RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO it's not necessarily one genre of non-vanilla sex (MMF) that should be open to D.
Maybe just basic MF and FF and FFF without F being present, not unaware just not physically in the same room. Unless maybe if it was at some wild party. I can't see D going as far as a sex show, but that's what Elena is for. :)

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
What I really don´t understand is why so much of you guys are against NTR, sharing content. Why are you generally against another guys dick to approach? DMD was tagged with cheating, sharing all the time from the beginning. It always was planed as avoidable side content. Nobody would have seen this, if he don´t likes to. There would have been no harm. Nevertheless some guys did everything, to prevent this kind of content, until now. What came of it? At the end, DMD it a largely empty game, especially part 1 and 2. The little erotic in the whole game, repeats itself constantly. Most is vanilla. There is hardly any variety. Doesn't that bother you? Even the biggest fan has to notice that.

Would these people are a bit more open-minded, DMD would be easy to spice up. I am happy to share some ideas with you:

Elena/Adam.
Requirement: reject Elena all the time
shows up: allways possible
Adam, Elenas father´s friend, has crush on her. Everybody knows. If you rejected her, Adam will approach her. He already did. If you choose so, Elena is not in a relationship, so she can have whoever she wants. So, let them have Sex. Maybe in the car, maybe at Elenas home, when her father is not there.

D/Martin
Requirement: choosen Matin Route
shows up: DMD, part 3

D comes home from another photoshoot with Ryan, F is not home. D spots Martin taking a shower. Seeing him naked excites her. The player decides whether she joins him or not. If we do, she undress and joins him. Taken by suprise, they start to make out and fondle. Finally they leave the shower. They either go to the guest bedroom or the main bedroom (there already is too much shower sex in the game), having sex. What they will do, missionary, doggy, riding, the player decides. Both orgasm, he cums inside her. Then they both cuddle, enjoy how great it was. But D suggests it was a one time thing. Martin accepts and finally drives home.

Even more Martin?
Requirement: D had sex with Martin
shows up: DMD, part 4

D and F go to sleep. F falls asleep immediately. D lies awake for a long time, she remembers the night with Martin. Excited, she falls asleep.
Change of scenes. Martin finally arrived home. He lies in his bed awake, too. , He remembers the night with D. Excited, he falls asleep. In his dream, there is D in the bedroom door, suddenly. She wears nothing, but a smile and hot lingerie. D joins Matin, gives head. Next they are having sex, she rides him. They orgams.
One morge change of scenes. D wakes up. She and Martin had the same dream

Thats it. Martin route is finished. No more scenes needed.

Ryan
Requirement: choosen Ryan route
shows up: DMD, part 3 oder 4

D has another photoshoot with Ryan. Now she trusts him. Therefore F and Cassandra are not there. After the photoshoot Ryan is horny as fuck. He makes a move on D. The player decides whether D responds him or not. If she does, they kiss and have sex in the studios bed.

Rest ist he same as the Martin Sex scene.

That´s it. Ryan route finished. No more scenes needed.

Swinging
Requirement: being on threesome route Olivia/Graham oder Ryan/Margo
shows up: DMD, Part 3 oder 4

There is the swingersex scene that has already taken place. But this time there is partner switch. After the first orgasm both men are still horny, but one of the women needs some rest. So both men are now banging the remaining woman. That is either D, Olivia or Margo. The resting woman watches them, masturbates. She joins them, later.

That´s it. Swining route finished, MMF finished. No more scenes needed

D/Hugh
Requirement: none, possible on all routes
shows up: DMD, part 3

Hugh meets D on the models convention. He suggests her to come into his hotel room, later. Everybody knows the reason. If she does so, he promises to stand up for her on the convention. D is shocked, but thinks about it. She talks to the other models about it. They advise her to do it, especially Tyra. Apparently D goes into it, meets Hugh at his room. She really isn´t interested, wants to make him a mess. He pretends to understand, he offers her a drink. The player decides whether she accepts it or not. If so, D feels arroused and horny as fuck, soon. There was an strong aphrodisiac in her drink. But she never finds out. Now Hugh takes his chance, makes a move on her. Tipsy and arroused by the drink, she lets herself be seduced. She doesn't care about protection, neither does he. They have sex several times in a row. Meanwhile, Tyra, who was hidden in the room, is taking photos. If the player follow this route, this fotos will be the evidence to blackmail D. So D looses the model convention, this way. Hugh also lied to her, he didn't stand up for her. He just wanted to fuck her.

In the end of this route the same drama takes place that is already in the game.

Alternative ending
Requirements: D had unprotected Sex, she did not take the pill in DMD part 3
Shown up: end of DMD part 4

D feels unconfortale. She is doing a pregnancy test. The played decides, if it´s positive or negative. If it´s positiv, there will be a pragnancy ending. On the last render, maybe in a hospital, D is holding a child. If D had sex with Martin, the player decides, whether the child is black or white. If the player was not on the Martin route, there will be always a white child. If the pregnancy test was negative, there will be another ending. If the child is white, who may be the daddy? F? Ryan? Graham? Hugh? Only the player will ever know. The rest oft he game can go vanilla, as planed

---

That´s it. You see, if you´re open-mind, it´s not so difficult to spice up the game. And there is not very much work left to be done. The character already exists, as do the places and stories. All you need to do, make the sex scenes. Of course it will take time, maybe monts. But lets be honest, DMD part 4 will take years of development. Will some more months make a difference?

These scenes are just examples. There is much more possible. If there is the will. This kind of scenes would be avoidable, depending on the chosen routes. If you don´t like it, you dont have to see it. But such scenes are missing in the entire game. But shall we ever see anything of this kind? I doubt it.
You give nice ideas about all the paths. But, as you have said that vanilla is just erotic, there are some fans who want F/D only as spicy too (without sharing or threesome or anything of that zone). Can you give some spicy ideas for D only path fans too? I know your theories are just.... theories. But they seem fine to imagine lol.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres tons of things D-only can do.
Im thinkink more outdoor sex.
I would love F to be more progressive with D when its about eroticism. he initiate a talk about doing erotic stuff, like:
- put some nice clothes, without panties and lets go out for a walk,
- lets go to a bar, and give me a BJ in the toilet boot.
- role playing games.
- explore more nudist beaches.
- lets do a blow job training, so she can deep throat.
- fingering/fisting
- anal gape training
- bdsm play
- hot erotic massages
- webcam sex, when someone is away
- sending hot pictures, when someone is out, would love that D would initiate that herself, sending erotic pictures to F

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I would love F to be more progressive with D when its about eroticism. he initiate a talk about doing erotic stuff, like:
- role playing games.
- fingering/fisting
- anal gape training
- bdsm play
- hot erotic massages
- sending hot pictures, when someone is out, would love that D would initiate that herself, sending erotic pictures to F
Erotic Massages, fingering (but not fisting), even sometimes deep throat can also comes under vanilla too. It's not a extreme or rare kink in modern world in west. Just needs some training. And I think public sex, light bdsm are already going on in this game. Might be go furthur too. But fisting, anal gaping, sending nudes are non-vanilla, but i dont think MR Dots will try them except sending nudes may be in chapter 4.

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There is one more cheating in the game, nearly all of you overlooked. Me too. It´s D! If I´am wrong, you´re welcome to correct me. When the game started, D was engaged to frank. Both of them never spoke any single word, the whole game, until now. If I´am right, they even never officially broke up. So, technically, they´re still a couple. Doesn´t that means, D is cheating on Frank with us, all the time?

And you overlooked one more thing. After D cheaten on F with Elena (if you chose this route) , F and D diskussed this topic. F suggests to open the relationship to other people, male and female. D accept it. This time, they created a open relationship. So from this point now, having sex with other people, is sharing, no more cheating.
OMG, "overlooked". I knew it! I messed up my text yesterday. Sorry guys/girls, „nobody noticed“ didn´t come to my mind. And google translator is a real pain in the arse, sometimes.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You give nice ideas about all the paths. But, as you have said that vanilla is just erotic, there are some fans who want F/D only as spicy too (without sharing or threesome or anything of that zone). Can you give some spicy ideas for D only path fans too? I know your theories are just.... theories. But they seem fine to imagine lol.
Of course I could do it. But there is no need to. More D/F only content will definitely be in DMD part 4. I like that too.

But if more of you guys/girls are interested in this fantasy-stuff, why don't we open our own treath about it?

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Erotic Massages, fingering (but not fisting), even sometimes deep throat can also comes under vanilla too. It's not a extreme or rare kink in modern world in west. Just needs some training. And I think public sex, light bdsm are already going on in this game. Might be go furthur too. But fisting, anal gaping, sending nudes are non-vanilla, but i dont think MR Dots will try them except sending nudes may be in chapter 4.
I agree to you. The possibilities are endless

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
- role playing games.
- fingering/fisting
- anal gape training
- bdsm play
- hot erotic massages
Okay, fisting and bdsm seems a litte bit to extreme. But I like your thinking, generally.

Reactions: AIex3211231234

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
- several posts -
Just a friendly nudge since you are quite new to the forum. (Welcome, btw!)

It's frowned upon to post multiple times in a row. If you want to react to more people at once please use "Quote" instead of reply, that will queue it in a multi-quote. When you are done just click "Insert multi-quote" next to the "Attach files" button and choose the ones you want.

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
Now that we know that the MMF will continue do you guys think that either Ryan or Martin are going to fuck D without F,knowing that F agrees with D fucking them

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Now that we know that the MMF will continue do you guys think that either Ryan or Martin are going to fuck D without F,knowing that F agrees with D fucking them
My prediction is that it will be a threesome scene, maybe a spitroast, or with MC watching in the same room in the upcoming revision, and solo scenes later on in C4.

Reactions: hzafery and zehyr

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
My previous comments were deleted cause off-topic, so I won't delve back into the subject.

However thought I should at least acknowledge your response. And understand where you are coming from. I think most people view "it" as anyone other than MC doing stuff (without his permission that is, with permission is just sharing, although personally is one in the same to me :p Sole-male is the only way in my book XD).

Honestly if it is all avoidable (the non-MC dreams included) I don't think there will be any real issue. Obviously people will still complain, cause well for any number of reasons (misinterpreting a post or something).

Side note: Is there a route where you can have all the girls but only MC? cause if so you will probably want to add the harem tag.
Agreed, for me any LI doing anything with anyone besides MC is NTR. This includes doing things with other women.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Agreed, for me any LI doing anything with anyone besides MC is NTR. This includes doing things with other women.
Do you always make up your own definitions for words or is it just for NTR?

Anyways too little too late to get me back paying for this game, whats to say they won't change their minds again

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and baka
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes