mrlenkin

Apr 5, 2020
Hi
had this issue when the game was still on patreon asked the question of mrDots and the reply was, you will need to switch on your sound first. hope that sorts out your black screen issue.
I found this at 2018 lol. Switching sound? i didn't get anything. Could you help for god sake :(

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah, Hearsz killed him off without telling me. It might stay that way, or we might alter it for plot purposes. When that update came out, and I came across that line, I was like... View attachment 778280
Considering I'm not a big sharing/NTR fan I hope you'll decide to keep him that way. If you do decide to bring him back from the dead though, I assume you would change the references in chapter 3 about him being dead?

Reactions: mofonistik

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Considering I'm not a big sharing/NTR fan I hope you'll decide to keep him that way. If you do decide to bring him back from the dead though, I assume you would change the references in chapter 3 about him being dead?
Imo, it would be to have a death in Chapter 4 - not for a sexual liaison.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Imo, it would be to have a death in Chapter 4 - not for a sexual liaison.
Ah why not, throw some more gas on the fire. Let people be outraged, so they can express their views in this thread
mostly because I’m not fond of the very elderly male renders - and Chapter 4 has a lot of stuff to cover F054D851-9B29-4107-8582-A25B7A95702F.jpeg

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So one wedding and a funeral.
I didn't expect Rachel getting killed off.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes