RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena and Jennifer were side tracked in Chapter 3.
Kind of a dick move by D since they came all the way to Seaside to visit and were ignored by her.
A D+Elena+Jennifer scene in Chapter 3 would have been great, or even D just spending some time with her friends and taking the girls to the nude beach would have been plausible.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It looks like the December update will contain D having sex with either Ryan or Martin (depending on the choices you made earlier) and Chapter 4 content will lean toward D+F content.
So more D only.
The F/D stuff is getting boring. We need more Elena, Jennifer, Mom, and the new girl with the flat chest (from Texas or somewhere) and Koko in all possible lesbian combinations. :love: Just MHO.

lewy9

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, I haven't played DMD for a while, could you guys let me know if we have cg with Cassandra?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Elena and Jennifer were side tracked in Chapter 3.
Kind of a dick move by D since they came all the way to Seaside to visit and were ignored by her.
A D+Elena+Jennifer scene in Chapter 3 would have been great, or even D just spending some time with her friends and taking the girls to the nude beach would have been plausible.
Wait, they came to Seaside?

The F/D stuff is getting boring. We need more Elena, Jennifer, Mom, and the new girl with the flat chest (from Texas or somewhere) and Koko in all possible lesbian combinations. :love: Just MHO.
The one that was asked to watch out for daughter and agreed, then just left her alone?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It's a great game, a good script, but at this point in history, I find the interactivity between father and daughter too excessive, an endless honeymoon. The girls, Elena and Jennifer, make a difference in this game. For me both are the highlight.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does the mega link have chapter 1-3?
Before you ask Chapter 2 stats do not transfer to Chapter 3 you have to input them manually.
Just input 400 for each stat, it's the max points.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D eventually getting onto a TV show as a tool time girl knock off could be an interesting event added to Chapter 4.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you mean a VN dedicated to Elena and Jennifer, I doubt it.

BruceLeeGame

Aug 28, 2020
No, I mean maybe he's planning to go back and have content with the other characters after main D + F story is complete. I didn't say anything about a new VN dedicated to Elena and Jennifer.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes