TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
1608215341429.png

“Just a Girl”
Hello everyone!

Today we are posting up the last of our previews before the release of our final update for Chapter 3, which will be out next Tuesday, December 22nd (just in time for Christmas!)

For those of you who have been on the Georgina path, you would’ve noticed that she and your daughter have become incredibly close since you introduced them to each other.

Georgina has not only become a friend to Dee, but also a teacher, mother, secret lover…

But how do you think your daughter is going to react when you finally tell her that you’d like Georgina to move in with you both?

All will be revealed when DMD – Version 29 is released!

To see the rest of the previews, please subscribe here:

That’s all for now everyone. Have a great weekend and we’ll be in touch early next week!

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots

Full size image here:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So... Hate to be this guy because I love this game but WTF is up with all the damn daugher sharing? The idea of this game is to have her all to yourself or build a daughter based harem. Once again, I love this game but the last few updates have seemed like the dev is trying to make this game fit everyone's needs rather than stick to what the game is meant to be. Sorry, just had to vent.
It’s always been there it’s just that people on that path didn’t really talk about it that much because nothing really happened until chapter 3. Also the amount of daughter sharing content is like 9 scenes which is basically nothing when you look at the game as a whole. The devs didn’t shoe horn this in there sharing has been teased from the very start. So not trying to be mean but this is a case of people not paying attention and then saying it doesn’t fit the theme of the game when really it’s been there from the start. You can go back to chapter 1 and see it was being implemented.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Your Scene is good to put in the middle of the game but not the ending. Many D only path lovers want a romantic sexual ending without these handcuffs and all. And some are not into pregnancy and also some not into elena watching them. It can be optional, so, if players plays with those two options out, all we got is handcuffs in a femdom style (again lot are into maledom than femdom) but finally i think ending scene will be without femdom or maledom or Exhibisinism.
You´re right. I don't think that will ever be developed. And if so, then of course optional. It's just a fantasy based on the toys that you can find on day 28, assuming that D got the taste and she herself developed a dominant being. No reason to worry *smile

But first wait. We don't even know what will happen in DMD part 4. We don´t know whether D gives up the modeling or maybe somehow continues. If D gives up, she and F have money problems for the time being. That would mean F first needs a new job. Maybe Jennifer's uncle will come into play again. And D still has to finish school. It is still impossible to say how the game might end. I am very excited to see what will come

Missmichelle

Dec 13, 2020
I’m curious if there will be much more content, I mean we do have to play the entire chapter again right ?

I’m really looking forwards to this :D

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We don´t know whether D gives up the modeling or maybe somehow continues. If D gives up, she and F have money problems for the time being. That would mean F first needs a new job. Maybe Jennifer's uncle will come into play again. And D still has to finish school. It is still impossible to say how the game might end. I am very excited to see what will come
Well, we know from Sunshine Love that she appears as a model on an advertisement poster, and the pastor's daughter changed her looks into her likeness because she's a fan of her. You wouldn't do that if Lisa (for reference: my custom DMD name) is a complete unknown. Of course this game is free to explore alternative endings, but the successful model one will be canon.

Reactions: exazubi

FriguSK

Jan 13, 2020
quite curious about the next update.
hopefully it will grant the mmf-route a bit more juice, since we have waited for this a very long time! :D
It was anounced at the patreon that MMF will no longer be in focus as the majority is focusing on MFF and Solo D. Those two roads will be the only focus going forward. MMF will be released only as a bonus renders for patreons who have interest in it, once the game is finished.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It was anounced at the patreon that MMF will no longer be in focus as the majority is focusing on MFF and Solo D. Those two roads will be the only focus going forward. MMF will be released only as a bonus renders for patreons who have interest in it, once the game is finished.
That was the last, last, last announcement. Last week, Dot's team announced that they would once again focus on some MMF stuff, due to the feedback they recieved.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
last news from the team:

DMD v.29 – Final preview pics before release day!

“Just a Girl”
Hello everyone!
Today we are posting up the last of our previews before the release of our final update for Chapter 3, which will be out next Tuesday, December 22nd (just in time for Christmas!)
For those of you who have been on the Georgina path, you would’ve noticed that she and your daughter have become incredibly close since you introduced them to each other.
Georgina has not only become a friend to Dee, but also a teacher, mother, secret lover…
But how do you think your daughter is going to react when you finally tell her that you’d like Georgina to move in with you both?
All will be revealed when DMD – Version 29 is released!

Last edited by a moderator:

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
I'm curious about D being in the pool masturbating because I don't believe that no one saw her touching herself in a place that everybody is looking for someone to fuck especially Hugh

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
You´re right. I don't think that will ever be developed. And if so, then of course optional. It's just a fantasy based on the toys that you can find on day 28, assuming that D got the taste and she herself developed a dominant being. No reason to worry *smile

But first wait. We don't even know what will happen in DMD part 4. We don´t know whether D gives up the modeling or maybe somehow continues. If D gives up, she and F have money problems for the time being. That would mean F first needs a new job. Maybe Jennifer's uncle will come into play again. And D still has to finish school. It is still impossible to say how the game might end. I am very excited to see what will come
The ending might be a lot of timeskips, with a breif explanation with renders, so who knows?

Apr 30, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is a first person F experience, so him cheating is harem, her cheating is NTR. I do understand the tag says sharing which can go both ways but I'm greedy and want to keep D to myself. I'm not into kink shaming anyone because it's a slippery slope and I don't want anyone to shame mine. The only problem I have personally is I'm greedy and the more time spent on kinks that I'm not into means less time focusing on the stuff I like. Feel like the way I play the last few updates they've been super short.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is a first person F experience, so him cheating is harem, her cheating is NTR. I do understand the tag says sharing which can go both ways but I'm greedy and want to keep D to myself. I'm not into kink shaming anyone because it's a slippery slope and I don't want anyone to shame mine. The only problem I have personally is I'm greedy and the more time spent on kinks that I'm not into means less time focusing on the stuff I like. Feel like the way I play the last few updates they've been super short.
I don't think the last few updates have pleased anyone. The whole modeling competition was bogus and added nothing to the story. I don't know who it was for.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes