aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
After seeing this update I'm going to share my thoughts with all the respect

First I don't know what was Mr Dots thinking with removing the MMF path those scenes were awesome and are something new and refreshing that the game need sorry for the guys that hate those scenes

Second the sex scene with Jennifer was really hot, but all this time Jennifer wants it to be special and she just lost it in a threesome?and D knowing that F had something with Jennifer and was ok with it?, yeah she was mad at the beginning but then she says that is ok because her friend wouldn't betray her? WTF

And what happened in the relationship between Martin and D and Ryan with D,she now falling in love with Martin and having only sex with Ryan with no feelings? I thought it was the other way around,and it was way more hotter the sex scene with Martin than Ryan's and seeing that F was Ok with D fucking other guys,can't wait for seeing D fucking Ryan or Martin without F,also I expect an ending with Ryan not only because D has a crush since she knew him because he is also around her age

The Georgina sex scene was Ok but it was nothing different that the things that we already see between them

I don't know how many updates Chapter 4 is going to have knowing that is going to be finished by the end of the next year and how they are going to implement things that they have said they want to put in and they have not done yet and knowing that december is always the revision month

My final words is that after making this game for 4 years I hope Mr dots surprise us with a lot of different endings and not the same cliche endings that a lot of games has

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I tried this game out a long time back and really couldn't get into the daughter although I love the same model in Sunshine Love. I am guessing the renders and models must improve for this game to achieved this amount of longevity. Being a fan of both Melody and Sunshine Love, I guess it's about time I jump back in this rabbit hole and see if I can't get submerged in it as well.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Lo and behold 2 points throughout the whole game and still, F and D managed to mess up this game.
F still kept thinking with his D... and managed to ruin everything in the end.
And we still don't know what was in that picture that that agent took.
I didn't do anything out of the ordinary at the park just one lousy kiss which I didn't want to but they still kissed anyway.
What's wrong with that? Kirk Douglas kisses his son on the mouth in front of millions and nobody complains.
F must have come 4 or 7 times inside. It's not like they were giving me a choice not to.
How far back do I have to go for F not to do that chapter 1 or 2?
And somehow she still ended up pregnant. It's not like they were giving me a choice not to either.
No matter how low your points are the chapter is purposely messed up. She loses the competition on purpose.
They messed up every choice on purpose.
I just hope chapter 4 is not like that awful Melody ending. not again.
Those choices were not our choices but the GD choices. Our choices don't matter.
I'm almost not looking forward to chapter 4 if it's gonna look like chapter 3.
Points in this game don't matter

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Another game to the trash bin, that D, told Martin that she loves him is too much, thanks dev for ruining the game,
Facepalms come to me.
Yeah, it would have been fine as a casual fling, but both of them sharing her long term because they're both in love with her? They trained together a few times and now they're in love? Give me a fucking break. They barely know each other. It just feels forced and like it was done as fan service. No thanks.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, that basically turns it into NTR. Would have been fine as a casual fling, but both of them sharing her long term because they're both in love with her? They trained together a few times and now they're in love? Give me a fucking break. They barely know each other. It just feels forced and like it was done as fan service. No thanks.
For the 5000th time, NTR is cheating on a love interest (and, at this site, with intent to cause jealousy). This isn't NTR in the slightest, it's never happening outside the boundaries of the F-D bond and what they allow for each other.

The MC has expressed love for other women throughout the game, btw - and he did it behind D's back (i.e., cheating). He's still in love with D as his grounding relationship and wants to marry her.

And, per prior discussion, D can love all different people in various ways, though her core relationship remains with the MC per every communication from the MrDots team. In the heat of the moment or from someone who you really click with, that can be "love" - for those who have lived through such experiences, the differences in degrees and ways of love tend to look varied.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
For the 5000th time, NTR is cheating on a love interest (and, at this site, with intent to cause jealousy). This isn't NTR in the slightest, it's never happening outside the boundaries of the F-D bond and what they allow for each other.

The MC has expressed love for other women throughout the game, btw - and he did it behind D's back (i.e., cheating). He's still in love with D as his grounding relationship and wants to marry her.

And, per prior discussion, D can love all different people in various ways, though her core relationship remains with the MC per every communication from the MrDots team. In the heat of the moment or from someone who you really click with, that can be "love" - for those who have lived through such experiences, the differences in degrees and ways of love tend to look varied.
Yes, I updated my post before you finished yours and you are correct. Right now it's not technically NTR. However, what happens if D and Martin have a falling out? Maybe something that ruins the friendship, or something else happens? It would never work in the long term and the potential of it becoming an NTR situation is there. They should have just kept it casual. Like a weekend fling now and then. I'm not going to bad mouth anyone's opinion on it because to each their own and all that. Everyone's opinion is valid. I can choose not to financially support the game anymore though.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yes, I updated my post before you finished yours and you are correct. Right now it's not technically NTR. However, what happens if D and Martin have a falling out? Maybe something that ruins the friendship, or something else happens? It would never work in the long term and the potential of it becoming an NTR situation is there.
One thing to consider is that the potential of D cheating on the MC with anyone has been/will be there, regardless of what she's said or done with potential or past partners: we can play logic games all day long, but in this case the MrDots team has given us a clear answer and never wavered: it ain't happening.

They've telegraphed D and MC settling down (in some manner(s)) through Chapter 4 and there are sharing possibilities still in the mix, too - none of that says the Dev team is driving towards conflict and NTR. Heck, some of us proposed such ideas for awhile and those paths were eventually rejected, but as fans we still have varied partners as potential love/life interests going as other interesting options beyond the core relationship.

Aside, my post was never meant to dissuade or persuade you or others to support the Dev. I never stopped my pledges after their recent retcon-like announcement, waiting to see what the followup would be and how Ch. 3 ended. I feel it's setting up Ch. 4 with neat possibilities and continuing with the core relationship expectations, so is nicely creative and I remain engaged ... but others can change their mind, certainly.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
i was looking for this revision to see the sharing paths and i can't say i liked it that much,they turned out to be so basic and bland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i also don't like that D still needs F to lead her by hand in every situation. she doesn't need to go full slut mode,i wouldn't like it,but i think some things she should do without constant thoughts about what would F think,do,say etc etc..
I don't think it would be cheating,F says is okay and that it would be very hypocritical that he can be shared but she can't also going by that rule she already cheated on him with Elena,Jennifer and Cassandra

Reactions: Looper9 and fried

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Walkthrough code is "notoriety" (without quotes) for anyone using the search function.
Appreciate this man. The woman who made the other mod is busy so I was gonna wait, but if this unlocks all the scenes that would be awesome. Is there a code unlock section in this version or do you need to use the code some other way?

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
in the end we discovered that the sharing path is much better than that repetitive shit of lesbians, I still think it would be much better without the F, preferably D with any other man

Reactions: kokon1969
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes