wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
In my game Martin saw them sleeping together and took off, F has not cheated on D and they've only been with Margo then Margo and Ryan as a choice they made together. In my game a threesome with Martin involved would probably have to be late CH4 if at all. So, I don't really see much happening in my game for CH4 unless they introduce some new swinger neighbors or a couple of guys that are roomies. They'd have to be ridiculously charismatic to pull that off though.
I understand that perspective will vary, depending on what route you choose. I enjoyed the D only route, but I slightly prefer the full on sharing route, and I am curious to see if and how the team develop it, and the subsequent entanglement of relationships. It won't be easy to pull off, and I'm sure there will be lots of complaints and or disappointment, no matter what the writers do.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I really hope AFTER DMD is finished they start working on a "future" spin-off showing how the game would be when F and D get older and you can corrupt your (newly born) daughter.

Would make for some interesting vibes knowing Elena would live in the same house and what not. I don't see any reason to dump the DMD concept after it is finished. The potentials are endless!

D

Deleted member 2650067

Just wondering, how long does it usually take after the update for a release on android?

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Again I see the Martin route as problematic. F sharing his daughter with a guy he's friends with and has a personal past history is beyond open minded. F feeling guilty and giving his consent for D to have sex with Martin could work but F joining in is too forced. This makes the D+Martin event seem like something the team felt obligated to do not wanted to do and that never comes out as good.

Humm i'm not agree. F is a middle age guy, i know martin since a long time. Perhaps he prefer to let d with someone trustfull. And don't forget, Martin have a daughter too ;).

But i agree, a threesome with martin could be awkard for F (it will be probably at the party after the competition). Not time to prepare himself. And on the martin path, It was a sport coach/ Student relationship without F ( every interaction beetwen D and martin were without F).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I really hope AFTER DMD is finished they start working on a "future" spin-off showing how the game would be when F and D get older and you can corrupt your (newly born) daughter.

Would make for some interesting vibes knowing Elena would live in the same house and what not. I don't see any reason to dump the DMD concept after it is finished. The potentials are endless!
sorry - but after DMD chapter 4, DMD is closed - no spin off, no future parts... they will focus on only one game at once then, probably "Sunshine Love". All additional missing content they will do is chapter 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nrg

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
In my game Martin saw them sleeping together and took off, F has not cheated on D and they've only been with Margo then Margo and Ryan as a choice they made together. In my game a threesome with Martin involved would probably have to be late CH4 if at all. So, I don't really see much happening in my game for CH4 unless they introduce some new swinger neighbors or a couple of guys that are roomies. They'd have to be ridiculously charismatic to pull that off though.

in my game things got a little different

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
in my game things got a little different
Yeah, I have played the different paths just to see what happens. I prefer my main save though because they aren't cheating on each other. Unfortunately for me there wasn't alternate paths to make things more interesting until chapter 3 without cheating. Still, it's fun to play through all the paths.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
sorry - but after DMD, DMD is closed - no spin off, no future parts... they will focus on only one game at once then, probably "Sunshine Love". All additional missing content they will do is chapter 4.
Actually there is a chance SL will be over before DMD.Unless they are planning to make SL much bigger than Melody.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Hyperserver said:
sorry - but after DMD, DMD is closed - no spin off, no future parts... they will focus on only one game at once then, probably "Sunshine Love". All additional missing content they will do is chapter 4.
I don't know if I would still support MrDots if he only focused on SL (or games that look like it). Both Melody and SL are mediocre - at best (imo).

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes