Trikus

May 31, 2020
I get that but followed by a love confession. That's going to shake people's trust. It clearly already has which is why I brought this up. Again I don't care either way honestly, it's just a bit of friendly advice. Mr Dots isn't going to quit making the type of content I enjoy, I'm well aware of that. I'm just making the suggestion to either clarify that scene, remove it if they deem it necessary or clarify their position once more.

Give people a piece of mind. That's actually good business.
The game hammers it home that the love isn't romantic love. It is the same love she has for, say Elena, Jennifer, Georgina etc.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
The game hammers it home that the love isn't romantic love. It is the same love she has for, say Elena, Jennifer, Georgina etc.
I'll have to take your word for it, again I was speaking on behalf of others based on the comments I read. I don't think everyone got it, if that is indeed the case. Also if so then I retract all of my statements. I just seek to lesson further divides.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
We both know that isn't the case. I'm just suggesting giving piece of mind. It was a risky move adding the love confession because it splits even fans of MMF, some people are okay with sharing sexually but not emotionally which is the actual foundation of cucking, "I'll share your body but not your heart"

You basically just gave those people the middle finger. I get that others are into MMF relationships emotionally and sexually but I think personally it would have been wise to wait on that bit so people who aren't into sharing emotionally have the opportunity to back out before that point. You get what I mean?

I'm just playing Devils Advocate here.
I understand what you mean. Confession love from d for anyone is '' more than sharing''. But it's not ( for me) the spirit of this game. You are invite to chooe your(s) path (s). one path cant have some privileges. There are different. For me this is the consequence of one pool result. The multipath vote ( choice 8, every possible paths), was the big big winner.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
We both know that isn't the case. I'm just suggesting giving piece of mind. It was a risky move adding the love confession because it splits even fans of MMF, some people are okay with sharing sexually but not emotionally which is the actual foundation of cucking, "I'll share your body but not your heart"

You basically just gave those people the middle finger. I get that others are into MMF relationships emotionally and sexually but I think personally it would have been wise to wait on that bit so people who aren't into sharing emotionally have the opportunity to back out before that point. You get what I mean?

I’m not in disagreement with your concern. And we did discuss the ramifications. In actuality, the actual foundation of cucking is a bird putting their own egg in another bird’s nest - so it’s that part of the Martin scene and not the “I love you” that is the actual foundation. Another item we discussed.

Jun 13, 2018
The excitements from dmd-ch1 has cooled down :( Don't get me wrong, new updates of dmd is always nice. And Mrdots and the team make always good work :) But I miss the exploring of ch1, the secrecy, the slow evolving relationship between D and MC. I wish for more D/MC interactions before they become a couple :) I hope Mrdots read this. Anyway, Merry xmas to all, and thanks for update.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Word! This is the NRE that polyamorous and open relationship couples have to deal with. If you live those lives then someone is going to deal with it at some point. Assume that Ruby shows up in Ch4 and then F gets NRE - how is Dee going to deal with that?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I read somewhere there is a scene with Margo that will be included in a 0.29.1 version... any idea if this is true and when it may arrive ?
Personally the only reason I accepted the share with Ryan is to do something with Margo, I don't want Ryan alone, and if there was a Margo only option, I would take it.

Reactions: mofonistik

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
so i last played this like years ago
do i need to download the first 2 chapters or just the newer link above ???
much obliged
Each Chapter is separate. Chapter 2 uses save data from Chapter 1. Chapter 3 asks questions at beginning. You could just do Chapter 3, but would miss a ton of the story.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

not true at all. one thing that is quite difficult when having a love relationship is to find the right "candidate" for the 3some.
Martin and Ryan are 2 perfect candidates since they are "good guys". Martins confess is a bit "over the top", that I agree, but this has nothing to do with him but of D. to know that the candidate cares it will make it much easier to share her.
one thing that you don't want, is to have a bastard touching and fucking your love.
also, F is the alpha, the bigger cock and he feels strong. D already confessed that nobody can top that.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I read somewhere there is a scene with Margo that will be included in a 0.29.1 version... any idea if this is true and when it may arrive ?
Personally the only reason I accepted the share with Ryan is to do something with Margo, I don't want Ryan alone, and if there was a Margo only option, I would take it.
Right now, Elena, Georgina, and Jennifer are absolutes. We should have a better idea about Margo by February. Everyone is under consideration.

Reactions: kerlorn and fried

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Well if the Devs are already moving sharing into the direction of NTR, be prepared to lose alot. I guess i didn't play sharing paths as I'm not into that, but having Daughter Confess Love for Martin wasn't a good idea in my opinion. Apparently many describe it was basically happening abruptly without real reason. This however will lead to many people dropping out, more so than with just simple sharing. I'm still going to play it, I'll just continue to play the paths I enjoy so no real issue for me, however as things progress you will experience backlash from some and it may end up a hefty price if not careful. The other day I read that another said Devs said there would never be NTR, which is good, but maybe edit daughters love confession or at least explain yourselfs and the direction clearly like you did for the sharing content. Give people the right idea now, because if you just drop it on them later without warning it will end up bad for Dev team.

So let me be clear, I'm not saying don't do whatever, frankly I don't care too much, it won't affect me, I will play the paths I enjoy. However not everyone is me. And last thing that is good for any dev team is to destroy public trust. You got a huge fan base. You can't make everyone happy but the least you can do is make your intentions clear so that the damage is controllable. (Let's be fair your going to take a financial hit from this one way or another, but your actions will decide how much and if you can recuperate some). If you intend to move into muddied waters, perhaps you should point it out to people now. You will loose some but you might actually gain others. I'm not sure the trade would be fair, a surplus (I doubt that) or a loss. But it would be better than waiting until the next update.
I disagree...I can only watch the same two people have sex so many times. I need something different from this game...a little corruption would be fresh content.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.29] MrDots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Any chance for the compressed version to be downloaded via another site? Mega always collapses if the file is bigger than 1 GB

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
How much content is there in chapter 3 for those of us who dislike sharing?
I've been reading the posts it seems this chapter is heavily focused on the sharing route above anything else, and seeing as I have no interest in it (especially after reading about Martin -i'd never share my daughter with a friend) is it still worth playing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is there in chapter 3 for those of us who dislike sharing?
I've been reading the posts it seems this chapter is heavily focused on the sharing route above anything else, and seeing as I have no interest in it (especially after reading about Martin -i'd never share my daughter with a friend) is it still worth playing?
that depends if daddy bangs other chicks.

Reactions: kokon1969

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Any chance for the compressed version to be downloaded via another site? Mega always collapses if the file is bigger than 1 GB
Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit and crashes is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes