RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Georgina living with D and F seemed to have been planned to be in the last update but was part of the omitted content.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is a first person F experience, so him cheating is harem, her cheating is NTR. I do understand the tag says sharing which can go both ways but I'm greedy and want to keep D to myself. I'm not into kink shaming anyone because it's a slippery slope and I don't want anyone to shame mine. The only problem I have personally is I'm greedy and the more time spent on kinks that I'm not into means less time focusing on the stuff I like. Feel like the way I play the last few updates they've been super short.
Him cheating is harem? Her´s cheating is NTR? Sorry, but either you don't know the story of the game at all, or you're one of those people who doesn't even know what NTR really is. Maybe both. This topic was discussed in detail a few pages earlier, even by the developer himself. Even I have now understood and accepted that. Try it too

You´re welcome

I don't think the last few updates have pleased anyone. The whole modeling competition was bogus and added nothing to the story. I don't know who it was for.
This game is a VN. And what we have seen is called a dramatic turn of events. And this is exactly where DMD part 4 will continue.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
feedback backlash :KEK:
"all crows are black birds, but not all black birds are crows"

Yea, there are some whiny obnoxious bitches (on both sides), but there were more that just expressed their disappointment with the change in direction, and coherently laid out their reasons why, without resorting to name-calling and other immature behaviour. I don't think it's fair to tar everyone with the same brush.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and Georgina may not need F all of the time. Georgina already suggested to D that they could have fun without F around.
This could spice up their new house. :)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I don't remember the first, but as for the Farm Guy, Elena mentions him during her visit and says that she respected him too much to have his first time be a One Night Stand with her and he deserves a girl who really loves him.
If you reject Elena, she actually forms a relationship with the farm boy, though it is long distance. They are still together in Chapter 3 and that is why she doesn't visit (on the non Elena path).

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Off-topic kinda post here, i was playing parental love, and there is a scene where the daughter of this games walks past the mc, and this one says something like: "i hope she is okey, this is a dangerous world" or something like that, what gives?I wanna know what is the conection between games.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Off-topic kinda post here, i was playing parental love, and there is a scene where the daughter of this games walks past the mc, and this one says something like: "i hope she is okey, this is a dangerous world" or something like that, what gives?I wanna know what is the conection between games.
It was a reference to this game being banned from Patreon and its future looking uncertain at the time.

Reactions: wibbled
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes