D

Deleted member 584847

any idea when we can expect next update? this one wasnt much satisfing so Im eager for more...

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I'm just amazed that the purist assholes over at patreon hasn't crapped they're pants because of this game yet. And yes, i think they're obsessive takedown on incest content is bullshit.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm actually hopeful for a few things:
Banging the Asian Agent
Banging the D and her mom at the same time and watching them go down on each other.
Watching D bang some other older men (No, not an NTR guy but I like the corruption feel of it).
Getting some little red headed Jen.

I'm not sure why the rush from players to wrap this game up. I'm enjoying the ride. Plus I've not been impressed thus far with Sunshine.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Banging the Asian Agent
Banging the D and her mom at the same time and watching them go down on each other.
Yes to these. :D

I don't think we've seen the last of Rachel, at least I hope we haven't. She started out as a total bitch but I really like the way she's turned a corner and realised how important her daughter is to her. Personally, I think that a family threesome (MC, D, and Rachel) would actually be a really sweet and emotional moment for the three of them to have. It would really allow Rachel to show just how much she's changed and how much she truly loves her daughter as well as allowing her and the MC to both reconcile and find closure at the same time.

As for Cassandra, I'd very much to see her and D together without the MC being there. I think it would give Cassandra such a shock to find out just how confident and experienced D is with other women, and it would be cool if D turns the table on her by taking the lead. :sneaky:

We'll get Jennifer in the next update, or rather when the completed version of this update is released with the final update, because there will be an Elena/Jennifer scene if you're on both those paths, and according to the walkthrough these path will eventually merge into a D/Elena/Jennifer path so I think her future with the MC looks fairly set. Now we just need Mr Dots to allows us to have both Georgina and Jennifer and then we're all set. :giggle:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018

I don't think we've seen the last of Rachel, at least I hope we haven't. She started out as a total bitch but I really like the way she's turned a corner and realised how important her daughter is to her. Personally, I think that a family threesome (MC, D, and Rachel) would actually be a really sweet and emotional moment for the three of them to have. It would really allow Rachel to show just how much she's changed and how much she truly loves her daughter as well as allowing her and the MC to both reconcile and find closure at the same time.

As for Cassandra, I'd very much to see her and D together without the MC being there. I think it would give Cassandra such a shock to find out just how confident and experienced D is with other women, and it would be cool if D turns the table on her by taking the lead. :sneaky:

We'll get Jennifer in the next update, or rather when the completed version of this update is released with the final update, because there will be an Elena/Jennifer scene if you're on both those paths, and according to the walkthrough these path will eventually merge into a D/Elena/Jennifer path so I think her future with the MC looks fairly set. Now we just need Mr Dots to allows us to have both Georgina and Jennifer and then we're all set. :giggle:
My thoughts too! M-D-MC. Possible spin-off MC becomes the new Grandpa Joe but with his Grand Daughter 18 years down the road lol. IDK how to make it work or whatever but f' it I'm down for it. I'll throw hard cash at it to play it!

I agree. I want to see D take a more proactive roll (with us making the decisions) in her own corruption without the MC present. 100%+1. On the other side I want the MC to spend more quality time with the other love interest exploring them esp Jen and Casandra. TO me there is still so much more to explore.

I don't want it to end!! :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My thoughts too! M-D-MC. Possible spin-off MC becomes the new Grandpa Joe but with his Grand Daughter 18 years down the road lol. IDK how to make it work or whatever but f' it I'm down for it. I'll throw hard cash at it to play it!

I agree. I want to see D take a more proactive roll (with us making the decisions) in her own corruption without the MC present. 100%+1. On the other side I want the MC to spend more quality time with the other love interest exploring them esp Jen and Casandra. TO me there is still so much more to explore.

I don't want it to end!! :)
I like the idea of a sequel series called "Married to my Daughter" where the MC and D are now happily married and the story centres around them being at a stage where they're ready to start trying for a baby and all that that entails. But they're not alone and they also live with Georgina, Elena, and Jennifer in a harem relationship, if you want them to be, of course.

Sep 21, 2017
I like the idea of a sequel series called "Married to my Daughter" where the MC and D are now happily married and the story centres around them being at a stage where they're ready to start trying for a baby and all that that entails. But they're not alone and they also live with Georgina, Elena, and Jennifer in a harem relationship, if you want them to be, of course.
maybe the other girls have their own men...and they still fuck our F on the side (major turn on!) when they have the chance...and yes fucking our daughter's daughter is kinda hawt story...

Reactions: HandofVecna

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019

Since Rachel already seems to be bi-sexual and indifferent to incestual behaviour considering her own background and her reaction to the father/daughter relationship, the odds are pretty high that the dev will make a 3-some happen between them. My depraved self hopes that the daughter will dominate Rachel in such a scene, just to make Rachel pay for all the shit she has done in the past. :devilish:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Banging the Asian Agent
Watching D bang some other older men (No, not an NTR guy but I like the corruption feel of it).

I'm not sure why the rush from players to wrap this game up. I'm enjoying the ride. Plus I've not been impressed thus far with Sunshine.
Would love the first two, not the third, not a fan of NTR or sharing, but as long as its optional, i dont have any issue with it

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Would love the first two, not the third, not a fan of NTR or sharing, but as long as its optional, i dont have any issue with it
Yeah I hear you. I think as long as I am playing D doing these things I'm OK. I don't want to be a spectator as the MC watching her do this stuff. I think I'm OK to share as long as I'm getting some too but sharing to get Olivia for example I am kind of...meh b/c I got her without sharing, why trade now? It would need to be like a female protag game almost for me.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Since Rachel already seems to be bi-sexual and indifferent to incestual behaviour considering her own background and her reaction to the father/daughter relationship, the odds are pretty high that the dev will make a 3-some happen between them. My depraved self hopes that the daughter will dominate Rachel in such a scene, just to make Rachel pay for all the shit she has done in the past. :devilish:
That's some hot shit right there man. Yep, I'm feeling that! Throw in some painal from MC on Rachel (but out of love of course ;) ). Yep. 100%+1

Reactions: mofonistik

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It practically writes itself. ;)

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Grats Dots! Update almost as good as the last... HARD pressed to top the D and Georgina threesome, to be fair!

Short of the mom's inclusion in a threesome-fourgie (with Georgina) sure as hell aint going to top that!

Though, full swap with a pregnant Olivia and her dad may come CLOSE :love:

the shit.gif

keep it up!(y)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes