Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To those, who criticise the lack of Jennifer: This game is called "Dating my Daughter", not "Dating my Daughter's friends". So the focus should be pretty clear. What do you expect from a game having such a title? :unsure:
Ahhh, these comments.

We know what the title is but it still has far more Gerogina and Elena content than it does Jennifer.

Your "logic" (term used very, very loosely) doesn't allow for the Georgina, Elena, Martin and various other characters all getting some.

Stop being silly.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm there's an error in this update.
I've rejected Georgina relationship route at every turn, but when all three are in the house after dinner, the MC is worried Georgina will tell D that he's been seeing her behind his back, even though he never did.
Did you at any point click to have Georgina's path activated (yes)? Cause all the script does it check if you were on that path or not, it doesn't go back to check individual choices.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Okay, I've had some time to reflect and I've decided how I'll view 0.26. It wasn't a stellar version for most people, but it was a good solid continuation of the story and set the stage for future versions/episodes, so I'm okay with that.

I never was a huge Georgina fan, but her being woven into the story gives F some cover, kind of like beard marriages in the past helped gay people avoid the stigma.

0.26 also set some groundwork on a F/D/Martin threesome, so you fans of D being Blacked can get your rocks off. Sorry, no NTR, MrDots has already said that ain't happening, thank the old gods and the new.

So, there may not have been a lot of fireworks in this one, but it's a good release because MrDots has always been about the story. If all you want is sex all the time, there's always PronHub.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
So when I started this game I decided no, I don't want D and Elena having a sexual relationship But in this new update after the sauna scene It changes to a yes so why give us the option if If we choose yes or not D has a sexual relationship with Elena?

PS. sorry for the bad grammar.
1.png

2.png

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hello fellas
Just wanted to know, may i begin this game at Chapter 3 or i'll be completly lost?
I'm new to this forum and this kind of games and i wanted to know how it works. Each chapter is a different game that I have to DL? So to have the best possible experience i should download chapter 1 then 2 then 3 right?
don't insult me if you find my questions stupid and thanks to whoever answers me
Have a good day ;) (btw this game is insane and animations are so nice !! good job mod)
You have to start from chapter 1, unless you don't care about the story at all and all you want is to fap to sexy renders, in that case download chapter 3.

Reactions: gabich69

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
is there any sharing in this new update?
Georgina and D share F's cock.

So when I started this game I decided no, I don't want D and Elena having a sexual relationship But in this new update after the sauna scene It changes to a yes so why give us the option if If we choose yes or not D has a sexual relationship with Elena?
So click that 'Yes' so it becomes 'No'. All those routes and options are a toggle. You can toggle them on and off at any point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: queeg500

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Georgina and D share F's cock.

So click that 'Yes' so it becomes 'No'. All those routes and options are a toggle. You can toggle them on and off at any point.
what I was trying to say is why give us the option if it's going to happen no matter what

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
what I was trying to say is why give us the option if it's going to happen no matter what
Maybe because the father is not in full control of his daughter who has some autonomy of her own? And again, because if a player does not like that it did that, they could just click the mouse to close the route once again.

Reactions: Majima@22

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This update was eeeeehhhh
Is Mrdots bored of it I wonder
Maybe he should wrap things up
He's actually not anywhere close. According to his website, there's going to a Fourth and Final chapter to this, and we're still in Chapter 3.

Though it would appear as though he's caught the "Cliffhanger Flu" that a lot of other Devs have lately, since both this update and Sunshine Love's first chapter both ended on dramatic moments.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes