ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
First Off great Game Mr Dots! It's not boring character... development can be time consuming but it's important. If you just want to FAP (this is not the VN/game for you, Mr Dots is a storyteller) download a gallery mod to replay the scenes. Sometimes I get overly excited and skip some dialog, but I'm only punishing myself. Often times I'll complete a hot scene, then save and quit, because I don't want it to end! and wait another 2 months for a release.

I've known plenty of girls who are intelligent but are not necessarily street smart, or are perhaps naive. That doesn't make them stupid. *Take my Wife* Badoom doomp!
After 1 year and 1/2+ if you only have 6 comments and only 2 likes... You're a Troll.
Problems with Chapter 2... re-download it and install it and see if it runs correctly, Then add in one Mod at a time to see if it breaks. I use WinRar to unzip always, and sometimes it fails.
I use AON Extended Variable Viewer by anne O'nymous to view all player stats/variables etc. and Unren to enable the Ren'Py console. About every 100 or so uses I'll find one game that it'll crashes and I'll have to reinstall. Anne O'nymous is really good at responding to any issues with Mod although they're rare.

Can't Wait for the next DMD and Sunshine Love release!

Hornyman3169

Jan 1, 2020
First Off great Game Mr Dots! It's not boring character... development can be time consuming but it's important. If you just want to FAP (this is not the VN/game for you, Mr Dots is a storyteller) download a gallery mod to replay the scenes. Sometimes I get overly excited and skip some dialog, but I'm only punishing myself. Often times I'll complete a hot scene, then save and quit, because I don't want it to end! and wait another 2 months for a release.

I've known plenty of girls who are intelligent but are not necessarily street smart, or are perhaps naive. That doesn't make them stupid. *Take my Wife* Badoom doomp!
After 1 year and 1/2+ if you only have 6 comments and only 2 likes... You're a Troll.
Problems with Chapter 2... re-download it and install it and see if it runs correctly, Then add in one Mod at a time to see if it breaks. I use WinRar to unzip always, and sometimes it fails.
I use AON Extended Variable Viewer by anne O'nymous to view all player stats/variables etc. and Unren to enable the Ren'Py console. About every 100 or so uses I'll find one game that it'll crashes and I'll have to reinstall. Anne O'nymous is really good at responding to any issues with Mod although they're rare.

Can't Wait for the next DMD and Sunshine Love release!
when is next dmd
?

wavejumper

Jun 10, 2020
Question about the balloon ride: Is there any way for her panties to NOT get grabbed by the wind and blown away? It looked like we were being set up for a sex scene but then...nothing. Am I missing some points or a missed action somewhere to unlock the balloon ride sex scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question about the balloon ride: Is there any way for her panties to NOT get grabbed by the wind and blown away? It looked like we were being set up for a sex scene but then...nothing. Am I missing some points or a missed action somewhere to unlock the balloon ride sex scene?
nope. sex in balloon could been difficult since basket isn't big enuf to comfortable lay down nor big enuf to have standing sex safely.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I would advise to play each update normally once, and then either extract all with RPAExtractor or Unren or use Lain's Mod to see if you didn't miss any scene. This way there would be less questions in this thread.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I have a problem with my DMD chapter 2 game. It won't let me save anymore, I keep getting this error. Can someone send me something that can fix it please.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "G:\DMDCH2-0215-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21.5
Sun Jun 07 22:04:10 2020
I think I had a similar problem.
In my case it was a too long path name - try to copy the game into something like c:\games\dmd\c2 and try to save and load. If it works, you can experiment yourself how “deep” you can make the path until it becomes unstable.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Off Topic but do any of you know where i can down load a copy of the 1990 Red Baron Flight sim game?

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
I really apologize, but what kind of drama is this in Discord? Can you tell me a brief summary of the drama?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I really apologize, but what kind of drama is this in Discord? Can you tell me a brief summary of the drama?
I never go to Discord but I can summarize with my psychic superpowers :

"Gnegnegne NTR !!!!"
"No it's not NTR !!!"
"Yes it is !"
"No it's not !"
"Not racist but black dude I can't even"
"Sure not racist ?"
"Hello bestiality when ?"
"That's disgusting no"
"We're going off topic again, let's talk about NTR some more"
"yeah fuck NTR !"
"It's not even NTR and you can avoid it"