wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Chapters 1 and 2 were great chapters.
Chapter 3 is just a mess. It's full of bad decisions.
This was the worst. All that mess just cause he chose Ryan instead of Ruby?
I got rid of Martin but could not get rid of Ryan, bummer, what a mess.
If you choose Ruby, then you can either have F and D on their own or with Georgina or Jennifer, if you have chosen those paths. Ryan is optional. Go back and make the choices that suit you.

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It watever, but I spend over 2 chapters Step by Step trying to wine and dine left and right to fuck this hot daughter and Martin fucks her after a couple of jog sessions?
Re: that, I only think they don’t say the same about Ryan because they had that back room club sex scene with Ryan and Margo.

A pure Ryan path goes:
Day 28 - first photoshoot with Ryan
Day 34 - second photoshoot with Ryan
Day 34 cont - Dee accidentally describes Ryan in her “ideal man” bit to F
Day 34 cont - Bowling alley with Ryan and Margo
Day 37 - Dee meets Ryan while running alone
Day 39 - dinner and dancing with Margo and Ryan - followed by sex in the back room

A pure Martin path goes:
Day 34 - Dee dreams of Martin
Day 36 - Martin arrives - Dee possibly see Marvin in the shower
Day 36 cont - F, Dee, and Martin go to dinner and dancing
Day 36 cont - Dee possibly goes to Martin’s room in a see-thru robe
Day 38 - F, Dee and Martin exercise
Day 39 - Dee and Martin exercise
Day 42 - Dee and Martin exercise on the beach
Day 42 cont - Dee daydreams about Martin massaging her breasts
Day 42 cont - Marvin confesses his feelings for Dee

Actually, if you are in the Marin and Ryan path, then Ryan has sex with Dee after two photoshoot and a bowling alley.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Re: that, I only think they don’t say the same about Ryan because they had that back room club sex scene with Ryan and Margo.

A pure Ryan path goes:
Day 28 - first photoshoot with Ryan
Day 34 - second photoshoot with Ryan
Day 34 cont - Dee accidentally describes Ryan in her “ideal man” bit to F
Day 34 cont - Bowling alley with Ryan and Margo
Day 37 - Dee meets Ryan while running alone
Day 39 - dinner and dancing with Margo and Ryan - followed by sex in the back room

A pure Martin path goes:
Day 34 - Dee dreams of Martin
Day 36 - Martin arrives - Dee possibly see Marvin in the shower
Day 36 cont - F, Dee, and Martin go to dinner and dancing
Day 36 cont - Dee possibly goes to Martin’s room in a see-thru robe
Day 38 - F, Dee and Martin exercise
Day 39 - Dee and Martin exercise
Day 42 - Dee and Martin exercise on the beach
Day 42 cont - Dee daydreams about Martin massaging her breasts
Day 42 cont - Marvin confesses his feelings for Dee

Actually, if you are in the Marin and Ryan path, then Ryan has sex with Dee after two photoshoot and a bowling alley.

Jeff, the martin path and script is a piece of art. The last developement on 0.29 were really '' realistic''. The martin/f interaction were perfect also the D' internal conflict (dad is my only one but i want to fuck with martin) seems really deep.

Another good point for me, you did unique animation and scene for every path. I appreciate that a lot.

A last thx for the jen/D/F scene, really really hot.

For me, it's probably the best update since day 20. A special thank for the script.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Jeff, the martin path and script is a piece of art. The last developement on 0.29 were really '' realistic''. The martin/f interaction were perfect also the D' internal conflict (dad is my only one but i want to fuck with martin) seems really deep.

Another good point for me, you did unique animation and scene for every path. I appreciate that a lot.

A last thx for the jen/D/F scene, really really hot.

For me, it's probably the best update since day 20. A special thank for the script.
Thanks Zehyr. Much appreciated. Btw, while I know it is not unanimous, it appears the majority liked the Jennifer and Martin scenes more than the Georgina and Ryan scenes. I think it has to do with the tensions exist in the first two scenes vs the second two. It’s similar to the way a modern musical and its musical numbers - the songs that have internal tension, or that move the story forward etc. are better than the songs that are just “eye candy.”

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You can't. The devs realized it was super out of character for her to actually take part in that orgy so she leaves once the orgy starts and can't find D. I agree with them on this one. The way we get to know her, she certainly isn't a virgin but there is no way she would have taken part.
The only possible one was Tyra the other two would not have either. they where there to do their best to win and because of Tyra who THEY all HATED they lost. So no not a single one of them would have been in that dumb ass thing and the writers have no clue how to make a damn story that would be believed. that orgy would end their careers and yes in a real legitimate event they would have been caught.

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
hello everyone hope you doin allright. i just started playin ch3 and have been reading very negative things about it mostly about sharing d with others. i want to ask if you can entirely avoid sharing d with others or if the game forces you to share her. if thats the point i dont want to continue playing the game. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
You can't. The devs realized it was super out of character for her to actually take part in that orgy so she leaves once the orgy starts and can't find D. I agree with them on this one. The way we get to know her, she certainly isn't a virgin but there is no way she would have taken part.
She is very beautiful!
hope the developer put more content with her!!!
And the other three girls are very hot but Ruby is the cutest.!

Reactions: aordd69

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Are there any other host options for the compressed download? A 1 gig file on Mega is just lol territory.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks Zehyr. Much appreciated. Btw, while I know it is not unanimous, it appears the majority liked the Jennifer and Martin scenes more than the Georgina and Ryan scenes. I think it has to do with the tensions exist in the first two scenes vs the second two. It’s similar to the way a modern musical and its musical numbers - the songs that have internal tension, or that move the story forward etc. are better than the songs that are just “eye candy.”

Yeah it's seems people liked a lot the jen and martin contents. On those paths, we were waiting for that, like in every good web tv, game, movie script. Without frustration, no climax if i can say it like this haha. Every scene with Georgina is a pleasure, but it was not the first threesome with her ( she was the first threesome if i remember). And Ryan, he is like a cute puppy, a little brother for F. It's my explaination for that.

Ho i forget one thing. I dont want to spoil but the crampie... brillant ;). Cant' wait haha.

Last edited:

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
hello everyone hope you doin allright. i just started playin ch3 and have been reading very negative things about it mostly about sharing d with others. i want to ask if you can entirely avoid sharing d with others or if the game forces you to share her. if thats the point i dont want to continue playing the game. thanks in advance.
You can set all the sharing relationships to NO, Dum-Dum :FacePalm:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Well if the Devs are already moving sharing into the direction of NTR, be prepared to lose alot. I guess i didn't play sharing paths as I'm not into that, but having Daughter Confess Love for Martin wasn't a good idea in my opinion. Apparently many describe it was basically happening abruptly without real reason. This however will lead to many people dropping out, more so than with just simple sharing. I'm still going to play it, I'll just continue to play the paths I enjoy so no real issue for me, however as things progress you will experience backlash from some and it may end up a hefty price if not careful. The other day I read that another said Devs said there would never be NTR, which is good, but maybe edit daughters love confession or at least explain yourselfs and the direction clearly like you did for the sharing content. Give people the right idea now, because if you just drop it on them later without warning it will end up bad for Dev team.

So let me be clear, I'm not saying don't do whatever, frankly I don't care too much, it won't affect me, I will play the paths I enjoy. However not everyone is me. And last thing that is good for any dev team is to destroy public trust. You got a huge fan base. You can't make everyone happy but the least you can do is make your intentions clear so that the damage is controllable. (Let's be fair your going to take a financial hit from this one way or another, but your actions will decide how much and if you can recuperate some). If you intend to move into muddied waters, perhaps you should point it out to people now. You will loose some but you might actually gain others. I'm not sure the trade would be fair, a surplus (I doubt that) or a loss. But it would be better than waiting until the next update.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it's seems people liked a lot the jen and martin contents. On those paths, we were waiting for that, like in every good web tv, game, movie script. Without frustration, no climax if i can say it like this haha. Every scene with Georgina is a pleasure, but it was not the first threesome with her ( she was the first threesome if i remember). And Ryan, he is like a cute puppy, a little brother for F. It's my explaination for that.

Ho i forget one thing. I dont want to spoil but the crampie... brillant ;). Cant' wait haha.
Thank or blame Hearsz for that as I wrote the scene without that. I had a funny bit where it was going to happen, but got interrupted. Hearsz put it in and kept it in.

...pun intended.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well if the Devs are already moving sharing into the direction of NTR, be prepared to lose alot. I guess i didn't play sharing paths as I'm not into that, but having Daughter Confess Love for Martin wasn't a good idea in my opinion. Apparently many describe it was basically happening abruptly without real reason. This however will lead to many people dropping out, more so than with just simple sharing. I'm still going to play it, I'll just continue to play the paths I enjoy so no real issue for me, however as things progress you will experience backlash from some and it may end up a hefty price if not careful. The other day I read that another said Devs said there would never be NTR, which is good, but maybe edit daughters love confession or at least explain yourselfs and the direction clearly like you did for the sharing content. Give people the right idea now, because if you just drop it on them later without warning it will end up bad for Dev team.

So let me be clear, I'm not saying don't do whatever, frankly I don't care too much, it won't affect me, I will play the paths I enjoy. However not everyone is me. And last thing that is good for any dev team is to destroy public trust. You got a huge fan base. You can't make everyone happy but the least you can do is make your intentions clear so that the damage is controllable. (Let's be fair your going to take a financial hit from this one way or another, but your actions will decide how much and if you can recuperate some). If you intend to move into muddied waters, perhaps you should point it out to people now. You will loose some but you might actually gain others. I'm not sure the trade would be fair, a surplus (I doubt that) or a loss. But it would be better than waiting until the next update.
There is no, and there never will be NTR in these games. MrDots doesn't like it. The dev team have been crystal clear on this point.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
There is no, and there never will be NTR in these games. MrDots doesn't like it. The dev team have been crystal clear on this point.
I get that but followed by a love confession. That's going to shake people's trust. It clearly already has which is why I brought this up. Again I don't care either way honestly, it's just a bit of friendly advice. Mr Dots isn't going to quit making the type of content I enjoy, I'm well aware of that. I'm just making the suggestion to either clarify that scene, remove it if they deem it necessary or clarify their position once more.

Give people a piece of mind. That's actually good business.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

I’m not sure what the right answer is. The thing has been debated elsewhere already. Hopefully those who have problems with their biological and sociological predilections will just stay away from MMF content.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Thank or blame Hearsz for that as I wrote the scene without that. I had a funny bit where it was going to happen, but got interrupted. Hearsz put it in and kept it in.

...pun intended.
I appreciate a lot your cooperation with this clever option. i didnt see it coming and it make sens. We wont have the same result with ryan ( cant' wait to see that haha).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes