bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
DMD v.28 - One last preview before DMD Ch.3 is released!
“Nightswimming…”

A very good day to all of my loyal followers from all over the world.

This will be the final previews that I will be sharing with you before we finally release DMD v.28 - the last part of Chapter 3!

As I have stated on recent posts, not everything we had mapped out for Days 41&42 will feature in this update - these extra scenes will be added in when we do our revision in December. So there’s even more reason to look forward to these final two days of the third chapter.

For these last previews, we find D relaxing in a swimming pool, and in some of these renders, she is also with you, her father.
But where are the two of you exactly? Whose pool is it? How did the two of you get there? And what will happen after this scene concludes?

Let us know your predictions in the comments section below.

Thank you once again for your patience in waiting for this update to be released. We’re very confident that it will be more than worth the wait, and that we’ve also set things up very nicely for Chapter 4 - the final chapter of DMD.

So let the countdown begin towards Saturday’s highly anticipated release!

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update looks fun but I’m fairly sure this is going to be a fairly vanilla scene.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
DMD v.28 - One last preview before DMD Ch.3 is released!
“Nightswimming…”

A very good day to all of my loyal followers from all over the world.

This will be the final previews that I will be sharing with you before we finally release DMD v.28 - the last part of Chapter 3!

As I have stated on recent posts, not everything we had mapped out for Days 41&42 will feature in this update - these extra scenes will be added in when we do our revision in December. So there’s even more reason to look forward to these final two days of the third chapter.

For these last previews, we find D relaxing in a swimming pool, and in some of these renders, she is also with you, her father.
But where are the two of you exactly? Whose pool is it? How did the two of you get there? And what will happen after this scene concludes?

Let us know your predictions in the comments section below.

Thank you once again for your patience in waiting for this update to be released. We’re very confident that it will be more than worth the wait, and that we’ve also set things up very nicely for Chapter 4 - the final chapter of DMD.

So let the countdown begin towards Saturday’s highly anticipated release!

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like she loses her engagement ring between pics 3 and 4....

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looks like she loses her engagement ring between pics 3 and 4....
She didn't lose it, she put it in her vagina for safekeeping. You guys actually think D would masturbate in a (probably) public pool? Surely not, but D is very keen to keep that ring safe. And the safest place it can be is in her impenetrable vagina.

Reactions: RustyV

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Two More Days... YES!
Personally, Dee is my Princess. While I do like her expanding her sexual horizons, I'm not into her f*cking other guys. Maybe she could meet Melody in a live music bar/club have too many drinks and go back to Melody's hotel room for some Girl-Girl fun. Perhaps Sophia (Fi) is sitting in with the band and we have a strap-on threesome? Or another triple-stack? As a guy/male lesbian (I enjoy watching lesbian sex) I can dream can't I!

Another perversion: I discovered water sports with Behind the Dune and Parental Love. While I'd never do that IRL i find it pretty hot to watch. Just my 2 cents...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is shaping up to be great update.
I just wish the D sharing route would have been in Chapter 3.
Chapters 1 and 2 more than laid the ground work.
IMO D could have had the I want to bang Ryan discussion with F prior to the D+F and Ryan+Margo 4-way. D and F switching partners would have been the most logical way for D to have sex with another guy with F present.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes