Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I dont like the idea of a 1-scene only for each character.
I rather have Martin or Ryan or Graham or another dude to be selected and have a route for him and D&F.
to have sex immediately it seems odd, D should be a bit resistant about that and need to take it slow.
my envision is that D and Martin will do something, but will not take it all the way, maybe just kissing/hugging/touching.
after that D should reveal this to F and from there F is in the game for MMF scenes, that also should be slow.
after years waiting I dont want it rushed.
Truth has been spoken, hopefully devs will read this post

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Look, I'm not gonna say that MMF should be cut. If the devs want it, do it. Fine by me. I just don't find it interesting.
But what's with the FFM content that has been slowly built up for such a long time now? It seems like it never quite comes to fruition, and now it may be "killed off"? Jennifer, Elena and D, as well as some other female side characters, have an entire pool of interesting potential dynamics to draw from. I think there's so much being wasted there.

Reactions: AmazonessKing
Jun 30, 2020
Look, I'm not gonna say that MMF should be cut. If the devs want it, do it. Fine by me. I just don't find it interesting.
But what's with the FFM content that has been slowly built up for such a long time now? It seems like it never quite comes to fruition, and now it may be "killed off"? Jennifer, Elena and D, as well as some other female side characters, have an entire pool of interesting potential dynamics to draw from. I think there's so much being wasted there.
Where are you getting the impression that this content is being killed off? It's a major story element.

Reactions: Looper9

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, D+F will be the main route.
and the MFF will be worked on a lot, since theres interest in those.
the MMF was to end, but will now be discussed by the team in january, so we "could" get MMF scenes in the future, how much depends, but it will not make the MFF scenes less. MrDots will surely create the scenes they envision so don't worry. if they need more time they can add 1 more update to finish it up.

Reactions: Voron71rus

BK186

May 18, 2017
What I really don´t understand is why so much of you guys are against NTR, sharing content. Why are you generally against another guys dick to approach? DMD was tagged with cheating, sharing all the time from the beginning. It always was planed as avoidable side content. Nobody would have seen this, if he don´t likes to. There would have been no harm. Nevertheless some guys did everything, to prevent this kind of content, until now. What came of it? At the end, DMD it a largely empty game, especially part 1 and 2. The little erotic in the whole game, repeats itself constantly. Most is vanilla. There is hardly any variety. Doesn't that bother you? Even the biggest fan has to notice that.

Would these people are a bit more open-minded, DMD would be easy to spice up. I am happy to share some ideas with you:

Elena/Adam.
Requirement: reject Elena all the time
shows up: allways possible
Adam, Elenas father´s friend, has crush on her. Everybody knows. If you rejected her, Adam will approach her. He already did. If you choose so, Elena is not in a relationship, so she can have whoever she wants. So, let them have Sex. Maybe in the car, maybe at Elenas home, when her father is not there.

D/Martin
Requirement: choosen Matin Route
shows up: DMD, part 3

D comes home from another photoshoot with Ryan, F is not home. D spots Martin taking a shower. Seeing him naked excites her. The player decides whether she joins him or not. If we do, she undress and joins him. Taken by suprise, they start to make out and fondle. Finally they leave the shower. They either go to the guest bedroom or the main bedroom (there already is too much shower sex in the game), having sex. What they will do, missionary, doggy, riding, the player decides. Both orgasm, he cums inside her. Then they both cuddle, enjoy how great it was. But D suggests it was a one time thing. Martin accepts and finally drives home.

Even more Martin?
Requirement: D had sex with Martin
shows up: DMD, part 4

D and F go to sleep. F falls asleep immediately. D lies awake for a long time, she remembers the night with Martin. Excited, she falls asleep.
Change of scenes. Martin finally arrived home. He lies in his bed awake, too. , He remembers the night with D. Excited, he falls asleep. In his dream, there is D in the bedroom door, suddenly. She wears nothing, but a smile and hot lingerie. D joins Matin, gives head. Next they are having sex, she rides him. They orgams.
One morge change of scenes. D wakes up. She and Martin had the same dream

Thats it. Martin route is finished. No more scenes needed.

Ryan
Requirement: choosen Ryan route
shows up: DMD, part 3 oder 4

D has another photoshoot with Ryan. Now she trusts him. Therefore F and Cassandra are not there. After the photoshoot Ryan is horny as fuck. He makes a move on D. The player decides whether D responds him or not. If she does, they kiss and have sex in the studios bed.

Rest ist he same as the Martin Sex scene.

That´s it. Ryan route finished. No more scenes needed.

Swinging
Requirement: being on threesome route Olivia/Graham oder Ryan/Margo
shows up: DMD, Part 3 oder 4

There is the swingersex scene that has already taken place. But this time there is partner switch. After the first orgasm both men are still horny, but one of the women needs some rest. So both men are now banging the remaining woman. That is either D, Olivia or Margo. The resting woman watches them, masturbates. She joins them, later.

That´s it. Swining route finished, MMF finished. No more scenes needed

D/Hugh
Requirement: none, possible on all routes

Hugh meets D on the models convention. He suggests her to come into his hotel room, later. Everybody knows the reason. If she does so, he promises to stand up for her on the convention. D is shocked, but thinks about it. She talks to the other models about it. They advise her to do it, especially Tyra. Apparently D goes into it, meets Hugh at his room. She really isn´t interested, wants to make him a mess. He pretends to understand, he offers her a drink. The player decides whether she accepts it or not. If so, D feels arroused and horny as fuck, soon. There was an strong aphrodisiac in her drink. But she never finds out. Now Hugh takes his chance, makes a move on her. Tipsy and arroused by the drink, she lets herself be seduced. She doesn't care about protection, neither does he. They have sex several times in a row. Meanwhile, Tyra, who was hidden in the room, is taking photos. If the player follow this route, this fotos will be the evidence to blackmail D. So D looses the model convention, this way. Hugh also lied to her, he didn't stand up for her. He just wanted to fuck her.

In the end of this route the same drama takes place that is already in the game.

Alternative ending
Requirements: D had unprotected Sex, she did not take the pill in DMD part 3
Shown up: end of DMD part 4

D feels unconfortale. She is doing a pregnancy test. The played decides, if it´s positive or negative. If it´s positiv, there will be a pragnancy ending. On the last render, maybe in a hospital, D is holding a child. If D had sex with Martin, the player decides, whether the child is black or white. If the player was not on the Martin route, there will be always a white child. If the pregnancy test was negative, there will be another ending. If the child is white, who may be the daddy? F? Ryan? Graham? Hugh? Only the player will ever know. The rest oft he game can go vanilla, as planed

---

That´s it. You see, if you´re open-mind, it´s not so difficult to spice up the game. And there is not very much work left to be done. The character already exists, as do the places and stories. All you need to do, make the sex scenes. Of course it will take time, maybe monts. But lets be honest, DMD part 4 will take years of development. Will some more months make a difference?

These scenes are just examples. There is much more possible. If there is the will. This kind of scenes would be avoidable, depending on the chosen routes. If you don´t like it, you dont have to see it. But such scenes are missing in the entire game. But shall we ever see anything of this kind? I doubt it.
You know what! i like that :)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
after playing through the game bit I don't mind ntr to spice things up since vanilla sex will get boring after a while. HOWEVER, only if D will still remain commited to F. So maybe if D have sex with others with F's consent, then I'm good with that, as long as F is still her top priority.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't worry. F will always be the alpha. there will not be any stealing. F & D will be together.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
don't worry. F will always be the alpha. there will not be any stealing. F & D will be together.
This should be the banner for this thread.
We can all coexist without being greedy. However having a little greed is just fine, human bro. . We get it!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I dont like the idea of a 1-scene only for each character.
I rather have Martin or Ryan or Graham or another dude to be selected and have a route for him and D&F.
to have sex immediately it seems odd, D should be a bit resistant about that and need to take it slow.
my envision is that D and Martin will do something, but will not take it all the way, maybe just kissing/hugging/touching.
after that D should reveal this to F and from there F is in the game for MMF scenes, that also should be slow.
after years waiting I dont want it rushed.
I total agree with you. But the main story is about F and D. Other stuff will be side content. There is a very great anti lobby against a lot of stuff, also. There is not much, we can do about it. So, all my pruposals are meant to be compromises. I think, it is much better to get a little something than not at all

Reactions: baka and zehyr

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No one ever said, MMF stuff will be killed off.

May 15, 2017
What I really don´t understand is why so much of you guys are against NTR, sharing content. Why are you generally against another guys dick to approach? DMD was tagged with cheating, sharing all the time from the beginning. It always was planed as avoidable side content. Nobody would have seen this, if he don´t likes to. There would have been no harm. Nevertheless some guys did everything, to prevent this kind of content, until now. What came of it? At the end, DMD it a largely empty game, especially part 1 and 2. The little erotic in the whole game, repeats itself constantly. Most is vanilla. There is hardly any variety. Doesn't that bother you? Even the biggest fan has to notice that.

Would these people are a bit more open-minded, DMD would be easy to spice up. I am happy to share some ideas with you:

Elena/Adam.
Requirement: reject Elena all the time
shows up: allways possible
Adam, Elenas father´s friend, has crush on her. Everybody knows. If you rejected her, Adam will approach her. He already did. If you choose so, Elena is not in a relationship, so she can have whoever she wants. So, let them have Sex. Maybe in the car, maybe at Elenas home, when her father is not there.

D/Martin
Requirement: choosen Matin Route

D comes home from another photoshoot with Ryan, F is not home. D spots Martin taking a shower. Seeing him naked excites her. The player decides whether she joins him or not. If we do, she undress and joins him. Taken by suprise, they start to make out and fondle. Finally they leave the shower. They either go to the guest bedroom or the main bedroom (there already is too much shower sex in the game), having sex. What they will do, missionary, doggy, riding, the player decides. Both orgasm, he cums inside her. Then they both cuddle, enjoy how great it was. But D suggests it was a one time thing. Martin accepts and finally drives home.

Even more Martin?
Requirement: D had sex with Martin
shows up: DMD, part 4

D and F go to sleep. F falls asleep immediately. D lies awake for a long time, she remembers the night with Martin. Excited, she falls asleep.
Change of scenes. Martin finally arrived home. He lies in his bed awake, too. , He remembers the night with D. Excited, he falls asleep. In his dream, there is D in the bedroom door, suddenly. She wears nothing, but a smile and hot lingerie. D joins Matin, gives head. Next they are having sex, she rides him. They orgams.
One morge change of scenes. D wakes up. She and Martin had the same dream

Thats it. Martin route is finished. No more scenes needed.

Ryan
Requirement: choosen Ryan route
shows up: DMD, part 3 oder 4

D has another photoshoot with Ryan. Now she trusts him. Therefore F and Cassandra are not there. After the photoshoot Ryan is horny as fuck. He makes a move on D. The player decides whether D responds him or not. If she does, they kiss and have sex in the studios bed.

Rest ist he same as the Martin Sex scene.

That´s it. Ryan route finished. No more scenes needed.

Swinging
Requirement: being on threesome route Olivia/Graham oder Ryan/Margo
shows up: DMD, Part 3 oder 4

There is the swingersex scene that has already taken place. But this time there is partner switch. After the first orgasm both men are still horny, but one of the women needs some rest. So both men are now banging the remaining woman. That is either D, Olivia or Margo. The resting woman watches them, masturbates. She joins them, later.

That´s it. Swining route finished, MMF finished. No more scenes needed

D/Hugh
Requirement: none, possible on all routes

Hugh meets D on the models convention. He suggests her to come into his hotel room, later. Everybody knows the reason. If she does so, he promises to stand up for her on the convention. D is shocked, but thinks about it. She talks to the other models about it. They advise her to do it, especially Tyra. Apparently D goes into it, meets Hugh at his room. She really isn´t interested, wants to make him a mess. He pretends to understand, he offers her a drink. The player decides whether she accepts it or not. If so, D feels arroused and horny as fuck, soon. There was an strong aphrodisiac in her drink. But she never finds out. Now Hugh takes his chance, makes a move on her. Tipsy and arroused by the drink, she lets herself be seduced. She doesn't care about protection, neither does he. They have sex several times in a row. Meanwhile, Tyra, who was hidden in the room, is taking photos. If the player follow this route, this fotos will be the evidence to blackmail D. So D looses the model convention, this way. Hugh also lied to her, he didn't stand up for her. He just wanted to fuck her.

In the end of this route the same drama takes place that is already in the game.

Alternative ending
Requirements: D had unprotected Sex, she did not take the pill in DMD part 3
Shown up: end of DMD part 4

D feels unconfortale. She is doing a pregnancy test. The played decides, if it´s positive or negative. If it´s positiv, there will be a pragnancy ending. On the last render, maybe in a hospital, D is holding a child. If D had sex with Martin, the player decides, whether the child is black or white. If the player was not on the Martin route, there will be always a white child. If the pregnancy test was negative, there will be another ending. If the child is white, who may be the daddy? F? Ryan? Graham? Hugh? Only the player will ever know. The rest oft he game can go vanilla, as planed

---

That´s it. You see, if you´re open-mind, it´s not so difficult to spice up the game. And there is not very much work left to be done. The character already exists, as do the places and stories. All you need to do, make the sex scenes. Of course it will take time, maybe monts. But lets be honest, DMD part 4 will take years of development. Will some more months make a difference?

These scenes are just examples. There is much more possible. If there is the will. This kind of scenes would be avoidable, depending on the chosen routes. If you don´t like it, you dont have to see it. But such scenes are missing in the entire game. But shall we ever see anything of this kind? I doubt it.
Give this guy some credit, everyone has an ending off choosing, democracy....thats the way

Rhodes1

Jun 3, 2019
Never voiced my opinion in these forums and on many games I've played. But felt compelled to say both MMF and MFF routes should be in the game. The whole point of routes is you choose the road you want to go. I'm no fan of NTR or MMF, but if a developer has promised a certain content to be in the game then it should be added, even if some people aren't into it. I understand it's not a good portion of people's interest, but the best thing is it's completely avoidable.

This may put pressure on Mr. Dots crew because now they have to flesh out more routes to please both crowds, and I suspect they wanted to concentrate on the MFF routes since it is the more popular content to fit into their 1 month schedule, then focus on adding in MMF and other fetishes afterwards. But with this latest push back I think they may take a bit longer with their updates to fit in content for everyone at the same time, which I'm ok and patient with so we all get our needs.

I'm possibly talking out my ass though :BootyTime:

Reactions: exazubi and baka

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I have not played this in over a year. I understand shit happened since I last played but is there anyreason I should DL and play anymore? Loved it for till got boreing.. Anything worth playing again???

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they will add another update if they need, not cut away vanilla routes to give space to a mmf scene.
thats why we also have chapter 4, to be able to add even more. its a win-win situation.

Reactions: Looper9 and bosa43

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Fucking old as dirt....IMO! Don' mis understand! Love the game... But old

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes