wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
I would like to say that I appreciate the fact that Rachel has a Karen haircut. The story between her and MC kinda reminds me of a couple I used to hang out with.
I was replaying ch1 last night and was thinking the same. It really is the archetypal Karen cut.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I have a question that requires a few spoilers. Does Rachel actually get back at MC for getting his daughter back?

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Holy shit! That's why she is a stuckup little bitch! Also, I have not played the ch3 yet. I have almost finished ch2. I am waiting for Lain to upload the mod just to get the best possible story.

Reactions: yltohawk

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When asked at the beginning of the chapter to plug in your Chapter 2 stats just add 400 to all of the points.
This gives you maximum points so you can play without having to worry about point value choices.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think in Chapter 4 D and F will know about each other having sex with the girls.
I'm hoping every D sex isn't always a threeway with F involved.
Let D have some fun on her own, maybe a threeway with Elena and Jennifer, or sex with D+a guy+another girl.

Reactions: Looper9 and fbass

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
lulz

As funny as that is, I really hope there is a "Ha! I'm kidding!" option at the start of CH4.
I think all she has done is state she thinks she might be pregnant, i doubt it will be forced so yeah in all likelyhood will be an option. Ideally the cucks will get a black baby thinking it was gonna be theirs for their tired and mindless droning on and on too. A nice happy ending for them and well deserved haha.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes