buff

May 29, 2017
The MFF content will drop in Chapter 4 (except perhaps in memories and dreams etc). this is still a concept in progress.

the MF - MFF - MFFF - FF - FFF - etc content will increase.

Pregnancy will be there - but probably toward the end. I presume we will have pregnancy and/or kids avoidable - but am not sure about that since I believe a wedding is not avoidable and weddings imply kids.

be interesting about what areas you’ve been avoiding now you get an idea of where we are (under current plans) headed?
Fair enough. I can live with the (hopefully avoidable) pregnancy and the resulting 2-headed mutant hillbilly children if it means more lesbian stuff between D and her hottie friends.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm, im pretty sure i did not kiss daughter in park at the model competition, but then she says the tyras manager saw them kiss??

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
I've now played all of MrDott's games. I like them all, especially DMD. I hope DMD ch4 doesn't disappoint.
Not that anyone cares, but here's what I'm hoping for in the future ...
D still gets to be a top model if she wants to.
F finally deflowers Jennifer.
Ryan, D and F spit roast and perhaps DP. I think Ryan deserves a bit of D action.
Martin, F and D threesome, not as much as previous, but if it's done well, why not.
I'd quite like F to have a full on harem scene with all or most of the girls he's got to "know" so far. Or at least with D, Elena, and Jennifer. Could even have Georgina, watching and then maybe joining in.
I didn't really like the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I think an orgy with the main characters could be good, e.g. F, D, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Margo, Olivia, Graham, Ryan, Martin.
And for the full-blown preverts out there, perhaps D playing red-rocket (or more) with Rocky.

Reactions: Looper9

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
Ahm, that can actually happen at the beginning of C2. I played through it once but didn't keep it as Jen looks way too young for my personal taste.
I'd kinda forgotten about that. F does start to, but she stops him, and he tells her that they can try another time. So, technically still waiting.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've now played all of MrDott's games. I like them all, especially DMD. I hope DMD ch4 doesn't disappoint.
Not that anyone cares, but here's what I'm hoping for in the future ...
D still gets to be a top model if she wants to.
F finally deflowers Jennifer.
Ryan, D and F spit roast and perhaps DP. I think Ryan deserves a bit of D action.
Martin, F and D threesome, not as much as previous, but if it's done well, why not.
I'd quite like F to have a full on harem scene with all or most of the girls he's got to "know" so far. Or at least with D, Elena, and Jennifer. Could even have Georgina, watching and then maybe joining in.
I didn't really like the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I think an orgy with the main characters could be good, e.g. F, D, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Margo, Olivia, Graham, Ryan, Martin.
And for the full-blown preverts out there, perhaps D playing red-rocket (or more) with Rocky.
All scenarios are happening for sure except the last two (an orgy with all those characters at once; and Rocky).

Although, the last two are in the possibility area except may be in ways not expected since there are more than one way to skin a cat.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes