wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
I was just hoping for a rewrite that could take you to the same place but let D have the option of winning.
If the idea was that D will be disillusioned with the modeling industry it could have been accomplished with her winning, getting a contract and seeing how awful it really is.
Georgina could have still been let go as her being too old (which in the modeling world she is), D and F could still have gotten a house, but maybe when D got the pregnancy scare that could have made her decide to go out on her own.
IMO D and the gang will start their own agency in Chapter 4 or get a van and drive around solving mysteries.
I worked as a fashion photographer for a while. It wasn't as seedy as the DMD competition made it out to be, or maybe I didn't attend the "right" events ... or maybe I am too seedy to have noticed. The main thing that turned me off, was how dumb the industry was in general. There weren't a lot of brain cells to be rubbed together, with the odd exception of course. Georgina is a little old for the mainstream market but there is still plenty of work for more mature models these days. I like the idea of the group forming their own agency though, so that F and D have more control and can include the others they know and like into the business. As for the pregnancy "scare", I thought that was probably just one possible outcome, if for example D forgets to take her pill. It WOULD be nice to have control over that outcome. It also felt very deja vu, I could hear a "Melody" playing in the background.

Reactions: RustyV

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Irgendwie Irgendwo - It seems that this may be the most likely way forward. I am looking forward to the update next year to see what the developer has come up with.

Also, having seen the possibility of life after losing the contest, to everyone, I apologize for my earlier outbursts.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
That is pretty much what I expect to happen. We know that Lisa (daughter, as you know) will be a very successful model. The initial way to reach that goal was through the contest; this door has been slammed shut. On top of that she's disillusioned with the industry, so we have to bring her back in somehow.

So she definitely will have to somehow get the feedback that she generated on social media and TV. Maybe Elena and / or Jenny saw it and can relay it, with the rest of the gang maybe being sceptical at first and after doing research decide they could do something with it. They remember that creepy guy offering a contract (and we know from the dev team that he will play a role in C4) and contact him. He will be his creepy self and scare Lisa and the gang off; I don't think they will sign with him since then we're in the ballpark of getting her out of it again. My estimation will be that he is with Tyra in C4 and they will play the usual pathetic villain role. (We already had Tyra realising during the orgy that she actually lost, she just doesn't know yet how much.)

In that situation we have an aspiring model (Lisa), a veteran model and mentor (Georgina), a fired experienced agency worker hell-bent on revenge (Cassandra) and somebody who knows the business side (MC) and can take the odd photo shoot. They could also bring in the one or other model that way, or Ryan for some guest appearances.

Not saying this will be the C4 plot, but this speculation is as good as any. Btw, tzhat's also why I think that (hopefully avoidable) pregnancy is endgame, what's the point of a successful modeling career for bikinis and lingerie when you constantly have to retouch stretch marks.
Sounds reasonable. Would be better if a drop kick or two could be added in the direction of certain characters.. No names necessary.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I've two questions
  1. I didn't kiss D, then why D still said Chad clicked their picture when they were kissing after the bikini round?
  2. Is this game completed or still something left?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've two questions
  1. I didn't kiss D, then why D still said Chad clicked their picture when they were kissing after the bikini round?
  2. Is this game completed or still something left?
Is a bug and already reported and will be fixed and no isn't completed because next month will be added last content of ch3.. In 2021 will start ch4 ( final chapter)

Reactions: Batman187

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
According to the news broadcast on the TV during the orgy people thought D should have won.
She now has a lot of fans, so I could see her using that as a base to build from. Casandra and Georgina need work so with their experience and Graham's backing D could have her own business.
Seems there is less and less of a role for Elena and Jennifer except as sex diversions.
I'm hoping for Ruby to reappear in a D positive role.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
According to the news broadcast on the TV during the orgy people thought D should have won.
She now has a lot of fans, so I could see her using that as a base to build from. Casandra and Georgina need work so with their experience and Graham's backing D could have her own business.
Seems there is less and less of a role for Elena and Jennifer except as sex diversions.
I'm hoping for Ruby to reappear in a D positive role.
Ruby wasn't much of a friend at the end. Would say she doesn't deserve any continuation.

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
I wasn't greatly fond of Ruby, she was okay. The announcer constantly making the corny "jewel" pun was annoying, but that wasn't her fault, and announcers are often annoying. Saying that, she did kind of let D down by not looking out for her. The one I took a shine to was Sasha. I liked her look and the outfits she wore. Plus she reminds me of Elena a bit. I imagine the dynamic between Elena and Sasha would be interesting, if they met. I get the feeling they'd either hate each other or be best friends.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I have it in my head that there will be some sort of concerted effort to shine a light on the debauched things that happen at these sort of competitions - to find all the models just randomly sucking off any old bloke, judge or whoever might have some profound effect on D. Perhaps those like her, Georgina, Ryan, Chad even, taking on the corruption from the outside?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ruby wasn't much of a friend at the end. Would say she doesn't deserve any continuation.
Yeah Ruby's behavior at the end was lazy writing. Let's make her a conniving bitch all along.
IMO it was as much of a way to get rid of a character as it was to showcase the superficialness of the modeling industry to D.

Reactions: cakeny

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Ofc the game isnt over. Its Mr. Dots cash cow :p ending the game will end ALOT of support, since the new games have a different tune.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes