mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Guys....

I'm not objecting the idea of sharing route but really, what will be your reaction to see in chapter 4 that D lose interest in F as lover and also she carries Martin's baby and she says to father "You will be the only one in my life, but just as F, I thought we could be more but I was wrong!" and I think you can guess the rest of it.

All I'm saying is that, after all those hard choices that had to be made as F to be able to get the full attention and love from D, It could be better that the MMF route just stayed as just-a-simple-fling-route... Don't you think saying "I love you" to Martin and accepting his creampie was a little bit too much!?
Well.. shit happens .. life was never meant to be easy .. or simple, not even without polyamory lol.

If you want a fairy tale with only happy endings, this kind of novels may not be what you're looking for. Because sometimes in these games and visual novels you may also find what is called a "bad ending".. that's life, you know..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I still wait for the day when people understand the difference between netorare (NTR), netori and netorase.
And i still wait for the day when these manga lovers will stop using Japanese terms in a western made visual novel. Japan is a very special country, you should not mix up that very particular culture with the .. rest of the world, coz Japan is in fact.. another planet lol.

We have other terms for what happens in this and other games: sharing, swinging, open relationship, yes even cheating or cuckolding if it comes to it.. What of that is or is not netorare or netori or netorase is simply IRRELEVANT. Except for Japanese people, of course..

Reactions: res999 and wibbled

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
Well.. comeon .. close an eye or 2 on this.. nobody's perfect. They had to do those additions in THIS update to allow Ch4 to start next year, so some things may have been a little rushed this time. Or would you have preffered to see this "romantic MMF" with Martin only next year in April or even later just to have more time to develop those feelings ? :)

The MMF scene with Martin is very well written and the whole discussion in the bath between D and M as also the talk between M and F were absolutely necessary and very well done. I chose to take it as is and enjoyed it very much. Unlike the MMF with Ryan which in my opinion was just .. mechanical and made only because for some reasons it had to be.. I like it much more with feelings (be they quick or slow) than without.
It seems that you have not understood what I wanted to say to me SHARE D I do not care because I have played games like DELIVERANCE (that the mc shares the wife) and there comes my point that the "love story F and D" was already no It is almost necessary to tell to give more screen to georgina, elena and jenny with F and not so much F and D and for more as people who say that story is becoming interesting or better in my opinion I say NO because I am very predictable and not like say "oh what is going to happen later I am left with the intrigue" and the story of DMD is becoming very boring (I know that you will see more content fap group sex, MMF, gangbang and ect and I think it's going for that Clear path on the route to share if it is a route hahaha I prefer to see a gangbang scene with D than to see a mature lesbian scene that most does not like me.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
We have other terms for what happens in this and other games: sharing, swinging, open relationship, yes even cheating or cuckolding if it comes to it.. What of that is or is not netorare or netori or netorase is simply IRRELEVANT. Except for Japanese people, of course..
agree 100% - but as long people of "western culture" use Japanese terms like NTR, they at least should use them right. I would not care if they call content "sharing, swinging, open relationship, yes even cheating or cuckolding if it comes to it", but using a term the wrong way and then claim as "Well, we changed the meaning of that" is just wrong imho

EDIT: even F95 applies the tag NTR (still in a wrong way imho) - so much for "irrelevant"

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It seems that you have not understood what I wanted to say to me SHARE D I do not care because I have played games like DELIVERANCE (that the mc shares the wife) and there comes my point that the "love story F and D" was already no It is almost necessary to tell to give more screen to georgina, elena and jenny with F and not so much F and D and for more as people who say that story is becoming interesting or better in my opinion I say NO because I am very predictable and not like say "oh what is going to happen later I am left with the intrigue" and the story of DMD is becoming very boring (I know that you will see more content fap group sex, MMF, gangbang and ect and I think it's going for that Clear path on the route to share if it is a route hahaha I prefer to see a gangbang scene with D than to see a mature lesbian scene that most does not like me.
However, although I would also prefer a gang bang to a lesbian scene, that doesn't mean that i would refuse to see the lesbian scenes also.. they may be nice at times. Heck, i watch even the repeated vanilla sex scenes between F and D. Since 3 chapters lol. Yes, I like to see ALL. But whoever wants to see only this or that, has clearly defined choices plus a lot of settings to change whenever needed in the top right corner of the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kokon1969

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What that needs is a remake. Something to replace all the bad choices, and let that poor girl win.
Or at least get everybody else fired. Could have taken video or pictures of what happens in those after-parties.
That would have been the end of everybody's career, don't you think?
I think he made her loose on purpose to end the game in the next chapter.
No modeling job no more story..The End.
Thats pretty much what would happen in the afterparty crap... the writers have no clue how to even write with continuity... you have a girl that everyone of the other models hates and clearly said they did yet they all of a sudden forget that and join a orgy with her? This is not even mentioning it would end their careers in a heartbeat and they took their careers seriously.. They switched out Ruby whatever but the thing with Ruby is she did not even want to be in the contest her mother was making her do it the other 2 girls where there because they wanted to win and be models so no matter how you look at the events. Forcing D to lose, the after party, the orgy....
None of it even meshes its just there to create fap material and none of it would happen in a legitimate contest because it would destroy those girls and they would never be able to show their faces in the modeling industry again. Even worse is the fact no one cares.. all they care about is the sharing issues and those are actual choices if you want to or not but they are acting like a bunch of 2 years olds fighting over it. So for those dwelling on the sharing crap that is a choice you should be dwelling on stuff that isnt a choice. Like the entire contest and a after party that doesnt belong. Replace it with a scene where Tyra is getting caught in bed with the judge and event host and have her shown being disqualified instead and leave the other girls out of it because they would not have been in a situation with someone they hated. Tyras disqualification would then hand the win to D and everyone would be happy with the outcome.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Thats pretty much what would happen in the afterparty crap... the writers have no clue how to even write with continuity... you have a girl that everyone of the other models hates and clearly said they did yet they all of a sudden forget that and join a orgy with her? This is not even mentioning it would end their careers in a heartbeat and they took their careers seriously.. They switched out Ruby whatever but the thing with Ruby is she did not even want to be in the contest her mother was making her do it the other 2 girls where there because they wanted to win and be models so no matter how you look at the events. Forcing D to lose, the after party, the orgy....
None of it even meshes its just there to create fap material and none of it would happen in a legitimate contest because it would destroy those girls and they would never be able to show their faces in the modeling industry again. Even worse is the fact no one cares.. all they care about is the sharing issues and those are actual choices if you want to or not but they are acting like a bunch of 2 years olds fighting over it. So for those dwelling on the sharing crap that is a choice you should be dwelling on stuff that isnt a choice. Like the entire contest and a after party that doesnt belong. Replace it with a scene where Tyra is getting caught in bed with the judge and event host and have her shown being disqualified instead and leave the other girls out of it because they would not have been in a situation with someone they hated. Tyras disqualification would then hand the win to D and everyone would be happy with the outcome.
And Dee was given a brand new smart watch don't they have cameras/mics she could have recorded Hugh and got him removed from competition as a judge or recorded tyra's threats and blackmail and get her blackballed from modelling hell even Georgina could have used her smart phone to record the conversation of tyra and her manager and get kicked from competition there are so many better ways to have wrapped up the ending of chapter 3 it doesn't work the way they have it you're right it makes zero sense to have the girls that hate tyra and are friends with Dee in an orgie and acting like total sluts even though during the truth or dare game they admit to not having as many sexual partners/being sexually active as tyra would make sense if one of the girls (Dee/Georgina/ ruby )have a Mic and broadcast tyra admit to doing stuff to blackmail/sleep with judges to win we would get at least some resolution which may be a better fit to the style of the game/writing of previous updates

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Probably has beend asked before but... What do I do? Do I just download the game as it is or download the chapter 1?
Please make it clear in the first post.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And Dee was given a brand new smart watch don't they have cameras/mics she could have recorded Hugh and got him removed from competition as a judge or recorded tyra's threats and blackmail and get her blackballed from modelling hell even Georgina could have used her smart phone to record the conversation of tyra and her manager and get kicked from competition there are so many better ways to have wrapped up the ending of chapter 3 it doesn't work the way they have it you're right it makes zero sense to have the girls that hate tyra and are friends with Dee in an orgie and acting like total sluts even though during the truth or dare game they admit to not having as many sexual partners/being sexually active as tyra would make sense if one of the girls (Dee/Georgina/ ruby )have a Mic and broadcast tyra admit to doing stuff to blackmail/sleep with judges to win we would get at least some resolution which may be a better fit to the style of the game/writing of previous updates
Guys, of course there would have been many ways for D to win but as far as I understand, it was necessary for D to lose in this Chapter, most probably because the devs already have a story for Ch4 which would only make sense if D doesn't win the competition.. They can't re-write the whole next chapter just because some of us may not be happy with D losing.. What the heck, is "trumpism" contagious ? :)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I don't believe that you can really only put people into 2-3 camps especially when your clearly holding one group of people to a separate standard than other.

Some people like me, are okay with multiple paths, provided that Devs are treating those paths equally. I know alot of people felt that F&D Love route got shafted this time around but to be fair this path still has far more content than any sharing path.

Some people enjoy sharing F but not D.

Some people enjoy sharing D but not F
It might seem trivial to me but clearly people do see a difference between these paths as some stated they don't want the other.

Some people (like me) are into swinging (sexually) but we would never share our partner emotionally.

Some people are very vocal about their distaste of sharing, swinging and cheating, while others are very vocal about their dislikes of those who are vocal about sharing, swinging and cheating.

The reality is everyone can get along. We as a group choose not too. Most people want to live and let live, but those who choose to antagonize each other are responsible for divides to grow. Just because some people are respectful enough not to voice their opinions, doesn't mean they don't have opinions. So when the first vocal crowd begins to cause a stir, they shouldn't be met with mockery or discontent. Instead they should be questioned and educated. See where the issue is, if the issue is really that big of an issue at all and correct any assumptions that they may have. By doing this, you aren't attacking silent voices, your educating and conversing with them. These kind of things are noticed by the "silent" majority. Which is good for the community, good for the game and good for all those involved.

If we instead shut them down and remind them, "what children" they are, or how wrong their choices or likes are then honestly, your no better and just as intolerant. Yeah, there are plenty of intolerant people on both sides yet only one side is frequently called out. The reason why they are called out so frequently is simply because they are vocal about their distaste and others choose to be offended by it. Granted in some case the vocal one can be intentionally offensive but in those cases it's the job of the mods to handle it. Other than that, someone saying, I dislike this, or I'll quit playing, that's hardly anything to get worker up over and ready to go to war about, yet how many people feel that they need to comment to them? Is there a point to that? Are you going to change their minds that way?

Instead I think people should focus on achieving common ground and understanding. Let's find a way to get others to come around and see that it's not that bad, or it's misunderstood. Let's find a way to bring everyone together.

Anyways these are just my thoughs about the whole 2-3 groups bit.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Guys, of course there would have been many ways for D to win but as far as I understand, it was necessary for D to lose in this Chapter, most probably because the devs already have a story for Ch4 which would only make sense if D doesn't win the competition.. They can't re-write the whole next chapter just because some of us may not be happy with D losing.. What the heck, is "trumpism" contagious ? :)
it is more than just her losing its the entire ending of the contest that does not fit. did you read the whole thing or just the part about D losing? Hell i even asked my own kids what they would do if they did not like a person and they all said the same thing.. THEY would not be in the same room with them unless forced to.... Not one of those other girls liked Tyra sooo wtf kind of continuity is that? so with that said the entire orgy scene is a total wash and doesnt fit the girls involved in any way and its not just about D losing.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I understand that I'm just stating that there are multiple paths/ways /choices but none seem to apply to this chapters ending they're trying to shoehorn you into a certain ending/ narrative. I get what you're saying I just would actually like the choices that you make to have an effect on the ending . And don't bring politics into the thread please we get enough of that everywhere else in the online world and irl. My statement has nothing to do with politics .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
it is more than just her losing its the entire ending of the contest that does not fit. did you read the whole thing or just the part about D losing? Hell i even asked my own kids what they would do if they did not like a person and they all said the same thing.. THEY would not be in the same room with them unless forced to.... Not one of those other girls liked Tyra sooo wtf kind of continuity is that? so with that said the entire orgy scene is a total wash and doesnt fit the girls involved in any way and its not just about D losing.
I'm afraid I must repeat: Life is not fair, life sucks sometimes. Life IS SO! Look around you. can you really not see anybody with a bad character (or with none) but who keeps going from success to success? There's a lot of bad guys and bad girls who go through life without problems, while, and in some cases BECAUSE they are bad.. That's life!

There are tons of girls who want to make a career in this industry or .. in Hollywood and who would any time "let you grab them by the pussy" if you're in some jury they depend on. And in this particular case that's not an "alternative fact" as usually but really a FACT!

And that orgy scene is also very "life like" in that industry and after a couple of drinks.. I don't know where you guys got the idea that models are in fact pure virgins and never do such things when in fact the opposite is the case in real life. And none of them gets punished. But maybe invited by some millionaire to spend the weekend with him for 30 000 bucks each..

Yes, D and Ruby did not fit in this picture, which is why D did not participate from the beginning and Ruby, now, also not.. But the other 3, and mostly Tyra were just made for it!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great update and good job Mr. Dots team. I was reading the comments about this last update and I want to make two observations about it:

• First, an interesting amount of people are complaining about the "I love you" part with Martin, they are forgetting about D doing the same thing with Elena on the phone when she had a weird dream about herself marrying Elena, and she does a similar confession, but Elena stops D saying the affection she has for her (Elena) is different she has for her father. So, I THINK the "I love you" part with Martin is an internal emotional conflict D has for Martin and her father that they have to deal with it.
  • Lastly, the main idea of a polyamory relationship is the shared affection of the people are participating has for each other, games like "Triangle" and "A knight's tale" by Neverlucky are the perfect example of that. So, if you want D's affection to be 100% on the MC, you must choose the "D only" route and stay away from the sharing paths(both MMF and MFF).

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Great update and good job Mr. Dots team. I was reading the comments about this last update and I want to make two observations about it:

• First, an interesting amount of people are complaining about the "I love you" part with Martin, they are forgetting about D doing the same thing with Elena on the phone when she had a weird dream about herself marrying Elena, and she does a similar confession, but Elena stops D saying the affection she has for her (Elena) is different she has for her father. So, I THINK the "I love you" part with Martin is an internal emotional conflict D has for Martin and her father that they have to deal with it.
  • Lastly, the main idea of a polyamory relationship is the shared affection of the people are participating has for each other, games like "Triangle" and "A knight's tale" by Neverlucky are the perfect example of that. So, if you want D's affection to be 100% on the MC, you must choose the "D only" route and stay away from the sharing paths(both MMF and MFF).
There is a difference though when you compare the Elena situation with Martin's in that Elena is already D's best friend, so it's not such a jump to imagine her falling in love with her. The Martin confession happening so quickly is what upsets most people here, there wasn't a long enough build-up to make it convincing.
As for it being an internal emotional conflict rather than genuine is just supposition and we won't know for sure until ep4.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thank you for your work creating a compressed version, but I'm not installing a client on my machine. Won't be playing this chapter unless/until a compressed version is available from a different host than Mega.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes