Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What is the file that I have to download to play the update? PLEASE
If you haven't played this before. I'd suggest that you'll play chapter 1 and then chapter 2 before getting newest, chapter 3. Treat them as separate games, so no unzipping into same folder.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Strangely I did not have the Margo scene in this update... F and D went straight from the bar to their home, although my 3ome route with Margo is opened, and btw all the sharing routes are opened.
I also tried to deactivate every relation except the margo 3some, and it does the same thing...
Any idea ?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Did most of you over look, that MrDots said that because of the size of the update needing possibly another 5 weeks, they split it up, and this is basically the first part?
I think mst of us realise that this update is another decline in standards that we have expierenced over the last 2-3 updates. The fact that Elana and Jennifer screnes were scripted but not included confirms this.
Mr Dots was able to to do DMD and Melody without dropping in quality, unfortunatly that doesn't seem to be the case with DMD and the doughnit hunt game.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Strangely I did not have the Margo scene in this update... F and D went straight from the bar to their home, although my 3ome route with Margo is opened, and btw all the sharing routes are opened.
I also tried to deactivate every relation except the margo 3some, and it does the same thing...
Any idea ?
You have to jog with Margo in the park and agree to meet her later at a bar to move onto the secret room scene.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I am on solo path wit D. But on beginning of day 40 its says my daughter is interested sexually in Ryan? Wtf is going on all sharing paths are off. So why is this popping up?

Sep 21, 2017
i just noticed that why would the foursome with margo and ryan unattainable if you have a sharing option with martin!?

...it doesn't make sense to me, i'm already sharing her with olivia and the old guy...wuts the diff if i share her with more people?? imo the people to share her with is not enuff...

Reactions: fbass

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I am on solo path wit D. But on beginning of day 40 its says my daughter is interested sexually in Ryan? Wtf is going on all sharing paths are off. So why is this popping up?
In their Discord they have stated that is fixed and they will update the files when they fix a couple other mistakes.

Reactions: Jay4201

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any idea ?
It sometimes is a where in the game the settings are aligned.
Maybe you need to go farther back when you experiemnt with setting the relationships.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Any idea ?
Did D go running with Margo in the morning? You need do have that event to get Margo's scene later on.

Reactions: kerlorn

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I noticed there was a bug where at the end of the update it played the summary scene twice. Once with F in bed summarizing the previous events by himself, and then immediately repeated the same text but with Elena in bed with him (I am only on the Elena/D and Georgina/D Threesome paths at the moment).

Nbd but figured I should mention it.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
My other problem with this update is actualy commented on in the walkthrough. You have multiple paths...most of which will be implemented " Later this year ". Well that presents a problem for those on certain paths, and or certain threesome routes. I speak for myself only when I say this, if you are going to put out an update at least have the paths that you yourself put in place so every player has the content for that path in that update. Only makes sense at least to me. The Elena/Jen path should have been in this update not "later this year " ect. Sorry but it seems like at this point there are to many paths or routes to put out a solid complete update....So I, for one, will be back " Later this year " So I actually have access to those routes that should have been included this update.

Reactions: mofonistik
Nov 4, 2018
what do you mean? with what do you open that pdf?
The edge app on my Xbox, I click on the link in ch1 spoiler for the wt and it takes me to docdroid. I got about 60 spam pages before I reached the end of the ch1 walkthrough. A slight scroll and there's a new tag (Congratulations you won a new phone just send us money). Though it doesn't always happen like sometimes 5 min would pass before another popped up but it was mostly seconds in between like YouTube cpm on meth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The edge app on my Xbox, downloaded it extracted it with RAR and it gave me the option to view it with edge some pdfdroid site displayed it. I got about 60 spam pages before I reached the end of the ch1 walkthrough. A slight scroll and there's a new tag (Congratulations you won a new phone just send us money). Though it doesn't always happen like sometimes 5 min would pass before another popped up but it was mostly seconds in between like YouTube cpm on meth.
*docdroid and it's not walkthough's fault,, docdroid cause those popups. i suggest dl that pdf and then view it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes