Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Pizzapockets I didn't shit on your choices, why facepalm mine? If you wanna get your backdoor stuffed have at er' or you like the loli stuff with Jen or what's herslut good for you. But being a douchebag and criticizing other peeps for the route they like is so uncool! This is a broad game with something for everyone so as I do, respect their choices even if it is NTR or you choking on Rocky's knot...

Last edited:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So the prevailing theory seems to be that there are now "paths" for which characters (in addition to D, of course) you want to pursue. I really hope there's a "harem" path for Georgina, Jennifer and Elana.

Reactions: zerofire26

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the prevailing theory seems to be that there are now "paths" for which characters (in addition to D, of course) you want to pursue. I really hope there's a "harem" path for Georgina, Jennifer and Elana.
that's quite likely, at least f+d+g is guaranteed.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Well, that was interesting, and fun. I must say congratulations to MrDot and the writers. They managed to pull off the situations and dialogue for the four new sex scenes way better than I though, with one small exception. I found the bit with Martin goading D into telling him she loved him a bit uncomfortable and unnecessary, but only a small flaw in an otherwise very well written update, I think.

One other thing, some people are talking about a missing Elena and Jennifer scene, which would be cool to see, but as far as I can see nobody has mentioned the missing Olivia scene/option. If my understanding is correct, the walkthrough states that you have the chance to have Olivia visit on the evening of day 40. I wonder if this is has just not yet been implemented, or has it been dropped?

Over all, great update, I think. I'm hoping there will be one more update to ch3, for the missing scenes, and I look forward to seeing what new situations ch4 will bring.

P.S. D saying she thinks she might be pregnant, after I made sure she took her pill. I assume this is a false alarm, or the other outcome of her not being pregnant has just not been added yet? As I would prefer to have the option to not get her pregnant.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Quickly asking, Dee is the daughter or no, aint played the game in ages, don't know if daughter is now referred to as d/dee
Early in the game, they carve their initials into a tree at the beach, which read "F (hearts) D". I was a little confused at first, but I quickly figured it out. F = father, D = daughter. I guess it would have been too much trouble and work for them to have coded in the different names we all choose for the characters. And to save confusion on this thread, almost everyone refers to them as D and F.

Reactions: cakeny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some devs allow freenaming of all/some chars and some have chars names hardcoded into game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why can't us non bestiality peeps opt out on the dog being forced on us?
because having a dog does NOT automaticially mean that there are sexual actions. There will be no major bestiality (as told several times before) - and even the minor bestiality will be 100% avoidable.
Stand now, the is no chance that any animal penetration will happen in any of MrDots games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It watever, but I spend over 2 chapters Step by Step trying to wine and dine left and right to fuck this hot daughter and Martin fucks her after a couple of jog sessions?
well he has something you don't have (hint: it's in his pants). :p

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes