nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
somes news:

DMD v.29 – New preview pic + revised plans for Chapter 4

Hello everyone…
Our preview pic this week is of your dear daughter in bed with your good friend Martin.
Is it just another dream or sexual fantasy that one of these two is having about the other, or could it be the “real deal” this time?
Find out when DMD “Version 29”, the final update for Chapter 3 is released on Tuesday, December 22nd!
Let us know your thoughts or predictions in the comments section below.
About our plans for CH4
After reading the numerous comments from you all after our preview post last week, we have come to realize that we may have been a little hasty with revealing our plans for Chapter 4.
In hindsight, we should have waited until this final version of Chapter 3 was released, and then waited to see how the scenes that we have created were received. By doing this, it would have been easier for us to know what to post, based on your feedback.
But we didn’t do that and that was a mistake on our part. However, that doesn’t mean that our error in judgment can’t be corrected.
What’s clear for us to see, before we’ve even released this final update, is that our fan’s opinions of last week’s post was very divided.
We have a lot of our supporters who would love to see the MMF path continue into the final chapter, and they have given us some very good reasons as to why it should.
Taking a few weeks off at the end of the month and most of January will give us ample time to have a good think about how we’ll plan out each release of Chapter 4.
We want to include all the things that we’ve always wanted to put into the game (and hasn’t featured yet) and the characters and fetishes that are important to our supporters as well.
A big problem we’ve found with DMD (certainly with Chapter 3) is juggling too many characters at once.
It’s probably why we initially felt that cutting the MMF paths from Ch4 would make things much easier for us, even though these paths were initially planned to feature in the last part of the game.
There are also a few minor characters in the game that we’re looking to “kill-off”, as they’re not overly important to the endings that we have in mind.
Given the reaction to last Sunday’s post, we will be reassessing our options and how we map out each update for Ch4.
We will be keeping the MMF fetish in the game, and we will be looking at the best way we can build on what will happen in this upcoming release.
Making male characters likeable in any game is a challenge in itself, but we feel like we’ve done pretty well with the Martin, Graham, and Ryan characters.
As per usual, this path is AVOIDABLE for those of you who are not interested in viewing these kinds of scenes.
However, the D/F relationship (and relationships with the girls) will still be the main focus of the last chapter of the game (the way it should be).
All we ask is that after you’ve played this next update, please give us your feedback, and also trust that we have the best intentions for the rest of the game.
We’re hoping that having a few months between this last DMD update and the start of Chapter 4 next year will be a huge benefit to us before we begin creating this final chapter of the game.
All of you who have supported us over the past four years have believed enough in this project (our very first game) to inspire us to keep it going, even when the simplest thing we could’ve done was to abandon it.
Without DMD existing and having all of you good people support us for such a long time, then none of what we’ve been able to accomplish would have happened.
That’s all for now everyone. We’ll have a new preview pic next weekend!
Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots
Good to see that the voice of the people who like this kind of content gets heard for once :love: I have restored faith in Mr.dots for this game again

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The thing about DMD is that it's been on a community-driven path for some time, especially since its supporters went through seeing it almost abandoned (due to the Patreon situation), then supported through side-funded means while Melody had to (naturally) become the new flagship effort for the team. Being back in the mainstream may have affected focus a bit in Chapter 3, but I can't see going back to retcon the past year as the way forward: sure, naturally slough off the characters who no longer need to be involved in D and MC's orbit as they focus on their future in practical ways by the end of the game ... but retain the trajectories their relationships (plural) have had which matter, too. That would seem the most natural, well-rounded and satisfying path forward for the game - and, given that different paths are optional (i.e., there has ALWAYS been a D-MC - only path, even D-MC + MC cheating with his/her friends), then I don't see how this really changes matters - it only brings things forward to natural possibilities and conclusions.

I guess we'll see what happens, but it's interesting that we're back to seeing direct feedback from hardcore supporters giving the Dev team things to think about, again. Even if it doesn't quite go where some of us felt it was moving, if serious work does allow for the current D growth path to be explored and we see where that goes in concert with her commitments to the MC, then I can be satisfied that a sincere effort was intended.

Jun 30, 2020
somes news:

DMD v.29 – New preview pic + revised plans for Chapter 4

Hello everyone…
Our preview pic this week is of your dear daughter in bed with your good friend Martin.
Is it just another dream or sexual fantasy that one of these two is having about the other, or could it be the “real deal” this time?
Find out when DMD “Version 29”, the final update for Chapter 3 is released on Tuesday, December 22nd!
Let us know your thoughts or predictions in the comments section below.
About our plans for CH4
After reading the numerous comments from you all after our preview post last week, we have come to realize that we may have been a little hasty with revealing our plans for Chapter 4.
In hindsight, we should have waited until this final version of Chapter 3 was released, and then waited to see how the scenes that we have created were received. By doing this, it would have been easier for us to know what to post, based on your feedback.
But we didn’t do that and that was a mistake on our part. However, that doesn’t mean that our error in judgment can’t be corrected.
What’s clear for us to see, before we’ve even released this final update, is that our fan’s opinions of last week’s post was very divided.
We have a lot of our supporters who would love to see the MMF path continue into the final chapter, and they have given us some very good reasons as to why it should.
Taking a few weeks off at the end of the month and most of January will give us ample time to have a good think about how we’ll plan out each release of Chapter 4.
We want to include all the things that we’ve always wanted to put into the game (and hasn’t featured yet) and the characters and fetishes that are important to our supporters as well.
A big problem we’ve found with DMD (certainly with Chapter 3) is juggling too many characters at once.
It’s probably why we initially felt that cutting the MMF paths from Ch4 would make things much easier for us, even though these paths were initially planned to feature in the last part of the game.
There are also a few minor characters in the game that we’re looking to “kill-off”, as they’re not overly important to the endings that we have in mind.
Given the reaction to last Sunday’s post, we will be reassessing our options and how we map out each update for Ch4.
We will be keeping the MMF fetish in the game, and we will be looking at the best way we can build on what will happen in this upcoming release.
Making male characters likeable in any game is a challenge in itself, but we feel like we’ve done pretty well with the Martin, Graham, and Ryan characters.
As per usual, this path is AVOIDABLE for those of you who are not interested in viewing these kinds of scenes.
However, the D/F relationship (and relationships with the girls) will still be the main focus of the last chapter of the game (the way it should be).
All we ask is that after you’ve played this next update, please give us your feedback, and also trust that we have the best intentions for the rest of the game.
We’re hoping that having a few months between this last DMD update and the start of Chapter 4 next year will be a huge benefit to us before we begin creating this final chapter of the game.
All of you who have supported us over the past four years have believed enough in this project (our very first game) to inspire us to keep it going, even when the simplest thing we could’ve done was to abandon it.
Without DMD existing and having all of you good people support us for such a long time, then none of what we’ve been able to accomplish would have happened.
That’s all for now everyone. We’ll have a new preview pic next weekend!
Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots
Thanks for posting this. I'm pleased to hear a renewed commitment to coherent storytelling and look forward to this update and the successful completion of the story through chapter 4.

Jun 30, 2020
The thing about DMD is that it's been on a community-driven path for some time, especially since its supporters went through seeing it almost abandoned (due to the Patreon situation), then supported through side-funded means while Melody had to (naturally) become the new flagship effort for the team. Being back in the mainstream may have affected focus a bit in Chapter 3, but I can't see going back to retcon the past year as the way forward: sure, naturally slough off the characters who no longer need to be involved in D and MC's orbit as they focus on their future in practical ways by the end of the game ... but retain the trajectories their relationships (plural) have had which matter, too. That would seem the most natural, well-rounded and satisfying path forward for the game - and, given that different paths are optional (i.e., there has ALWAYS been a D-MC - only path, even D-MC + MC cheating with his/her friends), then I don't see how this really changes matters - it only brings things forward to natural possibilities and conclusions.

I guess we'll see what happens, but it's interesting that we're back to seeing direct feedback from hardcore supporters giving the Dev team things to think about, again.
Well said, sir.

I'm fine with the idea that the farm kid from D & E's home country will never be seen again, and I'm just as happy to not see the binocular bartender get any more story development. It's good to see however that the team is open to giving a proper development to characters like Martin, Ryan, Graham/Olivia, and even Cassandra who is a major driver of storyline as well as a potential escapade later in the story.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wonder which minor characters they are going to end.

A few obvious ones are

- The girls from the competition.
- The co-worker that Rachel hooked up with.
- Binocular guy, although he doesn't have a route.
- The farm boy, although he hasn't shown up in a while.
- The new guy from the competition, don't remember his name.

Will be interesting if Margo or Cassandra are considered minor characters, I sort of feel like they are. I even suggested they don't start a Cassandra path in some of my feedback posts and not to bring back the competition girls.

One thing the dev team are good at for sure is listening to feedback, it gets them in a mess sometimes but they usually figure out how to make it work. Maybe they adopted some of my feedback over on the discord. If so, dealing with a certain overly defensive mod over there was worth it ;)

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018

A few obvious ones are

Will be interesting if Margo or Cassandra are considered minor characters, I sort of feel like they are. I even suggested they don't start a Cassandra path in some of my feedback posts and not to bring back the competition girls.

One thing the dev team are good at for sure is listening to feedback, it gets them in a mess sometimes but they usually figure out how to make it work. Maybe they adopted some of my feedback over on the discord. If so, dealing with a certain overly defensive mod over there was worth it ;)

you forget the doc ( elena gave him a massage in his car ;) ).

Jun 30, 2020

A few obvious ones are

The lawyer from D's country and his niece (who has shown up in a couple other places) are definitely droppable.

I'd argue that Cassandra is an important character for chapter four. Assuming that there's not a major rewrite of what's happened already, I can picture Cassandra, Georgina, and MC combining their talents and creating a modeling agency with D as the face of the agency. A couple of the other girls from the competition could end up in that project as well. It wouldn't be a major part of the storytelling, but it could be a way to apply some facts that have already been established in order to arrive at one of a number of endings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Looper9 and fried

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a discussion in discord about this right now.
asking what people think about it. most are against and feel its wrong to give "time" to make mmf routes.
hopefully it will not push the team yet again to abandon it.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
theres a discussion in discord about this right now.
asking what people think about it. most are against and feel its wrong to give "time" to make mmf routes.
hopefully it will not push the team yet again to abandon it.
Not most of them, take a look on the discord now. It's seems, as long as sharing in only an option, no one really yell ( like last sunday).

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Original Koko?!
She was only in one panel during the original release for the chapter that had D & F in the gameshow/dinner during their first trip to Seaside. She was originally shown as a blonde like Britney Spears thanking the crowd for coming to the event. That was erased during an update and a corn-rowed lady on the beach was introduced as KoKo then. (I saved a capture somewhere. If I find it, I will share it with you.)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A couple of the other girls from the competition
there is only one girl left from the competition that was not involved in that idiotic orgy that would stand a chance of have a career.. those in the orgy would be run out of the modeling industry before the stupid orgy was even over. so with that said they need to clean up that last waste of a update they released and do it right.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Nice to see feedback being used in a positive way. It feels like they were overly ambitious and had no real idea where to take the story now that the main conflict was solved. The father and daughter got together, the daughter got out of her mother's custody, they moved away to their dream location and had no issues. The story could have easily ended after they moved with maybe an epilogue pertaining to them getting married/kids and what happened with the rest of the main girls. Chapter 3 is really strange to me. The modeling competition feels so forced and did nothing but throw tons of characters at the game in order to make up for how little plot was left but the game has always had a problem with too many characters. So I can understand them wanting to cut out as many as they could but they were going about it the wrong way. It seems like they thought the people who wanted MMF were the vast minority and probably didn't pay but when the announcement was made a whole lot of people showed the opposite so now they have to walk it back in order to please that portion of the fanbase.

Nov 14, 2020
can someone post the preview pic of D and Martin?

also hell yes MMF is back on the menu boys

fingers crossed besti lol but I'm happy with just the Martin and D stuff

Mar 26, 2018
can someone post the preview pic of D and Martin?

also hell yes MMF is back on the menu boys

fingers crossed besti lol but I'm happy with just the Martin and D stuff
The preview pic is nothing special really (sexual content on that matter ) between Dee and Martin..What is important here are the news and that the team listen to the supporters..I didn't understand right from the start why we can't have both kinks as long it is optional..Glad that they change their minds and we will have some Dee Martin action in ch4 as well of some MMF in general..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

A few obvious ones are

Cassandra and D need to hook up at least once since that was a path players could open when Cassandra was introduced.
Cassandra could evolve into a main character IF she helped D in her whatever modeling career, but she could just as easily be a ship that passes D in the night. If there is sex with Cassandra I would bet on it being a FFM, which would squander an oppertunity to let D do something with out F guiding her, but then that could be seen as NTR.

Reactions: Looper9

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
As I told before, and several guys did it before me: DMD was tagged with cheatig from the beginning all the time. Cheating is just another word for NTR. Both words mean exactly the same. Even MtDots tells, there IS NTR in the game. And with the his last DMD part 3 update, at 22 dez. 2020, there will be some more update on NTR content. He will not continue this stuff in part 4. MtDots own words. So even MtDots says, there IS NTR in his own game. And he must know best. So, please tell us: How can you still continue telling, it´s not?

Guy, you simply don´t really know, what NTR really means. Just read my last post. There, NTR is explained in detail. And I even explained, where in the game the NTR/cheating shows up.

You´re welcome
Thanks for your long comment earlier. I don’t agree with some of it, but I truly appreciate detailed well thought analysis, even if criticism.

I disagree that cheating and NTR are the same, though many people define them similarly like you have.

Netorare (寝取られ, most commonly abbreviated as NTR) comes from Notora. Notora is a Japanese term that literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with.”

Netorare is therefore being defined by the MDots team as: (1) the MC having a love/dating interest and (2) having another person steal that love/dating interest away via sex, sexual prowess, etc.

You are correct that DMD does have NTR, most clearly with Rachel and two men.

we have decided that there will be no NTR between F and D.

NTR also does not include situations of sharing, swapping, taking a break, having a hall pass, or having a threesome. NTR also does not include situation where the MC chooses not to progress with a love/dating interest and that person moves on in with life with another partner.

Again, you may disagree with us reading NTR narrowly “someone stolen away,” but it is the definition we are working with and guides how we structure the story.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My suggestion.. strip that last excuse for a update out of the game and do it right... the modeling contest and everything after it was a huge load of crap. I get that your writers have nothing better to do then make up unrealistic orgies but then dont think well what would happen during a supposedly legitimate contest. not what your writers did thats for sure. you not only made it out like a backstage casting couch audition that would destroy their careers but that fact you all think its cool. make the events as they really would have happened.. i get the backstabbing and possible blackmailing but the rest is not what would have happened in any legit contest as those girls and judges would have been watched and every move reported to their managers, sponsors, modeling companies offering contracts and the media not to mention any fans able to get backstage or into the party. purly shows your writers have no sense or reality.
Have you looked at the ethics of beauty pageants outside of the US and some of the EU countries? Shocking it is. What we did, is it common? No. Is it possible - yes. Was it more possible in the US prior to the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Yes.

This series below is a really good look at Russian models during the Cold War Era. There are points where it shows the models were encouraged to entertain party leaders, esp one scene where they were on tour to one of the further eastern Russian republics.

And to say there is not sexual manipulation of models today in the US?

So you say we have “no sense or reality,“ consider the fact that less than a third of the team lives in the US, and thus we are working off of many cultures and nations for our world view. (And again, the US on whole is admirable in this area, but it is not a paragon of virtue.)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes