Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Amazing game as are all of Mr dots games are. However it would if "dee" could have a kid or their be someone with more then 3 facial expression's that is the one thing that bugs me about his games. which if that the only issue that's pretty good.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There is a difference though when you compare the Elena situation with Martin's in that Elena is already D's best friend, so it's not such a jump to imagine her falling in love with her. The Martin confession happening so quickly is what upsets most people here, there wasn't a long enough build-up to make it convincing.
As for it being an internal emotional conflict rather than genuine is just supposition and we won't know for sure until ep4.
Man.. really.. in fact it wasn't quick at all.. Did you forget all those dreams on both sides, the discussion between D and Martin (and their thoughts) after she sent him those naked pix by mistake.. all the butterflies in the belly that D had during their fitness trainings.. you probably saw all that as purely sexual attraction (if you saw all that at all) but i would suggest to read the text again on all those occasions. In fact we got really exasperated over the previous 2 updates that Mr.Dots takes so long to bring this relation where it has to be. And no, it has never been only sexual attraction between them!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably has beend asked before but... What do I do? Do I just download the game as it is or download the chapter 1?
Please make it clear in the first post.
need to dl 1, 2 and 3. ch 2 will continue where ch 1 ended but on ch 3 you need to answer to few questions and put up points achieved on ch 2.

Reactions: Undead Coomer

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
bd04559c-eb61-4037-9caf-a5a5da87a41a.jpg
3deb1514-82d9-4966-9083-a6bc4055143f.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our supporters!
To show our appreciation for your loyal support, today we are sharing with you a couple of special renders to celebrate the festive season!
Before we take some much-needed time off, there’s a number of people that I’d like to thank.
To HyperServer, Pinnie, and all our moderators over at our Unofficial Fan Discord, I’d like to thank you so much for all the time you have spent to help our supporters, our new members, dealing with the troublemakers, and also helping to promote our three games over the past couple of years.
Without your selfless assistance, I know that my job would be a lot more difficult. So I couldn’t be any more grateful for the time that all of you have collectively put in each and every week.
To Jeff Steel and NabegoPewu, two members of my team, I want you to know that I feel very blessed to have you on board.

HearszAM and I have learned so much from you both that the games wouldn’t be the same, nor would they be successful, without you being a part of this vision that I’ve had for such a long time.
I honestly can’t wait to find out what the four of us can achieve in 2021!

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback since v29 was released last weekend. We will be taking your ideas into account but we will be going over them properly after we’ve had some time off (of course).
However, before we return to work, we will be looking to add another “important” scene to Day 40 (in Chapter 3), which we didn’t have the chance to add into last weekend’s release. Another thing we didn’t have time to include was a special image gallery.
These are just a couple of things that will be added to v29.1. You can expect a new “short” update for DMD around the end of January.
So as you can see, even when we try to take time off, we can’t help but be fully committed to our games!
One last thing we’d like to clarify to anyone wanting to see all the new scenes from the latest update, is that we recommend you play the game from any saves that you have “before” the competition after-party begins.
Anyway, this will be my last post for 2020. Have a safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year, and we’ll be in touch again before you know it!
All the best,
MrDots

Download Links:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
d is supermodel after dmd ends (as seen in sunshine love), how she achieves that after losing that competition isn't known to players.
Losing a competition is not necessarily the end of a person's career.
Remember Charlie Chaplin secretly entered a little tramp look alike contest and didn't win.
1608860587948.png

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Just like what I figured going into this update, people whine about sharing being cut and it's put back in resulting in the Elena and Jennifer scene being left out for two updates in a row. Can't wait for chapter four where five or six scenes just aren't rendered because they didn't have time due to all the content they've forced to keep in, but I'm done supporting.

Followed you guys from the Patreon exodus and still support you there even now for SL. If this is how you guys plan to do things in the future bending over and caving in, then maybe that will end too. Shame how great you guys were.

Sad day, but I should have seen the writing on the wall.
1608860602928.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just like what I figured going into this update, people whine about sharing being cut and it's put back in resulting in the Elena and Jennifer scene being left out for two updates in a row. Can't wait for chapter four where five or six scenes just aren't rendered because they didn't have time due to all the content they've forced to keep in, but I'm done supporting.

Followed you guys from the Patreon exodus and still support you there even now for SL. If this is how you guys plan to do things in the future bending over and caving in, then maybe that will end too. Shame how great you guys were.

View attachment 955529
It's been documented multiple times that sharing path has been telegraphed in this game - this isn't a zero-sum race, where sharing = reduced F+D (or other) content, because it's always been in the cards and Chapter 3 was logically setting up that point.

Maybe you were thinking of a different game, but more options are remaining open for more players and their varied tastes in this one.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

View attachment 955529
i know your feelings, but there has to be a way of compromise to balance several paths of course.
Still this also exact the reson why i recently said that too many paths will lead in too much frustration, and probably the one or the other kink has to be left out.
I mean for example 3 differnt paths will please 3 different types of players, but the forth is left out and unhappy.
if you make 4 different paths, then maybe 3 of them are of course less content, and maybe all 3 kind of players are disappointed.
So, even there has to be a way to balance several kinks, it is also obvious that you can't do ALL kinks which might have been planned or suggested.
It might sound hard, but better upset a small group completely, rather than half of the playerbase particially.

Imho the way MrDots did so far is exactly matching that balance for chapter 4, which matches the amount of certain kink-content compared to the number of corresponding "fans".

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not a threat, because I did pull the subscription. And every update is a zero-sum race. The update before this one promised that the shared scene between Jennifer and Elena would be added, and it was not. They said the sharing scenes were being cut to due to time restraints, then they were added back in. Something had to give within the dev cycle unless they decide to take longer each update. In this case it was the Jennifer and Elena scene.

So actually there was reduced content that was promised but not delivered and by all accounts it will continue into chapter four, hence my support being dropped.
you still are aware about the newsletter posted few posts before and the announced "small update 0.29.1 in January? (which was not planned but now be done because of the missing content)

Reactions: RustyV and baka

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
i know your feelings, but there has to be a compromissive way to balance several paths of course.
Still this also exact the reson why i recently said that too many paths will lead in too much frustration, and probably the one or the other kink has to be left out.
I mean for example 3 differnt paths will please 3 different types of players, but the forth is left out and unhappy.
if you make 4 different paths, then maybe 3 of them are of course less content, and maybe all 3 kind of players are disappointed.
So, even there has to be a way to balance several kinks, it is also obvious that you can't do ALL kinks which might have been planned or suggested.
It might sound hard, but better upset a small group completely, rather than half of the playerbase particially.

Imho the way MrDots did so far is exactly matching that balance for chapter 4, which matches the amount of certain kink-content compared to the number of corresponding "fans".

I completely understand you perspective and the devs if that is too their view. But just like with the sharing path certain promises were made and now can't be kept because the development phase has only so much time. Also is the breakdown you describe based on the discord poll that even non paying subscribers can vote in being used as your metric? If so will that be used to structure SL too?

*Edit* was not aware of that newsletter.

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
for those who bitching agen and agen and agen for the mmf scenes a game is a good game when it have multiple playthroughs, f-d love path is good but there must be more paths for variety, in my personal opinion there must be and ntr path but that's just me.

so for the only one path f-d lovers just play chapters 1-2 and good riddance.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
the mentioned polls are not a final decision - they just help to see the general trend. If there are many players voting, we get a good overview.
It doesnt matter if a player is donationg or not - the personal tastes do not apply to donations and the percentage if certain kink-lovers should be still the same overall players regardless subscribers or not.
But AGAIN: the results of polls do NOT automaticially grant any rights and do not grant any promises whether some content will get in or not - it's still just a help to make certain decisions.
Yeah because the poll on Discord had Jen + Elena + Dee over every other specific path and it wasn't even close but we cannot even get the J/E/Father 3some mentioned in ver .27
you still are aware about the newsletter posted few posts before and the announced "small update 0.29.1 in January? (which was not planned but now be done because of the missing content)
If it shows up in Jan I will be happy but it was promised many months ago and the story has been building it since D and F got coffee in like early, early chapter 1

Reactions: Takshakhboy

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
So I decided to refamiliarise myself with certain things as it had been a while, so through the power of the skip button I was able to (relatively) quickly reach the first time Martin meets D in F's office.
Firstly, why should accepting a compliment regarding your daughters beauty open up a sharing path (many fathers would be fucked here), and I never realised what a douchebag F was in his response before (he says 'you might get to see more of her...' before continuing on). The way F said this came across as really inappropriate considering this was his daughter and not some random girl he just picked up.
Time to get back to it but I thought I'd share ;) these thoughts.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes