privitude

Jun 26, 2017
that's quite likely, at least f+d+g is guaranteed.
Well sure, that's one of the paths. The emerging theory is that there's an F+D path, and then an F+D+G, F+D+E, F+D+M etc., and that Jennifer is probably part of the F+D+E path. I'm hoping that there's an F+D+G+E&J path. A "harem" path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 1 theory is that f+d join with that other daddy-daughter couple.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
For the most part good update. However, I do have to admit that I'm kind of annoyed at the update. It's annoying that the devs made it so our choice to not kiss D in the butterfly scene mean nothing other than her not giving F a BJ during the scene. They did a really great job for most of the chapters making it so our choices in the game mattered, then when it came down to this they take that away and make it so D loses the competition for the same reason no matter what.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well sure, that's one of the paths. The emerging theory is that there's an F+D path, and then an F+D+G, F+D+E, F+D+M etc., and that Jennifer is probably part of the F+D+E path. I'm hoping that there's an F+D+G+E&J path. A "harem" path.
well - a full harem path is definitively nothing MrDots ever hinted. I am pretty sure that a full harem path will never ever happen at all

• Red Heart
Reactions: aordd69

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the changelog I read that there are sounds and music added to the game. Are there also added sounds during sex?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why are d and martin suddenly in love?
don't mind sharing but that was crazy out of nowhere
feel the same.
Martin act like a teenager, not an adult. I mean, sure, he desire her (who doesn't) and as an adult you can "care", but to "love"?
thats on another level.
on the other hand, D is young and would make sense that she can not separate desire with love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 7, 2020
I added a ingame walkthrough which you can turn on in settings.....

BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ME 15 FUCKING DOLLARS TO USE THIS FEATURE THO

Such a big fuck you finger if i ever seen one glad i don't support or even play this game hardly

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes