Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
v0.28 was the last for this year? I looked around his website for a date but found none. MrDots may not have even set one yet, but I was just curious.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In December v28 will be released again with some added events.
Hopefully with Ruby.

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I am translating chapter 3 of DMD into Spanish, if I translate the current version of chapter 3, will the translation be valid for the version that will come out in December?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I am translating chapter 3 of DMD into Spanish, if I translate the current version of chapter 3, will the translation be valid for the version that will come out in December?
will/should be mostly valid but currently on scenes not added you need to do bit more translating. depends what changes there'll be.

yoga20111

Feb 23, 2018
Very amazing work. Think need become patron. So many hours of playing
Interesting, Elena, Jennifer and Georgina will be pregnant? It's harem or no?
Also at the end 3 chapter nothing about Margo, Marie, Rachel, Cassandra....

• Haha
Reactions: SeveredRealms

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
game was doing great till chapter 3 then it went down the toilet.
I think the chapter is still just ok but yeah it definitely dropped the ball. I think if this was the final chapter instead of doing one more chapter than chapter 3 would've been pretty good.

cyberprank01

Sep 17, 2020
It's a slow build game. Don't expect to be having sex with D right off.
This is not a NV where you just click past pages of meaningless dialogue, the story drives DMD.
i got it and even i had to replay chapter 1 until 5 times just to get the best stats and its just with the same route by turned down elena and georgina lol

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the chapter is still just ok but yeah it definitely dropped the ball. I think if this was the final chapter instead of doing one more chapter than chapter 3 would've been pretty good.
Chapter 3 was lack luster to many.
IMO the writers tried to play to two very divergence groups the D only and D sharing paths.
Chapter 3 was very much D becoming more self-confident and sexually active. That works well in a sharing path but is limited in a D only path. Splitting the time resulted in a Chapter that meandered without any clear focus.
Again the D only path should have ended when D and F left their old lives behind at the end of Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 could then have focused on D becoming more adventurous. Without a cacophony of voices demanding a D monogamous path where every update is fresh and exciting while not adding anyone to their sex life (or only including a select few) the team would have been free to devote the update to develop D's new sexual appetites.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
IMO the writers tried to play to two very divergence groups the D only and D sharing paths.
Chapter 3 was very much D becoming more self-confident and sexually active. That works well in a sharing path but is limited in a D only path. Splitting the time resulted in a Chapter that meandered without any clear focus.
Again the D only path should have ended when D and F left their old lives behind at the end of Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 could then have focused on D becoming more adventurous. Without a cacophony of voices demanding a D monogamous path where every update is fresh and exciting while not adding anyone to their sex life (or only including a select few) the team would have been free to devote the update to develop D's new sexual appetites.
OMFG, this is one of the best comments in the last months! (y)(y)(y) Only one like from me possible but should be a dozen, at least! (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Isn't the initial idea to end D only path around 0.20-0.22?Or at least that was the idea back in 2016.Probably many things have changed since.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
From what I understand the storyline of the VN has changed since Chapter 1.
For instance there was a bestiality tag at one point and as the VN developed that was dropped, or at least greatly altered.

Reactions: Creeping Death

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
was the daughter alwayse gonna lose the modeling compitition to tarya dad didnt kiss his daughter and get caught by Chad but he still hade a pictuer of the kiss and daughter lost

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In spite of D losing the competition modeling isn't like blocked:

She could start her own agency (many suggested)

She may become the winner of the contracts etc. if cheating scandal brings Tyra down

She may have the social media presence to make money and be a celebrity without either of the above

More importantly she may finally get such an orgasm from finally getting Elena and Jen to fuck her and F all at once that she reaches enlightenment and they go perform their 4some live for audiences as it heals the sick and brings bliss to all who see it

I obviously root for that last ALL THE WAY!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes