cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have two questions :
1) is there no actual action between D and Martin as of now?
2)There is very little elena kissing stuff in CH3 right?
1. no
2. there is quite a bit of elena+f content and some d+e content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the daughter get to fuck other men or is this one of those, "I can cheat but you can't... ok maybe other women but only because I get to fuck them too" kind of trope?
she will fuck martin and that dude who impregnated her daughter (at least with current plot).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, WT states that "Ryan will say good bye" which I assume is code for him getting a nice send off present courtesy Lisa since she's clearly into him. :D

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ryan could make a come back in Chapter 4 to work for D as a photographer.
Let's say we know that some characters will be relegated to sporadic guest appearances or offed for good with the final version in December. My best guess is that Ryan will be one of the formers. And if sharing is on, he will get Lisa in December.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Let's say we know that some characters will be relegated to sporadic guest appearances or offed for good with the final version in December. My best guess is that Ryan will be one of the formers. And if sharing is on, he will get Lisa in December.
By Lisa you mean daughter?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO a D+F+Georgina relationship works.
Elena and Jennifer are younger and have not found a direction in life yet so they may find other things to d with theirs lives. Georgina has been out in the world and has carried a torch for F for a while, she is not adverse to being with girls, cares for D and fits into D and F's relationship.
I would like to see D and Georgina start to have sex without f as more than a one off.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes