RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It depends on your personal definition of NTR.
F will always know what D is going to do and with whom she will be doing it with. He has to give her his OK and it seems be present or joining in.
But it looks like for the rest of the VN that is a moot point.

dexterousgecko

Dec 7, 2019
I called it. He strung the NTR fans along as long as he could, but he won't risk upsetting the whales. It's just business, you can't be angry at the guy.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Well I guess v.29 will be the last I version I will play... I have waited since v.3 for mmf/sharing content, was a loyal patreon for 2 years to now only get shot in the back with what will be a half baked v.29... Fuck this game and fuck Mr.dots, I can't understand why they suddenly are going away from that ''promise'' and saying they didn't plan for sharing content in V4 I call bullshit! they talked loads about it in previous blog updates, team members have been teasing it on Discord too so I am adamant that they pussied out from going all the way...

I should have seen it coming since Melody and Sunshine Love are some of the most basic vanilla affair games on this site.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I'm seeing mention of "NTR" here and feel the need to clarify: MMF was never meant to be about NTR, but about sharing. That has been debated and defined heavily for the past couple of years in this very game thread.

A sharing route simply gave D the same leeway to exercise her desires and urges by bringing in a male sex (and more?) partner in addition to the female sex (and more?) partner that the MC has allowed. It wasn't NTR, though some early debate did offer a NTR path which sounded potentially interesting (i.e., D and MC could become distanced, leading to some "dating around" situations before they came back together again) but that was never in the realm of consideration by the MrDots team - only the MMF sharing to match the MFF sharing, and the pluses to D's growth and their relationship that the needed level of trust and generosity by the MC could imply.
Fried, sharing IS NTR. It falls in the same category in my opinion. That’s how I look at it and so do a lot of my peers. Maybe the Dev just had a change of heart and didn’t know how to face the crowd he previously made promises to. *Shrugs*

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Fried, sharing IS NTR. It falls in the same category in my opinion. That’s how I look at it and so do a lot of my peers. Maybe the Dev just had a change of heart and didn’t know how to face the crowd he previously made promises to. *Shrugs*
Opinions are great except when it has nothing to do with being an opinion. Try to google NTR. You'll get pages of results saying basically the same thing which boils down to "NTR=When the Love Interest Is Cheating on Them".

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ah you Dev's have limited my poor daughters growth... Having to never experience a spit roast, or a true DP. You have suppressed her ongoing quest for true Hedonism. For that She in my eyes will always be sexually unfulfilled, A poor shell of what she could have been. Say it isn't so, say it's april 1st and this is all a joke. Help my Daughter become the true slut she was destined to become... I see a convent in her future without a sever course correction. In her quest for sexual nirvana You have jaded her hopes, crushing her in the contest and now dousing her budding sexuality too cruel, too cruel. I hope you can sleep now after dashing her dreams.:cry:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Ah you Dev's have limited my poor daughters growth... Having to never experience a spit roast, or a true DP. You have suppressed her ongoing quest for true Hedonism. For that She in my eyes will always be sexually unfulfilled, A poor shell of what she could have been. Say it isn't so, say it's april 1st and this is all a joke. Help my Daughter become the true slut she was destined to become... I see a convent in her future without a sever course correction. In her quest for sexual nirvana You have jaded her hopes, crushing her in the contest and now dousing her budding sexuality too cruel, too cruel. I hope you can sleep now after dashing her dreams.:cry:
That was beautiful, man...

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman3169

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sharing = swinging and/or polyamory, neither of which are NTR. And no amount of facepalms can change that reality.

In DMD there has been swinging by D and the MC already - we were expecting that to continue amongst various combinations of friends or transient partners. We were also expecting D to show more of a mind of her own when it comes to decision-making based on her wants and all, so this MMF retcon is only one facet of what appears to be a larger move toward the MC controlling of her life and directing her where he wants.

NTR (at this site) = netorare: love interest of the MC is "stolen" and/or cheats to induce jealousy.

There is also netori under the NTR umbrella, but that's where the MC is on the stealing end of things.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I find it odd that the group which predominately believe DMD should have ended with Chapter 2 are the D only sect and now that seems to be the overriding path for Chapter 4. Let me clarify by D only I mean D with no other guys, D with no other girls unless it involves F and D NEVER initiating sex with anyone other than F.
The D sharing faction has been waiting for all of the ground work laid in the previous chapters to come to fruition and now it seems as if this was all a waste of time.
Going through the D only looking-glass will take a great VN and reduce it to just another mediocre game that ended with a lackluster finish.
Amen! You are absolutely right!

I will throw up in a beam if Ch.4 not finally gives us early supporters the fruits we deserve after so many years. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
May 14, 2017
Well big fan of this game being a Patreon subscriber from the start before it moved to subscribestar but its now the end for me I was hoping for more content for chapter 4 like sharing (MMF) but that's no longer happening so ch 3 is the end and i will no longer be subscribing, nothing bad about game just the only path i was now wanting is not happening. Highly recommended game tho, I hope the creator delivers just as good of work in his other games like he has with this

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Some thoughts after reading the last few pages...

- The MMF content was planned since the start of the game. Literally in CH1 and Ch2 those paths started. They got zero content in those chapters, other than a MF scene with Olivia, which doesn't count. Even Margo showed up in CH1, and she is tied to Ryan now, so she is probably gone.
- This game doesn't have any NTR, nobody is being stolen, but technically both D and F have already cheated multiple times. F has banged several girls, and D fooled around with Elena and Jen. D literally had a boyfriend early game that wasn't F.
- A lot of the same people who are celebrating this are the same people who thought the game should've ended already. That shows a lot of hypocrisy. If you think the game should've ended, why do you care what content is there?

And on the D only path. That path, by far, has the most content. It is updated literally every update. D and F usually have multiple 1v1 sex scenes in each update. On the beach, in the house, on the bed. They've had sex dozens of times. If anything, they have too many scenes and they got boring. One of the reasons people looked forward to the MMF stuff was this game badly needed some variety. That is the reason I started those paths. I've only played those paths for the past 3 updates. The rest of it was just the same stuff happening over and over again, so I decided "Hey, what's the worst that can happen" and those paths are actually interesting so I kept playing them.

I for one actually thought this Ch3 was fairly well balanced. We got a bit of everything.

- A lot of D/F content.
- E/D threesome.
- G/D threesome.
- J/E threesome.
- Made story progress with the competition and Rachel
- A couple scenes with Margo/Olivia.
- A few sharing scenes to be made.
- By the previews, we'll have a D/J threesome.

They managed to include a little something for everyone. But Ch4, unless they reverse their decision, is just going to be the same stuff we've already had. It'll be dull and boring. The only thing interesting to me is the Rachel path, which I assume will happen but wasn't mentioned in the update post.

I think they're thinking in black & white (no Martin puns intended). The MMF paths do not need endings. They don't need a lot of content. They do not even need real paths. I posted it makes sense from a story perspective to end the Ryan and Martin paths, but the Graham/Olivia path? How does that make sense? They've been trying to get D/F the entire game, live in the same town and literally own the apartment D/F are living in. What rational reason would that path be ended? And as it has been mentioned, D wants this stuff if on those paths, even F is thinking about it. They and D/F are just magically going to forget about it? Huh? You can have 1-off encounters on the beach. In a club. In a bar if you want to end paths. You do not need do completely ditch an entire aspect of the game, especially when it takes a butcher knife to the character development and story progression. This is a thing rookie devs do when they have no idea what kind of game they want. But this dev team is one of the most experienced ones around, working on one of the biggest games around. Completely insane.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes