Sep 21, 2017
Pending on chapter 4 in 2021 and changes i belive will happen,like main subs being replaced wit fill ins girls..if so that would do it for me.
but I will say ahead of time the first 2 chapters were great,but I see this getting ruined like many good starting games been in the begining than down from there.The daughter is very pretty but is overrated and whats the point of starting game sub girls,to just replace them wit say someone like margo or new girls as it is the mother was rushed in on top of it..But i do look forward to see updates and try chapter 4 when released next year or whenever :)

I do agree however the game could use at least one more guy,just not an old folks home man lol
we already have there's two of them the peeping tom and the photographer wanker/peeping tom......now if only we have lewd encounters with these two...like the one who always peeps during the balcony sex of F and D----i'd welcome if either of the two are the said perpetrators...

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
So what happiens in chapter 4 Jennifer has more stuffed panda sex,shes a main sub

Devs could have saved time and just have F and D wit mom go at it with a gang of men lol

Reactions: fbass

Gray21

May 19, 2020
There's a very well written Walkthrough to this game , you know ..
oh i know, i just dont like to play with walkthroughs, i like to experience the game "raw" so to speak :) . At least for the first time, after that i have no problems with using a wlakthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLYC

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
oh i know, i just dont like to play with walkthroughs, i like to experience the game "raw" so to speak :) . At least for the first time, after that i have no problems with using a wlakthrough.
Well, you DID experience the game raw. Since she couldn't defend herself, she got assaulted by Lucas. Game over.

"But how was I supposed to know?"

Um...young female got attacked by creepy guy. Maybe you should report him to the cops.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes