• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Capt Scarlet

Aug 13, 2017
Please tell me how to get to self defense class scene. I can't get pass scene with Lucas it's always game over. I was checking every possible way (I hope so). Every time (as I've seen on tutorials) between dinner with Georgina and meeting D at restaurant there's no self defense scene. I think that this lady proposition of lessons at boxing scene have something in common with this but I'm literally stuck and sad because of this. On tutorials it only says "if you accepted proposition" and I know it's required to learn self defense to pass Lucas scene. I was checking too if I can skip this Lucas scene by dev console but I'm dumb at this and idk what commands should I even use. If someone could help me with this problem or tell me how to use dev console to not to always lose at this point I'd be very happy.
You need to report Lucas to the police a few days earlier. The police give the invite to the self defense training.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
it is a pity that many who play are children and do not want D having sex with other men, vanila stinks
They remind me of vegans, as the old saying goes- How do you tell if someone is a vegan?- Don't worry they will let you know

Also reminds me of all the most vocal anti gay people- who get exposed soliciting cock at the local pubic toilet block.

The truth cuts too close for some people to admit

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Play what route you like.
Both have positives and negatives.
Personally I'm trying both routes to see the differences in the storyline.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
You need to report Lucas to the police a few days earlier. The police give the invite to the self defense training.
this was so weird to me, how the hell was i supposed to know that not reporting Lucas to the police would end me up with a game over? It made no sense to me, especially when everything went so smoothly up until that point.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this was so weird to me, how the hell was i supposed to know that not reporting Lucas to the police would end me up with a game over? It made no sense to me, especially when everything went so smoothly up until that point.
Why you think not reporting Lucas to the police will be a good idea?
In this type of games not reporting a crime usually leads to rape or game over.
i assumed that later down the line i would have the option to deal with the issue personally. Why would the game give you 2 options when if you choose the wrong one, a few hours later you end up losing no matter what? From a certain point of perspective i can understand, but then again it mostly feels that the game just wasted my time, like choosing between two tunnels but one of them leads to certain death but only after a 2 hours after you made your choice, making everything you did up until that point meaningless.
Well that is exactly what happen in many game-books.You choose the "wrong" path and after reading 50 more episodes you die.

Last edited:

Gray21

May 19, 2020
Why you think not reporting Lucas to the police will be a good idea?
In this type of games not reporting a crime usually leads to rape or game over.
i assumed that later down the line i would have the option to deal with the issue personally. Why would the game give you 2 options when if you choose the wrong one, a few hours later you end up losing no matter what? From a certain point of perspective i can understand, but then again it mostly feels that the game just wasted my time, like choosing between two tunnels but one of them leads to certain death but only after a 2 hours after you made your choice, making everything you did up until that point meaningless.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m afraid D will taste a new dick this release :eek: (i don't want Sharing, but i understand if you want it)

Reactions: lvcky
Sep 21, 2017
Pending on chapter 4 in 2021 and changes i belive will happen,like main subs being replaced wit fill ins girls..if so that would do it for me.
but I will say ahead of time the first 2 chapters were great,but I see this getting ruined like many good starting games been in the begining than down from there.The daughter is very pretty but is overrated and whats the point of starting game sub girls,to just replace them wit say someone like margo or new girls as it is the mother was rushed in on top of it..But i do look forward to see updates and try chapter 4 when released next year or whenever :)

I do agree however the game could use at least one more guy,just not an old folks home man lol
we already have there's two of them the peeping tom and the photographer wanker/peeping tom......now if only we have lewd encounters with these two...like the one who always peeps during the balcony sex of F and D----i'd welcome if either of the two are the said perpetrators...

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
So what happiens in chapter 4 Jennifer has more stuffed panda sex,shes a main sub

Devs could have saved time and just have F and D wit mom go at it with a gang of men lol

Reactions: fbass
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes