armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Exact date we still don't know but maybe next month
It is for sure next month.There is simply no way to expect a release in June.
It still is ... Only thing is atm ... Will there be a slight delay because of SL?
My prediction is July 4th w/o delay and maybe July 11th if there is a slight delay.
I doubt about 4-th July.
Only 3 weeks work on DMD-not gonna happen.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I meant if is still 1 month sl and 1 dmd ^^
It still is ... Only thing is atm ... Will there be a slight delay because of SL?
My prediction is July 4th w/o delay and maybe July 11th if there is a slight delay.

I doubt about 4-th July.
Only 3 weeks work on DMD-not gonna happen.
There's some hope a fraction of the team was already working on DMD while the rest had to "fix" SL.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
One thing that I don't get from the first chapter is why that little skank Elena phoned Lucas considering she had found out Lucas had groped her so called best friend the day before and then tell him where they where it makes no fucking sense?? Why would she phone him and as far as i'm aware the dinner date with D was not pre arranged so this phone call must have happened after D told her about him groping her because Elena would have had no idea about F & D'S dinner date that night until she saw D and it states that she hadn't heard from Lucas. And why would D be so okay with the phone call considering what ended up happening and that D could have been attacked or worse. This is just part of the story that makes NO sense whatsoever even if Elena is her best friend D was a bit to forgiving and in reality wouldn't want anything to do with her after that as she can't be that naive can she. I didn't accept her apology and then you get a stupid innerlogue saying maybe I shouldn't be to hard on her WTF no way D could have been raped you little skank Grrr.
To some it up yeah I don't like Elena (Sorry Elena fans) she is very pushy, thinks it's okay to sexually assault everyone in the game, even takes advantage of Jennifer in a drunken state and tries hitting on D constantly. Just can't stand how she constantly tries hitting on D knowing she is not interested in being a lesbian/Bi, so yeah fuck of Elena D is mine and why couldn't Mr Dots give us the decision of turning down her pressuring Jennifer and not having to watch her pressure Jennifer into a BI relationship and then trying to justify it by saying it's some stupid teaching bullshit.
Anyway enough ranting hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't the MC the ex hubby?
yes.

i think Frank Dad or it could be the Mc dont know
not sure if rachel got re-married. mc for sure it isn't (if she is preggo) since they haven't had sex for years.

I WILL NEVER SHARE MY DAUGHTER WITH MARTIN,So that content is pointless for me ,I also wish the daughter was never aged up for patreon she was better younger,I like Elena stayed young though ;)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
yes.

not sure if rachel got re-married. mc for sure it isn't (if she is preggo) since they haven't had sex for years.

maybe the mc and rachel get back together and have sex and maybe the daugther can join in you never know .

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes