Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Pregnancy is supposed to be a possibility.
IMO it will probably be line Melody, in that the pregnancy will be in the wrap up not in the game play.
I sincerely hope you are wrong RustyV. In Melody, apart from the revelation at the doc, a few images where you can admire her belly and a family ending, there is not much. I would love to see a pregnant sex scene. Not just D with a baby in her arms

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pregnancy is supposed to be a possibility.
IMO it will probably be line Melody, in that the pregnancy will be in the wrap up not in the game play.
That seems most likely, but we can always hope that she gets pregnant at some point in Chapter 4, maybe halfway through, as that would still leave plenty of time for more sex scenes. So while she may not have the belly, it would still technically count as pregnancy sex.

Another option could be that the game will time jump to the wedding where she's now got a full belly and we get a wedding night scene with them. :love:

Reactions: mofonistik

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dee pregnant in Chapter 4 could be a possibility.
Particularly since it seems D will not become as corrupt as planned, so her being preggo may not affect the story line.
IMO a path where D may become pregnant but your not sure who the father may be until the end would be a little more corrupt than the current mildly spicy vanilla flavor we have now.

Reactions: Looper9

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dee pregnant in Chapter 4 could be a possibility.
Particularly since it seems D will not become as corrupt as planned, so her being preggo may not affect the story line.
IMO a path where D may become pregnant but your not sure who the father may be until the end would be a little more corrupt than the current mildly spicy vanilla flavor we have now.
Can a strap-on get a woman pregnant? :eek: Because I can't see how it could possibly be anyone else but the MC who would be the father. ;)

Reactions: mofonistik

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can a strap-on get a woman pregnant? :eek: Because I can't see how it could possibly be anyone else but the MC who would be the father. ;)
D is supposed to have opportunities to have sex with other men in the next Chapter.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like there will be a fuck'em all full slut option.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well I can see it very clearly, D in a dark backyard of a restaurant, leaning on a dumpster, her panty down to her ankles getting fucked bareback and creampied by a stranger while on a double date with F and M and the eagerly waiting best male doggy friend *woof* at home. * S C H W I N G * :love: :love: :love: :giggle: :devilish:
But oh yeah, I can see, it's in parallel universe not this one. I am sorry. So sad. :( (Why oh why did I stop my efforts in Daz/Renpy)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes