crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a special route to take that leads to more Elena/Adam(the dr.) scenes in chapter 2 or 3, other then the hj she gives him in his car before they go to the train station???? She kind of eludes to more activities with him when she is free after D/MC/Elena trip, but I haven't run into anything. I have a special save for that and want to know if I should bother. My main preferred game is routed towards NOT rejecting Elena, so MC gets to tap her as well along with D.

Thanks
No, Elana's extra sexual activities seem to just dead end. Three that I can remember. Maybe she will regale us with stories about those events later.

Reactions: elenaNmc

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Since everyone can have their say, I would do without (in the sexual aspect) Elena, Jennifer, Cassandra, Adam and Graham, who do not contribute anything to the main story and would enhance the participation of Koko, Olivia and Georgina in their relationship with D and F.
And, like the others, I just give my personal preference. The author will do what he wants, that's what he's ...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a special route to take that leads to more Elena/Adam(the dr.) scenes in chapter 2 or 3, other then the hj she gives him in his car before they go to the train station???? She kind of eludes to more activities with him when she is free after D/MC/Elena trip, but I haven't run into anything. I have a special save for that and want to know if I should bother. My main preferred game is routed towards NOT rejecting Elena, so MC gets to tap her as well along with D.

Thanks
It seems like D's friends are just making cameos in DMD at this point.
But IMO the story has moved past where it was in Chapters 1 and 2.

Reactions: elenaNmc

elenaNmc

Aug 23, 2020
No, Elana's extra sexual activities seem to just dead end. Three that I can remember. Maybe she will regale us with stories about those events later.
That kinda sucks, she's the 2nd hottest (maybe even tied) for the hottest character (of the teen girls) in the game. I like how she's already a party girl, free spirit type regardless of the age gap. That's what made her scene with the Dr. hot. He's the only greybeard in the game from what i remember. IMO anyways. I'm almost 50 and have the old/young fantasy in my head always, so my opinion is prob too biased.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
In my opinion the next update should be the last. Then the story of the model contest is over they have a baby and "THE END"

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Depends what path your are playing.
On the D only path I could agree, actually that path could have ended when D and F moved to Seaside.
For the D sharing route a Chapter 4 is needed to actually have D sharing as it has not happen to this point in any significant way.

Reactions: Looper9
Jun 13, 2018
In my mind this game is good(great). But it should (hope) be made a remake of the beginning. I would like much more secret and sexy situations with D and F when they first met. Both home and out in public, before the sex and penetration started. Just a thought! :)

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Agreed.
When you make a VN that is story driven and not just filler between sex scenes the story consistency and characters behaving within the parameters of their established personalities becomes important.
That's one reason D having sex with an animal is too far out of her personality to make it a viable option in the story.
Fans notice inconsistencies.
Fam. . .This game has spanned a grand total of what, 3 months time? In that window of time she has gone from not knowing how to get herself off to exhibitionism, swallowing, anal, homosexual and group sex. Wasn't there some pee in there somewhere too? She's about to get blacked, DP'ed and probably made air tight. Its been a free fall of corruption if you consider the in-world passage of time. Oh and that little bit of FUCKING HER DAD. But I guess that last little box to check is just too far? Fam. . .

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes