Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
I don't understand why people have problem with options and having people choose what they do in their game. We need more spicy content with D at this point.
Let's make her into a cam girl, let's share her with other dudes... Just make it an options, those who don't want it, don't do it. Simple as that.

Jun 30, 2020
Just played hours of chapter 1 and I really dont like the NTR vibes the Photographer and his asshole brother is giving.

it seems im stuck in this NTR route because there is no option to just stop the photoshoot and the Daughter seems commited to do it.

is there a way to avoid this path altogether? if I refused to have him take photo at the very beginning would none of this would have happened?

also, are there scenes involving them with the daughter? that way I'll know to really avoid that path if it exists.
Hello,

If you haven't gotten there yet, the information you want is as follows:

1) You will have a conversation with Martin in his office where you will be given a choice to go to the police or not. Go to the police.
2) When at the police station, if given the choice to sign up for a self-defense class, do it.

This will help you avoid what you want to avoid and keep the game moving along. Other choices you are presented with throughout the game that would open or close paths are pretty obvious. Good luck.

Missmichelle

Dec 13, 2020
What do you think that we will get (MMF) in the last update ? A threesome ? And with Martin, Ryan, or something else ? I’ve been following this topic but I only see pro or anti mmf but no thoughts of what we could get.

Jun 30, 2020
What do you think that we will get (MMF) in the last update ? A threesome ? And with Martin, Ryan, or something else ? I’ve been following this topic but I only see pro or anti mmf but no thoughts of what we could get.
I'd bet that there will be separate and avoidable Martin and Ryan scenes in the Ch. 3 update coming out this month, most likely linked to the choice of who you want to have look after D at the after party. Whether you will see any MMF/swinging in Ch. 4 went from an announced "ain't gonna happen" from the development team to a "we're taking another look at it".

The big cloud of question marks in my mind is currently floating over Olivia and Graham.

Mar 26, 2018
Next update Dec 22 according to the official website. I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link, but it's pretty much where you'd expect to find information for mrdotsgames.
They said that in this weekend preview they will announce the mapping of ch4 after the reaction they receive in their previous statement (no MMF in ch4)..I think this is what zehyr is reffering to..

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Last announcement was Sunday at 11:57PM but I cannot locate which time zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: zehyr

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Just played hours of chapter 1 and I really dont like the NTR vibes the Photographer and his asshole brother is giving.

it seems im stuck in this NTR route because there is no option to just stop the photoshoot and the Daughter seems commited to do it.

is there a way to avoid this path altogether? if I refused to have him take photo at the very beginning would none of this would have happened?

also, are there scenes involving them with the daughter? that way I'll know to really avoid that path if it exists.
There is no plan for D to cheat on F with the photographer. If ever this was planed, this scene disappeared MtDots cutting table. As most of the planed cheating/NTR content. Later in the game, D was assault by the phitographers brother, he tried to force her into sex. If that had happened, this would not have been cheating/NTR, but rape.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't understand why people have problem with options and having people choose what they do in their game. We need more spicy content with D at this point.
Let's make her into a cam girl, let's share her with other dudes... Just make it an options, those who don't want it, don't do it. Simple as that.
I agree with making event options, like sharing D.
Having the option to change what job D will have in Chapter 4 would become a logistical nightmare for the dev team. We will not be able to opt out of whatever career the team creates for her.

Missmichelle

Dec 13, 2020
I agree with making event options, like sharing D.
Having the option to change what job D will have in Chapter 4 would become a logistical nightmare for the dev team. We will not be able to opt out of whatever career the team creates for her.
Sharing is something they shouldn’t get rid of. I don’t understand why so many people are against it, if it’s a choice, hey... let people choose for them selfs.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
somes news:

DMD v.29 – New preview pic + revised plans for Chapter 4

Hello everyone…
Our preview pic this week is of your dear daughter in bed with your good friend Martin.
Is it just another dream or sexual fantasy that one of these two is having about the other, or could it be the “real deal” this time?
Find out when DMD “Version 29”, the final update for Chapter 3 is released on Tuesday, December 22nd!
Let us know your thoughts or predictions in the comments section below.
About our plans for CH4
After reading the numerous comments from you all after our preview post last week, we have come to realize that we may have been a little hasty with revealing our plans for Chapter 4.
In hindsight, we should have waited until this final version of Chapter 3 was released, and then waited to see how the scenes that we have created were received. By doing this, it would have been easier for us to know what to post, based on your feedback.
But we didn’t do that and that was a mistake on our part. However, that doesn’t mean that our error in judgment can’t be corrected.
What’s clear for us to see, before we’ve even released this final update, is that our fan’s opinions of last week’s post was very divided.
We have a lot of our supporters who would love to see the MMF path continue into the final chapter, and they have given us some very good reasons as to why it should.
Taking a few weeks off at the end of the month and most of January will give us ample time to have a good think about how we’ll plan out each release of Chapter 4.
We want to include all the things that we’ve always wanted to put into the game (and hasn’t featured yet) and the characters and fetishes that are important to our supporters as well.
A big problem we’ve found with DMD (certainly with Chapter 3) is juggling too many characters at once.
It’s probably why we initially felt that cutting the MMF paths from Ch4 would make things much easier for us, even though these paths were initially planned to feature in the last part of the game.
There are also a few minor characters in the game that we’re looking to “kill-off”, as they’re not overly important to the endings that we have in mind.
Given the reaction to last Sunday’s post, we will be reassessing our options and how we map out each update for Ch4.
We will be keeping the MMF fetish in the game, and we will be looking at the best way we can build on what will happen in this upcoming release.
Making male characters likeable in any game is a challenge in itself, but we feel like we’ve done pretty well with the Martin, Graham, and Ryan characters.
As per usual, this path is AVOIDABLE for those of you who are not interested in viewing these kinds of scenes.
However, the D/F relationship (and relationships with the girls) will still be the main focus of the last chapter of the game (the way it should be).
All we ask is that after you’ve played this next update, please give us your feedback, and also trust that we have the best intentions for the rest of the game.
We’re hoping that having a few months between this last DMD update and the start of Chapter 4 next year will be a huge benefit to us before we begin creating this final chapter of the game.
All of you who have supported us over the past four years have believed enough in this project (our very first game) to inspire us to keep it going, even when the simplest thing we could’ve done was to abandon it.
Without DMD existing and having all of you good people support us for such a long time, then none of what we’ve been able to accomplish would have happened.
That’s all for now everyone. We’ll have a new preview pic next weekend!
Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that was good news. looking forward for the future plans.
but this also show how important it is to give feedback so that MrDots and the team know what people are interested to see.
I believe ch2/ch3 has been in favor of some people that was against the MMF route and eventually the team made the decision to cut it out. since we all waited for the introduction and that people wrote "there will be, just wait", and we waited until they decided to cut it out. but its not enough, you need to give feedback all the time so they know theres interest in those routes otherwise they will disappear.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My suggestion.. strip that last excuse for a update out of the game and do it right... the modeling contest and everything after it was a huge load of crap. I get that your writers have nothing better to do then make up unrealistic orgies but then dont think well what would happen during a supposedly legitimate contest. not what your writers did thats for sure. you not only made it out like a backstage casting couch audition that would destroy their careers but that fact you all think its cool. make the events as they really would have happened.. i get the backstabbing and possible blackmailing but the rest is not what would have happened in any legit contest as those girls and judges would have been watched and every move reported to their managers, sponsors, modeling companies offering contracts and the media not to mention any fans able to get backstage or into the party. purly shows your writers have no sense or reality.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes