kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
How about play the game instead of asking for saves every time.
You've asked 5 times in last few hours for saves
because i dont wanna play it from the start again been doing that shit everytime it updates i just want to see the update to the story just pressing skip to while reading a walkthrough just to get to the new update is a freaking chore to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E-Dog

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
because i dont wanna play it from the start again been doing that shit everytime it updates i just want to see the update to the story just pressing skip to while reading a walkthrough just to get to the new update is a freaking chore to do.
Chapter 3 hasn't been that long and you can skip through to new update. If you've been using update then you would of known when to save

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
then just save your game at end of each update and use it next time

Reactions: E-Dog and Ed B

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
sorry but can i get a save from the last update had to restart my pc so if a hero could give me a save id appreciate it :love:
Sorry for delay. Should be end of last update. Not sure what route this is though.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
then just save your game at end of each update and use it next time
Its also renpy....it has a backup save even when u delete the game. I dont get how all these peeps need to reformat their computers between updates. Now, the guy i gave the save to seemed legit. Straight up said he wiped his computer. No prob there. (I wonder if they realize that they can still choose their saves when starting out again :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Its also renpy....it has a backup save even when u delete the game. I dont get how all these peeps need to reformat their computers between updates. Now, the guy i gave the save to seemed legit. Straight up said he wiped his computer. No prob there. (I wonder if they realize that they can still choose their saves when starting out again :ROFLMAO:)
It's always the same thing after each update...Need a save...need a save
Best answer for that...create one

Reactions: yoda123 and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Your saves are stored in ur registry. The saves in your game folder are actually just backups. Ur registry saves are still there unless you clear out your hidden renpy folder on main drive.

Point is, u shouldnt need someone elses saves for this one. You didnt wipe your hd. U just deleted the game folder. Not trying to fight, just trying to make you more of an informed.......consumer if you will.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Ed B

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Even though i think we should all just get along....doesnt mean drama isnt entertaining.
la dee da.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
How far is this game is this from completion? I managed to not play since like the third update of Chapter 1 way back when, so if there's only a couple more I'll hold out and binge fap it :p

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
How far is this game is this from completion? I managed to not play since like the third update of Chapter 1 way back when, so if there's only a couple more I'll hold out and binge fap it :p
middle of chapter 3 with chapter 4 after that - probably end of 2021 in total

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The scene with D and those guys at the beach could've been a really good one on the sharing path. A tasteful nude shoot with the two guys would've been risque without going over the top. Instead they just give a thumbs up and turn out to be gay? Personally could've done without that scene doesn't add much to either the sharing path or vanilla.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
The scene with D and those guys at the beach could've been a really good one on the sharing path. A tasteful nude shoot with the two guys would've been risque without going over the top. Instead they just give a thumbs up and turn out to be gay? Personally could've done without that scene doesn't add much to either the sharing path or vanilla.
That scene is obviously there to get the evening gown color info from them. Those who are too restrictive to let the daughter take a picture with the two models likely miss out on that valuable info and it could cost them in the competition.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes