Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
lmao I was expecting more stuff with elena and that creepy old dude (in Ch2 ig)
The issue with that is that he lives in a completely different country. Same with the dude back at the farm. I don't think it was a good idea to open up those routes if you're just going to move the whole cast to another country. It wouldn't make sense for the doctor to chase a teenage girl to another country too. In fact, too many of the choices we can make in the game are pointless since everything revolves around the dad. I do hope that after the game ends, we get some what-if scenarios with Elena and maybe other characters. Like what-if the dad rejected Elena so she stayed home and hooked up with the boy on the farm or what-if she decided to be with the doctor?
I'm just really disappointed that so many scenarios were shut because of how the fanbase is and how the game is developed. So many plots were dropped.

Nov 14, 2020
The issue with that is that he lives in a completely different country. Same with the dude back at the farm. I don't think it was a good idea to open up those routes if you're just going to move the whole cast to another country. It wouldn't make sense for the doctor to chase a teenage girl to another country too. In fact, too many of the choices we can make in the game are pointless since everything revolves around the dad. I do hope that after the game ends, we get some what-if scenarios with Elena and maybe other characters. Like what-if the dad rejected Elena so she stayed home and hooked up with the boy on the farm or what-if she decided to be with the doctor?
I'm just really disappointed that so many scenarios were shut because of how the fanbase is and how the game is developed. So many plots were dropped.
ikr , I rejected Elena - in the hopes of seeing her do naughty stuff with other people - but after that handjob in the car with that doctor , I got nothing :(

also I didn't like that country guy idk why, I just didn't like him

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
ikr , I rejected Elena - in the hopes of seeing her do naughty stuff with other people - but after that handjob in the car with that doctor , I got nothing :(

also I didn't like that country guy idk why, I just didn't like him
I didn't care for the country guy either. I did like the doctor though and was hoping he'd get some scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe Elena and Jennifer will have more than causal sex cameos in Chapter 4.
Ruby should make a come back.

Reactions: TommyTuba

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the epilogue it alluded to Elena coming down to go to school.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't see that happening.
MrDots may cameo VN characters but new games get new characters.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Speaking of cameos, it seems that Creepy Emcee made it out of the orgy unscathed or there never will be a scandal. Although, how Sophia and Xianne thought that he is the perfect person officiating their wedding is beyond me.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes