Really hope F knocked her up since he finished in her on my play through. As always amazing work or this update and can't wait for more. Btw not interested in sharing any women with any men. Those paths are wasted on me.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Please someone describe the changes in version 0.26? On the main page there is only 0.24 changelog.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I liked ch 1, but then I somehow stopped to care for this game. Should I give it another shot?
Definitely ... I have been here from the beginning of DMD and Melody and Sunshine Love too, and its just gets better and better. MrDots and his team are on Point! I wont go into details and give the game away, but I gotta say as someone following the Daughter+Georgina track this update was exactly what I was hoping for. :love::p:love:

Thanks Dev! That was Fan_Fucking_Tastic!

Last edited:

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Although I thought last DMD update was a bit pedestrian but now having played all variations of the latest update I now understand why this update was exceptional to say the least. Previous and new characters situations and storylines are now making a lot more sense, not to say that the renders are amazing. No doubt some will criticize this update but in general one must be happy with the content (and F got a lot more BJ’s than last update). I can’t wait nor should I say my balls can’t wait for the next update with Georgina when she gets together with F and D before she leaves town. Here is hoping that after D watched the lesbian movie” Three Of A Kind” she gets the imitative and the urge to “go down” on Elena or Georgina or Margo or Olivia when the obvious situations arise.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
2 months and nothing with Martin or Ryan =((( waiting more 2 mths
Heh Ryan is already hiding the fact his brother assaulted D. If he fucks her too and it comes out? I guess F and D really wouldn't be hurting for money after they sue him and the studio. ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
These 2 take way 2 many risks, Cant they do that in their bedroom instead of the sofa with Martin not so far away from them. I hope he doesn't need to pee and catch them in the act.
Wait was there a way for Martin to leave early and not stay the night.
They were asking questions if Martin complimented D back at the office & I said yes. Maybe that's it.
Was he suppose to go inside their bedroom without knocking or something? Y is Martin staring at F's ass so long?
I think I will leave it like that. It's better if he learns his lesson and try to keep it in his pants for a second.
And waiving that engagement ring wherever they go, not so smart.They should really watch what they say when they're in public or do. It's only a matter of time before they get caught.
And should really stop leaving her alone. That's the time some creep always approaches her, always.
Didn't anybody ever teach her not to talk to strangers?
Why would she put that tattoo there? I would have done that higher or a different one.
Looks like Rachel has Maria if things go South between F & D. Love at first glass maybe.
It's only a matter of time before they get get caught cause the F can't keep it in his pants or embarrassed enough when he gets caught. I can't wait to see how F messes up in the next update.....peace.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Definitely ... I have been here from the beginning of DMD and Melody and Sunshine Love too, and its just gets better and better. MrDots and his team are on Point! I wont go into details and give the game away, but I gotta say as someone following the Daughter+Georgina track this update was exactly what I was hoping for. :love::p:love:

Thanks Dev! That was Fan_Fucking_Tastic!
Did you really play Melody and SL? Melody started off decent then gradually became bad and SL started off bad and got worse. :KEK: Maybe I'm just not understanding all the hype.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Question! I've been sort of keeping my eye on this game for a while now but haven't actually jumped in yet as I was worried about how much content it might have. So that said, if I was to start now and play from the beginning to the current end of content, about how long could I expect that to take? (Assuming of course that I read through it at about the same speed it would take to actually speak it out, without skipping over stuff or whatnot.)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Did you really play Melody and SL? Melody started off decent then gradually became bad and SL started off bad and got worse. :KEK: Maybe I'm just not understanding all the hype.
Yea I played them _ Loved Melody and the 'Super Star' ending was great. Played Sunshine Love too and its starting well ... dont like the BF or his dad, but every story needs assholes and villains and they are it. Not sure where the story will lead with his GF back home and the mortgage, but I'm sure they have a plan. Time will tell_ I look forward to watching the story unfold

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Iceman814

Jan 7, 2019
Has anyone have a problem installing the update on their Android device? I know I have I even downloaded a all installer from Google play store and it doesn't even see the APK.
Yes i cant get the android version to innstall

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes