crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I just hope the "fantasy scene " gallery is decent, Melody had a nice one and It should hopefully keep both sides happy.

Sharing or no sharing what is left to do in chapter 4? a big FFFFM orgy would be pretty nice and I guess with the sharing routes ended that is pretty much all that is left.

I think in a couple of earlier scenes they teased "watersports" content maybe?
NO, NO, NO! Not a gallery. That is a crappy thing to do. "Daughter. Would you like to go to a live sex club?" "Why sure Dad!" And here's a one off picture of that event. BLAH! Instead of a collection of images and a well written story. Will she enjoy such a venue? Will she want to participate? Will she want F to participate? OR Will she look at how ratty the carpet is, the tired look of those performers on-stage, the leering scum around her and decide that this is just too much? Maybe this is the last petal that she will lose from her flower and then decide to return to a more normal life. OR since there are still two petals to discover: Will F push her into even more sexual shennanigans with swinger's parties, prostitution, etc. We will never know....The D and F route is still there for all of us to enjoy. The branches now just wither away....

wowaser

Jun 11, 2017
Hmm... Mrdots was my last favourite Dev, with nice scenes and storyline. But after i heared, that they wont be anymore focus on the MMF/Sharing paths i dont know why you even made this sharing path possible? Now many players waiting exactly for MDM and you killing now the hopes... I think this 4t part will be realy boring to play, because its nothing new, compare the second part.

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ah you Dev's have limited my poor daughters growth... Having to never experience a spit roast, or a true DP. You have suppressed her ongoing quest for true Hedonism. For that She in my eyes will always be sexually unfulfilled, A poor shell of what she could have been. Say it isn't so, say it's april 1st and this is all a joke. Help my Daughter become the true slut she was destined to become... I see a convent in her future without a sever course correction. In her quest for sexual nirvana You have jaded her hopes, crushing her in the contest and now dousing her budding sexuality too cruel, too cruel. I hope you can sleep now after dashing her dreams.:cry:
Sounds more like what you want for her and not what she wants?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game must have been finished long time ago.
When MrDots started DmD he had a series of kinks planned, some really extreme stuff like zoophilia.
After Patreon ban on incest he began Melody, a safer simple vanilla story. Not long ago he started Sunshine Love, another pure vanilla game. So no surprise DmD will end being vanilla/Harem.
Anyways, as I say at the beginning it's time to end this game, and focus on Sunshine, if the only thing each new update offers is more of the same.

Reactions: proximus

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You’ve been whining what? For two days now? Who really fragile? “Dammit he promised to cuck us, why won’t you cuck us?”. If it’s just a 3D model then why are you and others so butthurt? “If it’s just a game”, then why are you people going on rants lol.
Because after 3 years of following this game expecting and being promised one thing we get a bait and switch that's why... simple as that.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This game must have been finished long time ago.
When MrDots started DmD he had a series of kinks planned, some really extreme stuff like zoophilia.
After Patreon ban on incest he began Melody, a safer simple vanilla story. Not long ago he started Sunshine Love, another pure vanilla game. So no surprise DmD will end being vanilla/Harem.
Anyways, as I say at the beginning it's time to end this game, and focus on Sunshine, if the only thing each new update offers is more of the same.
As long as people are willing to part with their money, this game will continue (hence dev's comment how the majority of fans want to see harem or pure D path). You will have chapters 5 and 6 and so on.
Milking was strong with this game even in chapter 1 after it caught early on, and sometimes, only the fan backlash would cause story to progress.
But we shouldn't blame the dev, especially not on the pirate site. After all, people are gifting Gumdrop money almost 2 years after the last update. This dev at least produces regular updates, albeit more akin to playing with Barbie doll, dressing her into different clothes and trying few new poses.
Looks like even he is surprised that people are still paying for this, but is willing to keep going as long as money is coming.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ah you Dev's have limited my poor daughters growth... Having to never experience a spit roast, or a true DP. You have suppressed her ongoing quest for true Hedonism. For that She in my eyes will always be sexually unfulfilled, A poor shell of what she could have been. Say it isn't so, say it's april 1st and this is all a joke. Help my Daughter become the true slut she was destined to become... I see a convent in her future without a sever course correction. In her quest for sexual nirvana You have jaded her hopes, crushing her in the contest and now dousing her budding sexuality too cruel, too cruel. I hope you can sleep now after dashing her dreams.:cry:
Well played sir. Nice to read a comment by someone who can write so eloquently about debauchery.

Reactions: yltohawk

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think I have never read such eloquent commentary about disappointment. Such an inspiration.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
This dev could have been the chosen one. They could have been the one to do truly total downward spiral corruption of a super cute girl from total innocence into the most depraved hedonism. And in a slow burn suspenseful somewhat believable way. In the beginning that's what it looked like this game would be. But somewhere along the way it changed to the kinkiest thing happening here is the fact that girl is the MC's daughter and it stopped there. The corruption petal mechanic being tossed out the window is oddly symbolic because the corruption really did stop right there where it is. Its like a church group got the dev's ear and they're the only people he can hear.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes