SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Hope MrDots will make a short story in the future that has all girls of three games
(watched a movie having all Disney Princess together and I come up with this idea )
But considering many years has passed between games, maybe some characters will seem aged at that time?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One thing that I don't get from the first chapter is why that little skank Elena phoned Lucas considering she had found out Lucas had groped her so called best friend the day before and then tell him where they where it makes no fucking sense?? Why would she phone him and as far as i'm aware the dinner date with D was not pre arranged so this phone call must have happened after D told her about him groping her because Elena would have had no idea about F & D'S dinner date that night until she saw D and it states that she hadn't heard from Lucas. And why would D be so okay with the phone call considering what ended up happening and that D could have been attacked or worse. This is just part of the story that makes NO sense whatsoever even if Elena is her best friend D was a bit to forgiving and in reality wouldn't want anything to do with her after that as she can't be that naive can she. I didn't accept her apology and then you get a stupid innerlogue saying maybe I shouldn't be to hard on her WTF no way D could have been raped you little skank Grrr.
To some it up yeah I don't like Elena (Sorry Elena fans) she is very pushy, thinks it's okay to sexually assault everyone in the game, even takes advantage of Jennifer in a drunken state and tries hitting on D constantly. Just can't stand how she constantly tries hitting on D knowing she is not interested in being a lesbian/Bi, so yeah fuck of Elena D is mine and why couldn't Mr Dots give us the decision of turning down her pressuring Jennifer and not having to watch her pressure Jennifer into a BI relationship and then trying to justify it by saying it's some stupid teaching bullshit.
Anyway enough ranting hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Elena becomes more of an asset in the later chapters.
But yeah that part you highlighted could use a rewrite.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
will the competition begin in next update?
when D is competing plz give Elena a formal date. She deserves it
(Hope dating Elena won't have effect on D's competition)
I think not.
The model competition may be one more update away.
I do hope the next update moves the story forward and is less of a filler update.

Reactions: SuperLYC

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Elena becomes more of an asset in the later chapters.
But yeah that part you highlighted could use a rewrite.
Hmmm yeah she does but she's still an ass-ache and comes across the way I see it lol... Noticed another thing in ch3 after the date night at the bowling alley with both Ryan and Margo, D tells Ryan about her and F's relationship but the next morning D tells F that she was careful in what she said even after F tells D about what Margo wanted to do. Is this a story thing or just needs rewriting as there seems to be no reason for her not to tell F about it as she tells F all the time she is not attracted to Ryan and he is the only one for her... I hope there isn't going to be a forced cheating with Ryan storyline in the future??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah elena, depending how you have played d's daddy has banged elena several times (less than he has fucked his daughter but still plenty) and ofc d and elena have had lesbian sex too.

May 2, 2020
ah elena, depending how you have played d's daddy has banged elena several times (less than he has fucked his daughter but still plenty) and ofc d and elena have had lesbian sex too.
Mate, I meant the friend of Elena's dad. I skipped it at that time but am curious.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age ;)
I liked DMD, actually in love with D :p and I liked Parental Love too.
So, could you please give me some suggestions similar to these ones.
I know, I can search and find and try to play, but it will be good to have some tips from the ones like these games.
Thanks for advance

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
cant wait for the next update, my play through i have all the girls in a relationship, im mostly excited for more daughter/georgina content

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age ;)
I liked DMD, actually in love with D :p and I liked Parental Love too.
So, could you please give me some suggestions similar to these ones.
I know, I can search and find and try to play, but it will be good to have some tips from the ones like these games.
Thanks for advance
You might want to give Midlife Crisis a look. Although it's not completed yet, what has been released so far is great.

Reactions: gnole13
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes