Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
True and that will always be the eternal discussion that will never be happily cleared up, while it will make some people happy it makes others unhappy even if they do not have to see it in game cause they will see it here and it does destroy character continuity, unless you have D breakup with F first. (Now that will cause a shitstorm :p) I am glad sometimes I am not a dev, but team brought this problem upon themselves with their promises and hinting and now up to them to solve it without many angry voices on either or both sides. :ROFLMAO: I wish them loads of luck and godsdpeed with that.
An official statement from Mr Dots or a member of the team would go a long way to resolving this. To let people know if and why plans have changed might not make certain folks happy, but it would at least give us all some idea as to why they decided that certain kinks were discarded and others are not being given too much focus.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No idea why they are facepalming this post - people can demand the dev start adding in animals and that's ok or demanding despite years of how the story was presented everyone break characters and just have D suck BBC four years into a games development cycle but simply asking if this game can be played like other popular games (DFDessert comes to mind) where you can choose NOT to pursue the D but instead other Love Interests instead isn't a face palm worthy post. [..]
Maybe someone can help me, I mean I really like Star Wars. But honestly, why can't Star Wars be like other movies: For example with Ryan Gosling. No stars, no wars, just me, Ryan, some singing and my dripping wet GF... :LOL: :eek: :p :ROFLMAO: :giggle: :unsure:

The game title is Dating my Daughter, so that's _the_ main topic you want to avoid. Next one will ask for a completely asexual path. No tits, pussies, dicks, cum and sex. :LOL: ;) That would be absurd. Not absurd instead is D needs some K9 mounting her (where's the bowl with popcorn... 3... 2... 1... ) :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: o_O :eek: :love: :p

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's one of planned endings, except it turns out that it is Martin's baby.

Other confirmed endings :
1. On the D only path : F and D are happily married with D being a successful full time model
2. F managing D's part time modeling, with living arrangements being one of : F / D / Georgina, F / D / Elena / Jennifer, or D / F / Olivia / Graham
3. D continues to doubt that she can have a long turn relationship with F. She moves in with Ryan and she starts a career as a nude photographic model.
Sorry , but where in hell did you get this "confirmations" ???
@ ALL:
i reassure you that there are none ( N-O-N-E !!!) confirmed endings right now.
These are all just presumptions.
To be sure i already asked one of the developers to doublecheck!
This post is NOT (i repeat: NOT) confirmed in ANY way! (especially point 3)

And overall we would really recommend NOT to post any "CONFIRMED" things, which aren't true at all - thanks!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
An official statement from Mr Dots or a member of the team would go a long way to resolving this. To let people know if and why plans have changed might not make certain folks happy, but it would at least give us all some idea as to why they decided that certain kinks were discarded and others are not being given too much focus.
official statements are on discord in info section. No more to say. (or maybe one more to say: maybe start listening to those who have close direct contact do the devs).
And besides that you will never ever see ANY "official" posts or statements of MrDots outside his own sites!

D

Deleted member 2497343

Probably because this game is called "Dating My Daughter" and asking if you can not do the thing that is very clearly identified by the title as being the main point of the game is silly.

It is all about possibilities and choices. I know the game is called Dating my Daughter, but does it really prevent a path without a daughter from being created? I at least think it would be interesting if the daughter developed an obsession with her father, while she witnessed him taking an interest in other women (no-daughter path). Something that fits the title of the game, you know?

Maybe I'm being too ambitious...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is all about possibilities and choices. I know the game is called Dating my Daughter, but does it really prevent a path without a daughter from being created?
Yes.

I at least think it would be interesting if the daughter developed an obsession with her father, while she witnessed him taking an interest in other women (no-daughter path). Something that fits the title of the game, you know?
The title is "Dating My Daughter", how does not dating the daughter fit with that title? :WaitWhat: It's like Longo McFap! said, imagine someone who thinks that instead of wanting to see wars among the stars in Star Wars, they just want to watch the Lars family do their moisture farming for 2 hours. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is all about possibilities and choices. I know the game is called Dating my Daughter, but does it really prevent a path without a daughter from being created? I at least think it would be interesting if the daughter developed an obsession with her father, while she witnessed him taking an interest in other women (no-daughter path). Something that fits the title of the game, you know?

Maybe I'm being too ambitious...
It is a game from the perspective of a male MC that dates his daughter, not a female protag game from D's perspective. Besides we do not know if all endings are happy and F-D might not split up in an ending or two.

Reactions: Kronv
Mar 14, 2020
Sorry , but where in hell did you get this "confirmations" ???
@ ALL:
i reassure you that there are none ( N-O-N-E !!!) confirmed endings right now.
These are all just presumptions.
To be sure i already asked one of the developers to doublecheck!
This post is NOT (i repeat: NOT) confirmed in ANY way! (especially point 3)

And overall we would really recommend NOT to post any "CONFIRMED" things, which aren't true at all - thanks!
They should do voting kind of a thing in here or in patreon page...just to see what majority of peoples like or do not like...because you don't wanna make either party angry or sad or depressed...I will tell you that don't take internet for lightly...some things are capable of leading to something... someones word is capable of hurting someones will and that may lead to terrible results(that includes hurting themselves), now you can't just brush it off by saying such immature mind and attitude...just to avoid such consequences from the potential root cause...they should better implement such features to the system...one of the good things game devs can do is eliminate the potential disliked story route(such as mmf,ffm,pregnancy,bondage and such) from the beginning by giving them that ultimate turn off/on switch so that the players can actually enjoy the smooth sail from the very start and never to worry about coming up of such optional route which they absolutely want to avoid as most of us already know curiosity kills the cat so better to avoid it from the very beginning...well they can always remind players from time to time if they want to reopen/close the available routes and if they don't like it then they can just completely turn off the reminder messege by pressing on "I don't want to be reminded again" option.

Reactions: Lex Liber
D

Deleted member 2497343

Yes.

The title is "Dating My Daughter", how does not dating the daughter fit with that title? :WaitWhat: It's like Longo McFap! said, imagine someone who thinks that instead of wanting to see wars among the stars in Star Wars, they just want to watch the Lars family do their moisture farming for 2 hours. :ROFLMAO:

Hmm... I think you're right. However, it seemed to make so much sense in my mind. It was really a silly question of mine... I think the boredom of dating "our" daughter in every save to test the paths spoke louder.

Mar 14, 2020
Yes.

"Corrupting my daughter,Sharing my daughter,Conquering my daughter,Dominating my daughter"

Well these are the potential titles which may have been suited for this VN and well some of the peoples that have eye for such cravings might have been very pleased.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
may i humbly remind that:
1.) These tags are made by staff over here and not officially MrDots
2.) The tags show what's in the game and not meaning that you can put a tag and the dev has to put that content into then
3.) Daughter is already corrupted (to love MC)
4.) interracial is also already there (cassandra)

funny thought:
IF someone would put the tag "space sim" up there, nobody would expect to see D traveling to space actually (maybe kick Martins ass as hard as possible that he flies into dark space XD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And? The game is presented in the synopsis and title as well as years worth of updates about being about F/D in a relationship. If they can pace palm a fella for simply asking can you choose NOT to date her then I can mock too all these recent demand for practically anything BUT said relationship ignoring the bleeding obvious. Not least the fact tags mean squat - the MC could corrupt a young black hottie and the game would still adhere to these tags your pointing out.

Speaking of them. I get annoyed at tags as they're too often prospective ones, im a preggo lover - I get burned more than most combined being into that kink with tags trust me haha.

badugas

Feb 25, 2020
I downloaded the Android version as I played all the chapters this way. However the game ends for me at day 37 just like v.026. How do I get passed this? Is it a bad file? PLEASE HELP

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No idea why they are facepalming this post - people can demand the dev start adding in animals and that's ok or demanding despite years of how the story was presented everyone break characters and just have D suck BBC four years into a games development cycle but simply asking if this game can be played like other popular games (DFDessert comes to mind) where you can choose NOT to pursue the D but instead other Love Interests instead isn't a face palm worthy post.

Issue is the game as name implies was about F/D from the very offset - its the way it was for years till 2020 rise of the break character promotors which is turning the game into a hot turd of a mess as D suddenly starts developing desires for others completely out of nowhere to appease the vocal minority and MC is to suddenly be deliriously happy to share D after proposing to her and spending all the previous chapters being possessive as fuck about her as if a different author showed up 3/4 into a script and rewrote all the characters asking us to pretend the changes are organic and not off putting.

Still think its a decent idea and would at least be a much better foundation of a story to have D with others vs naïve besotted with F girl who didnt want to leave his side, desired nothing more than to move in with him and was over the moon at being proposed to by him suddenly turns into complete whore for any and all cock in a mile radius just because she has learned how to play hide the sausage in a couple of weeks. Still this has been overtly discussed for days now so I wont beat a dead horse and will just wait and see what final updates of the year brings in particular the end of year re-write of the older content. Who knows maybe this is something he will look into adding or at least not so much a no-D path but instead a renewed focus on the other LI characters for both F and D.
As a fan:
D is a fictional "human" (in the realm of fictional Donutistan) and was helped to break out of her fictional emotional (and in ways, physical) imprisonment by the end of Chapter 2, mostly with the help of the MC - though, aided and abetted by Elena, Jennifer, etc.

Since breaking from the princess tower that her mother constructed+guarded, and all that entailed, we have witnessed an "awakening" of D's individuality. Her character has been shown as keen to follow her own path, which has included romantic and increasingly realized sexual urges - influenced by the MC as they became closer (there's an argument he was manipulating her all along, but that's a different point), as Elena has increasingly made physical advances, by example of a friendly and swinging intimate couple who happen to be father/daugher and so forth. She has responded to these inputs and experiences by letting herself be open to new experiences and enjoying them as much as possible.

It's not always easy to watch kids/teens grow up and become someone completely different than they started as, or to become highly adult and independent when we thought they would always stay bound to their elders or past friends. But, you know, everyone finds their own path and for all sorts of reasons.

To that point, some players have complained quite loudly about how slow D's progression forward seemed to be in Chapters 1 and 2, wanting PinV and more from the original MrDots bucket list ASAP - skip all the dating and awakening stuff. Others thought it was just right or at least reasonable, for the most part.

It took awhile for D to simply build her confidence and accept experiencing an orgasm, if everyone remembers - that was offered as a significant milestone in her sexual health growth path and it could be argued that was a catalyst for her rapid sexual exploration, which had been repressed by her mother up until at least her late teens. Still, it took two whole Chapters of the game until she advanced to losing her virginity, which was presented as part of a larger triumph and literal climax in her maturity growth path (personal and sexual) at the time.

All of her gradual awakening and acceptance of sexuality was fully supported by the MC, who has encouraged her to try new things and not hold back on her imagination - with that type of support (or - it can be argued - corruption, manipulation) there have been no practical limits to her wanting to experience more of what she never tried to imagine before reaching adulthood. It's as if the floodgates were opened and no limiters were present, because she's been enabled AND encouraged to go with her feelings. Your best friend keeps making lesbian advances to you and it feels good, too? Sure, slowly give in and accept that you enjoy it. Find your F to be handsome and sexually appealing? OK, start with play-dating and let your deeper feelings grow, then progress to fantasies and live those out because nobody is holding you back. Meet a swinging, incestuous couple? Sure, trust them and follow their lead for visiting a "love club" and try couples sex in the same room. Friends and aquaintances are naturally horny - like so many adults - and find you incredibly attractive. Well then, being bisexual and open to sex with others only makes having threesomes (and more) seem completely rational and desirable, given the right context.

If you're complaining about D growing as a person with constantly expressed and newly experienced sexual urges or ideas, then maybe look back at her character's growth path in this years-old game. Chapter 4 was welcomed by many because her capabilities and possibilities are still unbound at this point and it would be a shame to just shut down her tale - and those of many other characters in DMD - just because you might feel the urge to contain her romantic bonds or expressions to the MC. Or to a time when she was still hopelessly naive and easy to manipulate. Or back to a point where she needed more guidance/coaching to even know how to express herself like an adult of her age range.

She's now independent-minded, making her own choices, deciding to experience what she wants and soaking in new things that resonate in her heart and physicality. If you can't accept much of what her character has been doing or may do beyond the MC's domain (or control), there is always the D-only path that MrDots' team has continually stated they are trying to keep interesting, even as they grow her beyond-MC paths further.

As a member of this community:
Please try to avoid even implicit kink-shaming in this thread: some players are enjoying D becoming unbound and trying new things, moving far from her innocent/naive days under her mother's thumb. In recent releases we see people complaining that she has more sexcapades and with whom - as if this hasn't been a long time coming or obvious across the past couple of years.

If you don't like where her story paths are going or her potential partners - for whatever reasons - you should certainly feel free to express your opinion, but I would recommend you try to avoid the appearance of biases against or condemnation for those who find those aspects of D's growth appealing.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As a fan:
D is a fictional "human" (in the realm of fictional Donutistan) and was helped to break out of her fictional emotional (and in ways, physical) imprisonment by the end of Chapter 2, mostly with the help of the MC - though, aided and abetted by Elena, Jennifer, etc.

Since breaking from the princess tower that her mother constructed+guarded, and all that entailed, we have witnessed an "awakening" of D's individuality. Her character has been shown as keen to follow her own path, which has included romantic and increasingly realized sexual urges - influenced by the MC as they became closer (there's an argument he was manipulating her all along, but that's a different point), as Elena has increasingly made physical advances, by example of a friendly and swinging intimate couple who happen to be father/daugher and so forth. She has responded to these inputs and experiences by letting herself be open to new experiences and enjoying them as much as possible.

It's not always easy to watch kids/teens grow up and become someone completely different than they started as, or to become highly adult and independent when we thought they would always stay bound to their elders or past friends. But, you know, everyone finds their own path and for all sorts of reasons.

To that point, some players have complained quite loudly about how slow D's progression forward seemed to be in Chapters 1 and 2, wanting PinV and more from the original MrDots bucket list ASAP - skip all the dating and awakening stuff. Others thought it was just right or at least reasonable, for the most part.

It took awhile for D to simply build her confidence and accept experiencing an orgasm, if everyone remembers - that was offered as a significant milestone in her sexual health growth path and it could be argued that was a catalyst for her rapid sexual exploration, which had been repressed by her mother up until at least her late teens. Still, it took two whole Chapters of the game until she advanced to losing her virginity, which was presented as part of a larger triumph and literal climax in her maturity growth path (personal and sexual) at the time.

All of her gradual awakening and acceptance of sexuality was fully supported by the MC, who has encouraged her to try new things and not hold back on her imagination - with that type of support (or - it can be argued - corruption, manipulation) there have been no practical limits to her wanting to experience more of what she never tried to imagine before reaching adulthood. It's as if the floodgates were opened and no limiters were present, because she's been enabled AND encouraged to go with her feelings. Your best friend keeps making lesbian advances to you and it feels good, too? Sure, slowly give in and accept that you enjoy it. Find your F to be handsome and sexually appealing? OK, start with play-dating and let your deeper feelings grow, then progress to fantasies and live those out because nobody is holding you back. Meet a swinging, incestuous couple? Sure, trust them and follow their lead for visiting a "love club" and try couples sex in the same room. Friends and aquaintances are naturally horny - like so many adults - and find you incredibly attractive. Well then, being bisexual and open to sex with others only makes having threesomes (and more) seem completely rational and desirable, given the right context.

If you're complaining about D growing as a person with constantly expressed and newly experienced sexual urges or ideas, then maybe look back at her character's growth path in this years-old game. Chapter 4 was welcomed by many because her capabilities and possibilities are still unbound at this point and it would be a shame to just shut down her tale - and those of many other characters in DMD - just because you might feel the urge to contain her romantic bonds or expressions to the MC. Or to a time when she was still hopelessly naive and easy to manipulate. Or back to a point where she needed more guidance/coaching to even know how to express herself like an adult of her age range.

She's now independent-minded, making her own choices, deciding to experience what she wants and soaking in new things that resonate in her heart and physicality. If you can't accept much of what her character has been doing or may do beyond the MC's domain (or control), there is always the D-only path that MrDots' team has continually stated they are trying to keep interesting, even as they grow her beyond-MC paths further.

As a member of this community:
Please try to avoid even implicit kink-shaming in this thread: some players are enjoying D becoming unbound and trying new things, moving far from her innocent/naive days under her mother's thumb. In recent releases we see people complaining that she has more sexcapades and with whom - as if this hasn't been a long time coming or obvious across the past couple of years.

If you don't like where her story paths are going or her potential partners - for whatever reasons - you should certainly feel free to express your opinion, but I would recommend you try to avoid the appearance of biases against or condemnation for those who find those aspects of D's growth appealing.
The main argument I have against your analysis is that it would be correct for a female protagonist game, but this is the story of a male protagonist, the father is the MC and not the daughter. Also the offered sharing options do not make much sense either from D's or f's perspective. :) For the rest is an interesting and valid defence.

Reactions: mofonistik

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The main argument I have against your analysis is that it would be correct for a female protagonist game, but this is the story of a male protagonist, the father is the MC and not the daughter. :) For the rest is an interesting and valid defence.
I'm not sure how the MC being F or D makes a difference in the case of D's possible paths as offered - we often make choices for both characters, depending on where you are in the storyline(s) and even then your choices as purely MC (F) have clear effects on what D experiences with you or others.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure how the MC being F or D makes a difference in the case of D's possible paths as offered - we often make choices for both characters, depending on where you are in the storyline(s) and even then your choices as purely MC (F) have clear effects on what D experiences with you or others.
The thing is that the game is not about D's development in the end on her own, but of her in relation to her fathers while he is dating her. If the game would be just about D's development she would be the protagonist of the story, D and her development are a help to telling her fathers story, not the other way around. Now if that were not true, you would have made very interesting points in your post, I did enjoy reading them even if not a fan of your conclusions. :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think what they might be getting at (correct me if I'm wrong DA22) is that since we are primarily in control of F, he is the one guiding and even shaping a lot of what D is interested in by his validations of certain things throughout the story. As such, if F does not validate or approve of certain things, then D is not inclined to do it thus making F the driving force behind D's sexual interests and not D. Therefore, if F approves of her being with other women, then she will feel comfortable with this either with him or on her own, but if F does not approve of her being with other men, then she will not interested in this at all.

So D's sexual maturation is less about her exploring things for herself of her own volition, but more about how the decisions we make as F being what forms and cements her interest in certain sexual acts.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think what they might be getting at (correct me if I'm wrong DA22) is that since we are primarily in control of F, he is the one guiding and even shaping a lot of what D is interested in by his validations of certain things throughout the story. As such, if F does not validate or approve of certain things, then D is not inclined to do it thus making F the driving force behind D's sexual interests and not D. Therefore, if F approves of her being with other women, then she will feel comfortable with this either with him or on her own, but if F does not approve of her being with other men, then she will not interested in this at all.

So D's sexual maturation is less about her exploring things for herself of her own volition, but more about how the decisions we make as F being what being what forms and cements her interest in certain sexual acts.
That's true to an extent of levers players are given to manipulate the story paths - and therefore, the growth (or not) of the characters. Though, as I noted, there are times we have controlled D's choices as well (e.g., relative to Elena's advances) and I think my point goes beyond game mechanics: we are enabled to grow D's area of personal interests and sexual appetite to some degrees, but certainly in terms of who she finds appealing beyond the MC.

The game mechanics do not hinder D's growth, some of that is forced by the story and the mechanics only speak to her optional growth areas, mostly.

That is, the story otherwise forces her maturity and sexual growth paths, regardless of your choices: by the end of Chapter 3, it is not possible to have a virgin D, for example.

But, it's possible that she never had anal sex. Or intimacy with her feet. Or that she had much to do with Elena. Or that she finds partners/threesomes with people beyond F enticing and acted upon it.

The thing is that the game is not about D's development in the end on her own, but of her in relation to her fathers while he is dating her. If the game would be just about D's development she would be the protagonist of the story, D and her development are a help to telling her fathers story, not the other way around. Now if that were not true, you would have made very interesting points in your post, I did enjoy reading them even if not a fan of your conclusions. :)
That's actually not true, though (as I explained in other posts): this story isn't about the MC, but a larger ecosystem and intermingling of people. You do get to make decisions as D (and other players) in some scenes, even. The gameplay mechanics aren't really limiting the story, it's the player's choices in the end.

But the mechanics don't really matter: you as a player decide on what possibilities that D can experience beyond her relationship with the MC, and even if you choose the least challenging options, she will still mature in her independent thinking and sexual experiences with any path taken. It's just that she can take far more paths than merely MC-only. There are still main paths and variants of that to grow, regardless of whether this was offered as a sandbox game, multi-player control at any time, etc. The narratives are available to choose by the player, but that's only because D has matured enough to make them available at different stages of the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes