SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
I'm hoping there's eventually a path where D and Rachel hook up. That'd be amazing..... really put the F in Family.
Some real ninja story changing would have to happen for that outcome, considering D hates Rachel and wants nothing to do with her

Reactions: RustyV

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Honestly i could see it happen. I could see D/F bringing her into a submissive role and following their rules for her to remain closer to D. I mean why the hell not anything is possible. My only issue is unless this turns into a harem or partial harem path you would lose any chance at others such as elena etc etc.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some real ninja story changing would have to happen for that outcome, considering D hates Rachel and wants nothing to do with her
I don't think it's not outside the realms of possibility.

If it doesn't happen then it's not because MrD chose not to do it, not because they couldn't do it. Before this last update, I thought that perhaps Rachel would stick around to support D in the modelling competition and really show her that she's turned a corner, and it could have led to D forgiving her a little bit and opening up a possibility of a family threesome since Rachel is accepting of their relationship and wants to do whatever it takes to strengthen her bond with D.

Unfortunately, it would seem that Rachel has left, but we still have Chapter 4 and there's every possibility of including Rachel in a threesome in that one in a way that seems quite reasonable.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I don't think it's not outside the realms of possibility.

If it doesn't happen then it's not because MrD chose not to do it, not because they couldn't do it. Before this last update, I thought that perhaps Rachel would stick around to support D in the modelling competition and really show her that she's turned a corner, and it could have led to D forgiving her a little bit and opening up a possibility of a family threesome since Rachel is accepting of their relationship and wants to do whatever it takes to strengthen her bond with D.

Unfortunately, it would seem that Rachel has left, but we still have Chapter 4 and there's every possibility of including Rachel in a threesome in that one in a way that seems quite reasonable.
I think Rachel might turn up at the modeling competition to support D. That will be the start of D softening to her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Rachel might turn up at the modeling competition to support D. That will be the start of D softening to her.
I hope that too, that maybe she didn't leave and will show up in the next update at F's home to ask if she can come with him. Her being there to support her daughter would be the exact thing needed to show D that she's changed, but even if she isn't there, there can still be a path forward for them.

Maybe in Chapter 4 she'll come and visit them for a week and we find out that her and D have been speaking to each other regularly and they've been getting closer as a result. Then one day Rachel will catch D and F together and she'll watch them and it will turn her on. She'll later tell F how she's envious of how close he and D are and wishes there was a way for her to show how much she really does care for D and this would put the idea in F's head to propose a family threesome.

Honestly, it will be such a missed opportunity if this doesn't have a D/F/Rachel threesome, because how often do we see this kind of thing in adult games. Answer: never. So DMD could do something that is rarely, if ever, done.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As long as sex with Rachel is completely optional.

Rachel sticking around to watch D in her competition would make sense.

Reactions: fried

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah - imo the next release is rather bloated - I’d not expect Rachel until Chapter 4. At least that’s where we stand now.
Just because I want to, I'm going to take this as a tacit confirmation of the possible consideration that there will be a chance for a family threesome in Chapter 4. :giggle:

mrlenkin

Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone.
I just wanted to play the game again i had played this game in 2017 but had no problems. I searched it but the dude who just wroted the solution says "Switch the sound" i didn't get it. I forgot to say my problem xd. I have the common black screen problem with the texts. Sorry for my english btw it's not my first language.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
D+F+Rachel could be awkward the next morning.
F and Rachel with a strap-on spit roasting their daughter D. :eek:
Not awkward if they all enter into it willingly. It could match or even best the Georgina threesome because, you know, it's a mother, daughter, AND father threesome.

Also, if anyone is getting spit-roasted it should be Rachel. If she really wants to prove how much her daughter means to her, then she should let said daughter plough her pussy with an 8 inch strap-on while getting her face fucked by her ex-husband and soon-to-be husband of her daughter. :sneaky:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D is so short she may have trouble with using a strap-on on Rachel.
Maybe if she pile pillows under her knees. LOL

If you want to go into awkwardness. F has sex with D and cums in her, D then scissors Rachel and passes F's cum to her mother.
D knocks up her mother.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes