ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I'm kinda confused, didnt the game ended already on chapter 3 ?
I finished 1+2+3 so what else there is ?
she with her dad, what else left to do ?
what the new updates do ?
there will be episode 4 ?

Reactions: cakeny

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm kinda confused, didnt the game ended already on chapter 3 ?
I finished 1+2+3 so what else there is ?
she with her dad, what else left to do ?
what the new updates do ?
there will be episode 4 ?
Yes starting early next year is chapter 4. There is one more due this year adding some more scenes to Chapter 3 and i believe some revisiting of the scripts and stuff on chapter 2 but what else left to do? Depends on how many paths your walking in the game my friend... people want to finally get proper Jennifer content, people want more daughter being shared content, people want daughter to be exclusive to the MC and have successful modelling career etc. There a lot of loose ends that need to addressed in chapter 4 but it should never the less be the final one.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Yes starting early next year is chapter 4. There is one more due this year adding some more scenes to Chapter 3 and i believe some revisiting of the scripts and stuff on chapter 2 but what else left to do? Depends on how many paths your walking in the game my friend... people want to finally get proper Jennifer content, people want more daughter being shared content, people want daughter to be exclusive to the MC and have successful modelling career etc. There a lot of loose ends that need to addressed in chapter 4 but it should never the less be the final one.
First, thx for the answer m8, I apricate it that u took some time to explain me.
Second, Does the creator added new scenes to chapter 1,2,3 ???, and im not talking about normal talking scenes, there is any new sex scenes to the old chapters ???
ty.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
First, thx for the answer m8, I apricate it that u took some time to explain me.
Second, Does the creator added new scenes to chapter 1,2,3 ???, and im not talking about normal talking scenes, there is any new sex scenes to the old chapters ???
ty.
He will be adding more to Chapter 3 with next update yes (quite a few actually). Potentially chapter 2 but cant say for sure and chapter 1 was never mentioned that i read so its pretty safe bed that chapter 1 will not be changed at all with added scenes and the likes.

Reactions: ana sucubbus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do i have to download the chapter partially or i can just download the newest version and ill be getting all 3 chapters?
each chapter is it's own game.

all 3 (and eventually all 4) would be quite a big download.

cyberprank01

Sep 17, 2020
each chapter is it's own game.

all 3 (and eventually all 4) would be quite a big download.
So gotta download from chapter 1-3 partially, got it. So its also will be on different folder for each chapter? and what about the save file that ill be creating on 1st chapter? will it be carry out on chapter 2 and so on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So gotta download from chapter 1-3 partially, got it. So its also will be on different folder for each chapter? and what about the save file that ill be creating on 1st chapter? will it be carry out on chapter 2 and so on?
different folders, own saves too, when you complete ch1 and start ch2 you can choose to continue with those stats you got in ch1 or put points etc manually and cheat a bit-a lot, on ch3 you need to answer few questions and add stats from ch2 manually. on ch3 you can toggle some sharing options on and off if you want to see other scenes.

cyberprank01

Sep 17, 2020
different folders, own saves too, when you complete ch1 and start ch2 you can choose to continue with those stats you got in ch1 or put points etc manually and cheat a bit-a lot, on ch3 you need to answer few questions and add stats from ch2 manually. on ch3 you can toggle some sharing options on and off if you want to see other scenes.
alrighty, thanks for answering my question. I'm looking forward to playing it, i already downloaded chapter 1 and I will assess the gameplay and story. If it interesting, ill be downloading chapter 2 :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's a slow build game. Don't expect to be having sex with D right off.
This is not a NV where you just click past pages of meaningless dialogue, the story drives DMD.

HomerJSimpson

May 19, 2018
So there is no way to make her win the contest (yet) ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D loses.
So I don' know why it matters if you have the option to have F kiss her or not.
You would think if F doesn't kiss her then they shouldn't do anything naughty and she should win.
If the goal is to have D not get the modeling contract she could opt not to sign it the outcome would be the same.
Then there is the choice made a few updates earlier about what bikini to wear. If you went with D's choice it was supposed to enable her to win the contest.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Just finished a first unassisted playthrough of chapter 3. Christ, what a whirlwind of a chapter it was. Genuinely didn't expect some of those revelations, and didn't expect how pissed off a single character could make me feel. Solid work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
D loses.
So I don' know why it matters if you have the option to have F kiss her or not.
You would think if F doesn't kiss her then they shouldn't do anything naughty and she should win.
If the goal is to have D not get the modeling contract she could opt not to sign it the outcome would be the same.
Then there is the choice made a few updates earlier about what bikini to wear. If you went with D's choice it was supposed to enable her to win the contest.
I only have one disappointment with the story so far and ^ this has been it. Everything was geared to D winning the contest and for it to be lost so easily, and the bikini choice to be ignored, seems badly thought out and a deliberately contrived slap in the face to our expectations. I remain hopeful that the outcome we have seen so far will just be one of a few possibles, and perhaps she can still win, e.g. maybe Tyra is exposed, and D gets to take her winning place, or the massive online support will allow her to get another modelling contract or establish her own modelling company with the help of F, Cass, and Geraldine, and maybe Ryan can return to help. Anyhoo, I wait with bated breath for the final ch3 update to see what happens.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was just hoping for a rewrite that could take you to the same place but let D have the option of winning.
If the idea was that D will be disillusioned with the modeling industry it could have been accomplished with her winning, getting a contract and seeing how awful it really is.
Georgina could have still been let go as her being too old (which in the modeling world she is), D and F could still have gotten a house, but maybe when D got the pregnancy scare that could have made her decide to go out on her own.
IMO D and the gang will start their own agency in Chapter 4 or get a van and drive around solving mysteries.

Reactions: cakeny and wibbling

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That is pretty much what I expect to happen. We know that Lisa (daughter, as you know) will be a very successful model. The initial way to reach that goal was through the contest; this door has been slammed shut. On top of that she's disillusioned with the industry, so we have to bring her back in somehow.

So she definitely will have to somehow get the feedback that she generated on social media and TV. Maybe Elena and / or Jenny saw it and can relay it, with the rest of the gang maybe being sceptical at first and after doing research decide they could do something with it. They remember that creepy guy offering a contract (and we know from the dev team that he will play a role in C4) and contact him. He will be his creepy self and scare Lisa and the gang off; I don't think they will sign with him since then we're in the ballpark of getting her out of it again. My estimation will be that he is with Tyra in C4 and they will play the usual pathetic villain role. (We already had Tyra realising during the orgy that she actually lost, she just doesn't know yet how much.)

In that situation we have an aspiring model (Lisa), a veteran model and mentor (Georgina), a fired experienced agency worker hell-bent on revenge (Cassandra) and somebody who knows the business side (MC) and can take the odd photo shoot. They could also bring in the one or other model that way, or Ryan for some guest appearances.

Not saying this will be the C4 plot, but this speculation is as good as any. Btw, tzhat's also why I think that (hopefully avoidable) pregnancy is endgame, what's the point of a successful modeling career for bikinis and lingerie when you constantly have to retouch stretch marks.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes