sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Hey guys,
Sorry to ask this here, but couldn't find the info on the main page.
Is the only FFM option in the game is with Elena and D?
I was wondering if it's possible to get Georgina and D with the MC.

Thanks.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys,
Sorry to ask this here, but couldn't find the info on the main page.
Is the only FFM option in the game is with Elena and D?
I was wondering if it's possible to get Georgina and D with the MC.

Thanks.
Yes, there is with Georgina...and not only her in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman187

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys can we see actual sharing scenes of daughter with other guys cause
I love it I have never played this game so just asking

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys can we see actual sharing scenes of daughter with other guys cause
I love it I have never played this game so just asking
not yet outside dreams (ot sure if it happens if d accepts judge's offer).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean really?
How much content up to the ch3
Or at least other guys creeping on D scenes?
each chapter (start from ch1, continue on ch2 and then ch3) is it's own game so a lot to play, quite a lot sex with d (f and d and elena and d) and quite a much with elena and some with various other femmes, if sharing d then she willl bj other guy when f gets bj'd by that guy's daughter.

not sure what you mean creeping but 1 guy will stalk d (will lead to game over if wrong choice made) and other guy will dream about d.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
each chapter (start from ch1, continue on ch2 and then ch3) is it's own game so a lot to play, quite a lot sex with d (f and d and elena and d) and quite a much with elena and some with various other femmes, if sharing d then she willl bj other guy when f gets bj'd by that guy's daughter.

not sure what you mean creeping but 1 guy will stalk d (will lead to game over if wrong choice made) and other guy will dream about d.
Damn man you are lifesaver thanks for replying I got it
Thanks for quick response.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

When did this happen? I remember getting a scene where D sucks off F with the other daughter but not D sucking off the other dad.

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
May I ask why this is still not completed but "Melody", which is newer, is completed?
I really don't want to sound like an ass, I'm genuinely curious...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
May I ask why this is still not completed but "Melody", which is newer, is completed?
melody was "short" game made when patreon changed it's rules and this has x times more content.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game has tons of content, a good story and the dev gives it his all, so I can't say I'm mad. I kind of like seeing the characters for so long. They always do something new so that's good in my book

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Ok, got it. Thanks :)
And I agree, Mr Dots' games all seem to be very high quality with passion behind it.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Ah fuck, I'm gutted with the ending to chapter 3, all they years worth of build up just to fuck over almost every character that you care about and the snippets at the end kind of showing that 5 years in the making and D's dreams are flushed down the toilet when she gives up. I'm just kinda surprised they've went all out and told you how the game will end after chapter 4, think they'd have been better just ending things on the night of the contest rather than telling you how everybody's future pans out and what they go on to do. Just got to hope with it being a rushed job this isn't how things are really going to go at the end of chapter 4 and D doesn't give up her dream career after the contest and Cassandra, Georgina, D and F start their own agency. With D's bikini round being seen by 15 million in one day she should be a world wide phenomenon in a week and household name ready to take the world by storm at the beginning of chapter 4, fingers crossed this isn't how how her modelling career ends as it was a big premise of the game from very early on.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes