minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I have a huge fondness for DMD, but SL is currently the flagship for MDots. On multiple levels it is a better product - plus it is in two selling platforms where DMD is only in Subscribestar.

DMD is a labor of love for us in some ways. The irony is the complaints people have about DMD have more to do with story choices MDots wants that makes it more vanilla than some like. But that is a story choice in many ways.
You can still keep SL as your flagship and just update it once very two months, there's a lot of dev teams that do this...not ideal but yet again DMD is getting put on the back burner for another game. Not saying Sunshine Love isn't great. I'm enjoying the newer game-play and the trophies to collect in the background of scenes which makes me appreciate the game more. But like I said, it's been 4 years of DMD, another year or 2 to go and it's been vanilla throughout. And now you're saying MrDots wants to make it more vanilla? That's insane and sure to be the downfall of the game. I truly hope the other people on the team convince him otherwise. He doesn't want NTR, that's fine. But don't scrap the kinks and fetishes...vanilla ice cream is boring.

Regarding the game itself...read the room, ya know. Do a poll if you must. The new direction is more or less boring. The story is being kinda dragged out, and while it's a good story, it feels like a soap opera and those things never end. I'm half expecting a twist where F isn't D's biological dad and his dead twin brother was. It's been like 2 years since the Patreon drama and it seems like those of us that came here for DMD and support MrDots for DMD are getting screwed every time.

• Love
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've been playing RenPy games on linux and never knew this... Does anyone know if this holds true for linux? I've never been able to get a new "version" of a game to pick up where I left off.
Try looking for a folder ~/.renpy/DMD.CH3-0.25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dude...do NOT post giant images like that unless they're spoilered or attached as a thumbnail. Don't dominate the page with stuff like that.

And do you really need such a large image to say "the game won't install for me on Android"?

I've been playing RenPy games on linux and never knew this... Does anyone know if this holds true for linux? I've never been able to get a new "version" of a game to pick up where I left off.
Linux saves are in your home directory. Is it full?

Games like this, where new versions continue from the old (in the same chapter), should always load saves from the previous version. If it doesn't work for you, something is wrong with your system.

Reactions: E-Dog
Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations to the entire creation and development team of this game, not only for its 3 years, but for this marvel of game as well, it is the best I've ever played and thanks for the new update, now I will play, and enjoy each new DMD scenes mainly with some characters who have not yet had a greater interaction. Thank you.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
you know i have loved this VN since it first started and i have been enjoying it all the way so far but i have one big fear when it come to DMD and that it will end the way Melody did which was to be on her path only for the best ending so i am hoping that you dont need to be on the D only path to get the best ending

Reactions: Darkaura

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry guys, it was my first VN ever (didn't know they're exist at all -yeah, live on north pole with snowbears, etc-) sincerely love this one, but it becomes like Santa Barbara.... IDK? too many twists... Like in a soap opera... Don't get me wrong I like the (game?), but i think dev just trying to catch an eye or I'm just stupid :) f**n' psychologysts I am

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It was not what I was expecting, which is always a nice surprise. Like the work on the characters though. After much deliberations there is just no way to put it without it being taken wrong, Rachel's Tat was a big story bump and very unattractive, however I know some clients like that kind of things, but when I see one on a lady it deminishest her natural beauty. I don't mean to offend anyone by that, it does deal with it. It's just a personnel preference.
It was nice to see Elena, really like here and Jennifer. It would have been nice to have a more interactive part with her solo or threesome, Also would have enjoy a seen like last update with with Jennifer and Elena separately or together. Maybe next update :cool:. But I understand deadlines and trying to keep everyone happy, some time we can sometime we cant. That is just life.
However, To my surprise and I am not sure how but I ended up with Georgina and Dee ending. Even went back to make sure I was not on the Georgina path. Then I got the solo ending with Dee. I would say things are interesting now that Rachel is at the home. I kind of look forward to seeing what happens.
Finally, it was a good work of art. Well I will be looking for your next update. Thanks

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Now that Georgina has gotten involved "officially" with D/F, the only other f-character that needs to speed up is Jennifer. She probably has half the content of E/G. And speaking of Georgina and Jen, its good they aren't mutually exclusive now, at least going off the route selection panel. Rachel is getting her stuff started in the next update, so that'll be interesting. I'd like to see her come to the model competition to show her support to D, that can be a way to mend their relationship.

It seems like most of the disappointment is from people who want M-Sharing content. Thats understandable, but this game has always had slow progression. I do think that'll speed up quite a bit as D is more open, as we saw with Georgina, but Martin will probably be the last guy she'll get with if I had to guess.

The other two have a girl to speed things up, Olivia and Margo, who have already done stuff with D/F and they can serve as a catalyst for their guys. Really, all that needs to happen with G/O is to have another double-date and go to their place afterwards and all that needs to happen with R/M is to have another "date night" and for Ryan to stay with them instead of leaving. Martin is different, so far both he and D are curious but Martin is trying to not be a perv and he isn't going to initiate it, I'd say he even feels bad about his thoughts, so D has to do it (with F's consent).

That said, I do think being D's trainer can speed things up and some stuff that could make sense as far as building the sexual tension, which eventually turns into sex, goes.

- Swimming. Put D in a bikini and let her show off a bit to Martin. Swimming is a good way to get fitness, maybe Martin even helps her like he did with the pullups. This can also be a reason to go to the nudist beach.
- Yoga. Obviously you can get into some interesting positions with this.
- A gym that has shared showers. Squats, bench press etc.

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
I'm just in shock!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm::WaitWhat:
"Don't need Martin ."
"need a lot of Cassandra and Elena"
Guys, but the and different branches!:mad:
if you don't like it, don't play!
dmd - top 10 games +18 in the world :love::love:(y)
sorry for the translation(google)

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What happens if Martin see's F with D and there's the sharing path for him?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes