bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
That scene is obviously there to get the evening gown color info from them. Those who are too restrictive to let the daughter take a picture with the two models likely miss out on that valuable info and it could cost them in the competition.
Very true but you could receive that same info in many other ways, those characters aren't the only way the info could be passed down.. Not a big deal just think it was a place to be more out there. If people didn't like the idea of the shoot they could've had the options we saw this update plus something more risque.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
You break her in, you train her, you have your fun with her then you send her out into the world to be the biggest tart in the history of the universe and sit back smugly. This is Mr Farouk's plan, and boy it seems to be going well so far!

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Is it possible to have route where you can get with all three Elana, Jennifer and the daughter?
There's a Elena/D Threesome route and a Jennifer/F route. If you have both of those then there are some extra scenes with all 3 girls. As far as I know there isn't a specific Elena/Jennifer/D Foursome route carved out.

Reactions: SavageKing

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a Elena/D Threesome route and a Jennifer/F route. If you have both of those then there are some extra scenes with all 3 girls. As far as I know there isn't a specific Elena/Jennifer/D Foursome route carved out.
I mean, he did partial harem in Melody. I think the girls who have boyfriends will just be available for swinging but Georgina and the young girls will be grouped together, just like in Melody. Maybe some people would like an ending where you two move in with Martin, he does seem like a decent provider. :LOL::ROFLMAO::eek:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Has anyone have a problem installing the update on their Android device? I know I have I even downloaded a all installer from Google play store and it doesn't even see the APK.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
All I remember about the endings in Melody were that if you weren't a perfect angel and touched any girl other than Melody then at best you got a mediocre ending where your first album utterly fails and you got tossed from the record label.

Sam39

May 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.26.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This is not v0.26 :( this version ends same like v0.25 my 1.16 gb data is totally waste :(

Reactions: freelanc0r

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I would hate to believe that you don't have the story mapped out and are running updates on the fly. If there is a story map for how DMD is meant to go, why not just get that done and out of the way? At least to me, this most recent update for DMD didn't seem on par with the knockouts you've served up in the past. Like I said, it felt like a rehash.

With that said, if the team is hellbent on running two games at the same time, would it not be more fan friendly if y'all focused more on DMD and did a 2:1 schedule for DMD to Sunshine Love...kinda like what was done for Melody and DMD? We're 4 years into DMD. I'm honestly blown away by how long I've stayed devoted to this game and equally surprised by not just the other fans but also the dev team since I know plenty of other devs would've dropped this by now. But still, 4 years later and we're nowhere near the end, and as I mentioned we've barely made a mark on the fetish/kink meter here. It's been vanilla so far.

Food for thought
I have a huge fondness for DMD, but SL is currently the flagship for MDots. On multiple levels it is a better product - plus it is in two selling platforms where DMD is only in Subscribestar.

DMD is a labor of love for us in some ways. The irony is the complaints people have about DMD have more to do with story choices MDots wants that makes it more vanilla than some like. But that is a story choice in many ways.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for answering my question, It has been a while since I last played the game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes