Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The MFF content will drop in Chapter 4 (except perhaps in memories and dreams etc). this is still a concept in progress.

the MF - MFF - MFFF - FF - FFF - etc content will increase.

Pregnancy will be there - but probably toward the end. I presume we will have pregnancy and/or kids avoidable - but am not sure about that since I believe a wedding is not avoidable and weddings imply kids.

be interesting about what areas you’ve been avoiding now you get an idea of where we are (under current plans) headed?
I'd rather see FFFFFmFFFF content. (The little m stands for midget)

King--Leo

Jul 7, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.28.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.10.2020
Hello the66,
Can you please look into the port.
It is lagging too much.
Can you please make a modded Android version with text box transparent and auto save feature please ?

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
HELP.. It happened to someone else or it's just me I'm only on the georgina - daughter path and I didn't see the sex scene with her on the beach on day 41

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone else having issues unzipping or opening the newest MAC version? I'm curious if I am missing a step here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello the66,
Can you please look into the port.
It is lagging too much.
Can you please make a modded Android version with text box transparent and auto save feature please ?
um you know, i can't make the textbox less opaque than zero.
screenshot0001.png
and since i didn't change anything here, Ren'Py autosaves always there where it's supposed to.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
HELP.. It happened to someone else or it's just me I'm only on the georgina - daughter path and I didn't see the sex scene with her on the beach on day 41
Shut off the Georgina path.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Is anyone else having issues unzipping or opening the newest MAC version? I'm curious if I am missing a step here.
I've never tried running this on macOS, but I'll throw it on my hackintosh and give it a try. What is it doing when you try to run it?

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I've never tried running this on macOS, but I'll throw it on my hackintosh and give it a try. What is it doing when you try to run it?
Its gives it an unzip error towards the end of the generic unzip program apple includes and it wont complete the unzip. So I have my handy back up (The unarchiver) that I typically use for troublesome files like this and that gives an error at the beginning, but will complete the process (so I have the game icon in my downloads) but wont launch.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Its gives it an unzip error towards the end of the generic unzip program apple includes and it wont complete the unzip. So I have my handy back up (The unarchiver) that I typically use for troublesome files like this and that gives an error at the beginning, but will complete the process (so I have the game icon in my downloads) but wont launch.
Try using 7zip.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
no prob on mac for me.

King--Leo

Jul 7, 2020
um you know, i can't make the textbox less opaque than zero.
View attachment 883217
and since i didn't change anything here, Ren'Py autosaves always there where it's supposed to.
Hahaha sorry to confused you.
First of all thanks for your hard work and ports they are wonderful.

1) Can you please look into the *PC ported* version it is lagging too much ?

2) If possible can you mod *Original Android* version so that it has transparent Text box and it also has auto save function like PC port.

Please

Btw thanks for the port

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes