Mar 14, 2020
Meanwhile you should try...bad hero,bad memories,hillside,hypnosis,weird shit is going on.

And yeah " Lexi " too...sadly the author [chatterbox] passed away leaving behind his family and childrens so give him and his family some love and support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So going through the endings possible at this stage:
D&F only
D,F & E
D,F & G
D,F,E & G
D.F,E & J
Not sure if you can have a D,F & J only run
Don't forget D, F, E, J, & G. The MC is surely going to end up with own little harem by the end of this. :love:

I also wouldn't mind if there was a possible D, F, E, J, G, & R ending, although I think that Rachel is probably going to leave on good terms with the MC and D (maybe after a good dicking from the MC when D is away at the modeling competition) and she'll go back to that woman Maria she met earlier.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Georgina/Jennifer paths were split back in chapter 2
Still wondering if they are going to have an ending with Graham and Olivia, would make the most sense apart from F&G hooking up to hide their relationship from the general public
Yeah, the only way currently to have Georgina and Jennifer paths open at the same time is to manually change the paths available from the menu.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Georgina/Jennifer paths were split back in chapter 2
Still wondering if they are going to have an ending with Graham and Olivia, would make the most sense apart from F&G hooking up to hide their relationship from the general public
Yeah, the only way currently to have Georgina and Jennifer paths open at the same time is to manually change the paths available from the menu.
The fact that you can still have both by switching both paths on makes me wonder if Mr Dots will re-merge those paths. The game currently works with both of them as pursuable LIs so I don't see why they have to be split, plus it will be kind of odd for those doing this (like myself) to not have one of them by the end of chapter 4 when it's been possible to have both throughout the other chapters.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
If Martin explodes or not is irrelevant. What matters is that D gets fucked by that BBC the whole night in all holes and has thousands of orgasms with no break between them :)
And they lived happily ever after... The End

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
So I downloaded via the Mega link on the front page, is there a way I can actually start at the beginning? Right now it starts me on day 28

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes