Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Actually there is a chance SL will be over before DMD.Unless they are planning to make SL much bigger than Melody.
No chance. Chapter 4 will not be THAT big. But besides that, yes, SL will be probably bigger than Melody imho

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
sorry - but after DMD chapter 4, DMD is closed - no spin off, no future parts... they will focus on only one game at once then, probably "Sunshine Love". All additional missing content they will do is chapter 4.
Yeah. It is time too. DMD was MrDot's first game. It has been in development for 4 years now. it's time to get to the end. Whether one his the characters might play a leading role in a future game is a completely different topic

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
The thought of Martin and MC fuck D make my dick rock hard :love:
I'd advise against getting your hopes up buddy. Maybe something might happen but given how previous updates have gone I'd go into this one with minimal expectations. Get your hopes too high and you're just gonna end up disappointed. I mean, this has always been a slow burn game that builds up things over looooooong periods of time. For D and Martin to go from pretty much nothing but clothed groping to fucking in one update seems uncharacteristic of this game. Though anything is possible I guess.

Jun 1, 2017
I'd advise against getting your hopes up buddy. Maybe something might happen but given how previous updates have gone I'd go into this one with minimal expectations. Get your hopes too high and you're just gonna end up disappointed. I mean, this has always been a slow burn game that builds up things over looooooong periods of time. For D and Martin to go from pretty much nothing but clothed groping to fucking in one update seems uncharacteristic of this game. Though anything is possible I guess.
Man don't say it :cry: you are right ( and the most shocking news that he doesn't give a shit about MMF than FFM )

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if I would still support MrDots if he only focused on SL (or games that look like it). Both Melody and SL are mediocre - at best (imo).
Lots of Developers making good incest shit out there who could really use the bucks during covid. DMD was great but they milked it a lot anyways, you don't owe them any kind of loyalty.

Mar 26, 2018
While i see your point that the game in general is slow burn and take time to develop a relationship etc i would like to put out there the incident with Ryan in the foursome..They both know that they are attracted to each other but nothing more..In my view they even had less "contact" that D and Martin have and yet if Margo wasn't present i think that Ryan would have some fun..I mean she is attracted to both of them ( Martin & Ryan that is ) equally and only depends on what route you follow..Who knows ? In few hours we can see but either way i'm happy that this wouldn't be the last interaction between D & Martin and i hope for Ryan too...

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Isn't there something weird with this countdown timer? Like it is not 6 hours, but more like 6 hours and 59 minutes?
IDK how it works to tbh, but it now says 5hrs to go. Plus if you're not a paid sub you'll have to wait till some kind person uploads it and posts a link here hopefully. Timer is on this page ...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
IDK how it works to tbh, but it now says 5hrs to go. Plus if you're not a paid sub you'll have to wait till some kind person uploads it and posts a link here hopefully. Timer is on this page ...

Yeah, it's weird. You'll see, it will say 1 hour, for an hour, then turn into a minutes timer.
And I am sure some super-nice F95 faithful will post it lickety-split.

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a readable script file to edit with this game? I find it to easy to have a bad ending ealry in the game if you don't do certain things

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Is there a readable script file to edit with this game? I find it to easy to have a bad ending ealry in the game if you don't do certain things
There is a walkthrough PDF that you can use, or perhaps better, you can instal the mod that guides you through the "correct" choices, and stops you being punished for alternative choices. Both are linked on page one of this thread.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes