slackster

Feb 1, 2017
And now? After t4boos babysitter, big brother and dmd, where's the next nice game with a perfect female character and a dev that's not afraid of ruining the princess with some kinkier (MMF, ntr, corruption, betting, I dunno) stuff?
Oh Santa, bring me such a dev!!
Try some goblinboy games
Still the best written adult erotic games by miles
Goblinboy.PNG

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I look forward to the wrap up of Chapter 4. Paths need to come to an end but also some stuff, like Jen plus D (and J/E/D + F) that was promised before ANY MMF and had way, way more support by the paying fans, needs to get put in. In a game where the paths require renders and renders can take a SILLY amount of time you can't just drop in everything as we were clearly shown with the last 3 to 4 updates. J/E + F was supposed to be there but the team chose to render "extra dick" scenes to throw a bone to the MM people before they finished off that side endeavor. So putting content in to please everyone does cost the people who do not want it even if they choose the skip option. It just makes sense that going into the final chapter they want to focus on what more people want and be clear about what will not be taking up time.

I have played many routes in the game and the "D my one and only" or the "Fathers gotta fuck 'em all" were the only ones fleshed out. Ryan open or closed changed about 4 lines. Martin had more stuff but it was still so very clearly a fetish checkbox side thing. Hell I stumbled into Ryan content while simply trying to bone Margo and then went back and chose differently.

In the end if I had a magic render machine that could double Dots' output so he could still please everyone I would donate its use to make you all happy but we just are not working with that level of output. Sorry.

For myself, I will still support on SS unless my Jen / Elena content gets cut. Nah I would still support for Shortcake after that who am I kidding........

madeupname123

Jun 19, 2020
Noob question - how do i start from the start? I've downloaded the mac version, which is dmd.ch3-0.28.1.mac.zip. When I start it and click New Game it asks me to enter my points and a number of questions to start Chapter 3. How do i start at chapter 1? I can't find any other version to download or option in game to set the starting point.

TIA

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Noob question - how do i start from the start? I've downloaded the mac version, which is dmd.ch3-0.28.1.mac.zip. When I start it and click New Game it asks me to enter my points and a number of questions to start Chapter 3. How do i start at chapter 1? I can't find any other version to download or option in game to set the starting point.

TIA
Download ch1 ...if you download ch3 you have only ch3 and no all the game

1607523883547.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Expected release date of next update ??
next update will be released short before christmas (Overhaul of chapter 3 with additional scenes).
January will be a month "off"
Sunshine Love (v.5) will be out sometime in February
DMD CH4’s first version will be released end of the first quarter of 2021. (work on DMD CH4 will begin straight after v.5 of SL has been released. )

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did anything happen with the other father and daughter? Was hoping that would lead to some seriously sexy swappidge. Not afraid of this fucking different people shite as its a sex game... No idea why others take it seriously, I just wanna see some awesome fuckeridge :D

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Did anything happen with the other father and daughter? Was hoping that would lead to some seriously sexy swappidge. Not afraid of this fucking different people shite as its a sex game... No idea why others take it seriously, I just wanna see some awesome fuckeridge :D
With the recent announcement I would imagine that swingers entertainment will be very limited. Wish they hadn't wet our appetite with it to begin with now.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I look forward to the wrap up of Chapter 4. Paths need to come to an end but also some stuff, like Jen plus D (and J/E/D + F) that was promised before ANY MMF and had way, way more support by the paying fans, needs to get put in. In a game where the paths require renders and renders can take a SILLY amount of time you can't just drop in everything as we were clearly shown with the last 3 to 4 updates. J/E + F was supposed to be there but the team chose to render "extra dick" scenes to throw a bone to the MM people before they finished off that side endeavor. So putting content in to please everyone does cost the people who do not want it even if they choose the skip option. It just makes sense that going into the final chapter they want to focus on what more people want and be clear about what will not be taking up time.

I have played many routes in the game and the "D my one and only" or the "Fathers gotta fuck 'em all" were the only ones fleshed out. Ryan open or closed changed about 4 lines. Martin had more stuff but it was still so very clearly a fetish checkbox side thing. Hell I stumbled into Ryan content while simply trying to bone Margo and then went back and chose differently.

In the end if I had a magic render machine that could double Dots' output so he could still please everyone I would donate its use to make you all happy but we just are not working with that level of output. Sorry.

For myself, I will still support on SS unless my Jen / Elena content gets cut. Nah I would still support for Shortcake after that who am I kidding........
Don't forget, Martin was one of the first people we met in Ch.1. That decision for D to like his comment or not was intro to future MMF content way back when. Long before D's lesbian thoughts took hold. I like shortcake too.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes