jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This game got abandoned or it's complete?
No it's not complete (well unless you counting by each chapter 1 and 2). They do an update every other month. The next update is coming out July 18th just go to the website on the front page to see news.

HyperMine

Sep 19, 2019
No it's not complete (well unless you counting by each chapter 1 and 2). They do an update every other month. The next update is coming out July 18th just go to the website on the front page to see news.
and with this rate aproximetly how much time the game will be completed?

lkta

May 3, 2017
I see now. Thanks :)
The chapters are a lot longer than 1-2 hours. Each update is about that and each chapter has multiple updates. All of this is if you actually read the dialogue. If you are playing from the very start of chapter 1, day 1 it will take you the best part of a day to catch up

HyperMine

Sep 19, 2019
The chapters are a lot longer than 1-2 hours. Each update is about that and each chapter has multiple updates. All of this is if you actually read the dialogue. If you are playing from the very start of chapter 1, day 1 it will take you the best part of a day to catch up
yes i'm reading everything. That's good if it's long then :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm hoping for D to have sex without F this update. He already said D hooking up with girls was fine, Margo may be in this update, D and F have had sex with Margo, therefore D having sex with her should be sharing, not NTR.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes