mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I think the problem for many after reading through the comments is the declaration of love for Martin not the fucking of others. A simple removal of this or changing it to something more appropriate seeing as they hardly know each other would calm a lot of people down.
Well that's just another step in the "open relationship" between F and D. A step that leads to or allows also "polyamory".

Usually a couple in an open relationship agrees that each of them may have sex also with other people, just for fun, no strings attached, and they still continue to be together and love each other (even more because they allow freedom in their relationship). That's a normal "open relationship".

But in some cases they also allow each other to develop or to allow also feelings when dealing with others. In that case we have a "polyamory" type of open relationship. In DMD, as we can remember, F told D several times that it is OK and natural for her to "have feelings" related to other women and/or men. In fact he underlined this "feelings" part more than the pure sexual part of the "agreement".

And there are many dialogues before and after the MMF scenes which clarify that feelings are allowed and should even be the "norm" in the open relationship that is built between D and F.

If you ask me I would say that whoever opted for sharing and for an open relationship between F and D, should expect also feelings for others involved on this path. Polyamory is not easy and involves a lot of talk in a couple but it clearly appears as the devs of DMD would like to go this way and not make sharing D a purely sexual experience.

To some degree, D having feelings for other men and not just fucking them for fun might even make her less of a "whore" (as the adepts of the D only path call her). This goes BTW also on the side of F who, as we all know, also has feelings for Elena, by all means for Georgina, maybe even for Jennyfer or Olivia.. and more to come.

Of course whenever feelings are involved, the anti-sharing guys will start yelling : Oooo NTR! Or the western ones among us would call it maybe "cheating". But that would be wrong when (and this is the case here) feelings for others are by mutual agreement also allowed by F and D in their relationship.

I know, polyamory is not easy to swallow even for some of us "pervs" but I don't think that polyamory yes/or no should be a choice in this game for those who chose sharing. After all it makes the whole sharing thing more.. romantic if i may say so :) And I like that touch.

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So.... what was the point in giving the player this choice...
View attachment 954349

When even if you chose to take the pill you still end up with this shit?

View attachment 954350
If you relate this to my post above then this is not a choice that would decide the path: for or against sharing.
But yes, this is at least a little strange because i also chose to take the pill and got the same pregnancy ending on all routes.

Some may consider this a bug but i would guess that it is meant to be this way because in Ch4, most probably, D just has to be pregnant all the time (9 months!).. Yes it is somehow forced on us all. And i don't like the look of pregnant women. But if the whole Ch4 is going to evolve around D's pregnancy, i would lose a lot of content if i would get now an end without her pregnant..

Imagine a swinging full swap with Graham and Olivia in Ch4 where both girls look obviously pregnant. And i would not see that scene because i chose no pregnancy? NO, i would never want to lose that scene. Let them both be more or less fat but fuck them! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Well that's just another step in the "open relationship" between F and D. A step that leads to or allows also "polyamory".

Usually a couple in an open relationship agrees that each of them may have sex also with other people, just for fun, no strings attached, and they still continue to be together and love each other (even more because they allow freedom in their relationship). That's a normal "open relationship".

But in some cases they also allow each other to develop or to allow also feelings when dealing with others. In that case we have a "polyamory" type of open relationship. In DMD, as we can remember, F told D several times that it is OK and natural for her to "have feelings" related to other women and/or men. In fact he underlined this "feelings" part more than the pure sexual part of the "agreement".

And there are many dialogues before and after the MMF scenes which clarify that feelings are allowed and should even be the "norm" in the open relationship that is built between D and F.

If you ask me I would say that whoever opted for sharing and for an open relationship between F and D, should expect also feelings for others involved on this path. Polyamory is not easy and involves a lot of talk in a couple but it clearly appears as the devs of DMD would like to go this way and not make sharing D a purely sexual experience.

To some degree, D having feelings for other men and not just fucking them for fun might even make her less of a "whore" (as the adepts of the D only path call her). This goes BTW also on the side of F who, as we all know, also has feelings for Elena, by all means for Georgina, maybe even for Jennyfer or Olivia.. and more to come.

Of course whenever feelings are involved, the anti-sharing guys will start yelling : Oooo NTR! Or the western ones among us would call it maybe "cheating". But that would be wrong when (and this is the case here) feelings for others are by mutual agreement also allowed by F and D in their relationship.

I know, polyamory is not easy to swallow even for some of us "pervs" but I don't think that polyamory yes/or no should be a choice in this game for those who chose sharing. After all it makes the whole sharing thing more.. romantic if i may say so :) And I like that touch.
Very well written and put, and you're right in that it's only natural in an open relationship that feelings would obviously develop for others should they spend enough time together, but that they happen so quickly is the issue for many.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Very

Very well written and put, and you're right in that it's only natural in an open relationship that feelings would obviously develop for others should they spend enough time together, but that they happen so quickly is the issue for many.
Well.. comeon .. close an eye or 2 on this.. nobody's perfect. They had to do those additions in THIS update to allow Ch4 to start next year, so some things may have been a little rushed this time. Or would you have preffered to see this "romantic MMF" with Martin only next year in April or even later just to have more time to develop those feelings ? :)

The MMF scene with Martin is very well written and the whole discussion in the bath between D and M as also the talk between M and F were absolutely necessary and very well done. I chose to take it as is and enjoyed it very much. Unlike the MMF with Ryan which in my opinion was just .. mechanical and made only because for some reasons it had to be.. I like it much more with feelings (be they quick or slow) than without.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Second the sex scene with Jennifer was really hot, but all this time Jennifer wants it to be special and she just lost it in a threesome?and D knowing that F had something with Jennifer and was ok with it?, yeah she was mad at the beginning but then she says that is ok because her friend wouldn't betray her? WTF
She realized that being angry with F and Jennifer would be highly hypocritical because she has done things with both Elena and Jennifer behind F's back too. Also, Jennifer confesses to still being a virgin so D knows F never had sex with her.

So.... what was the point in giving the player this choice...
View attachment 954349

When even if you chose to take the pill you still end up with this shit?

View attachment 954350
As she says, she THINKS she is pregnant. This is a choice that will playout in Chapter 4. As when you start Chapter 3, I assume there will be questions to determine your choices and the story will play accordingly. So, there will probably be a "Did D take her pill?" question. Y means she isn't pregnant, N means she will be pregnant.
Another game to the trash bin, that D, told Martin that she loves him is too much, thanks dev for ruining the game,
Facepalms come to me.
Does D love Elena? Jennifer? Georgina? The dialogue makes it perfectly clear D is only in love with F, but she does love others. It is fairly hammered home in the dialogue, did you not read it?

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Well.. comeon .. close an eye or 2 on this.. nobody's perfect. They had to do those additions in THIS update to allow Ch4 to start next year, so some things may have been a little rushed this time. Or would you have preffered to see this "romantic MMF" with Martin only next year in April or even later just to have more time to develop those feelings ? :)

The MMF scene with Martin is very well written and the whole discussion in the bath between D and M as also the talk between M and F were absolutely necessary and very well done. I chose to take it as is and enjoyed it very much. Unlike the MMF with Ryan which in my opinion was just .. mechanical and made only because for some reasons it had to be.. I like it much more with feelings (be they quick or slow) than without.
I cannot argue with a lot of what you said as its very reasonably put, but I never choose the sharing route when given the choice so it really isn't an issue for me. I could never bring myself to share someone I loved with a friend as it would be extremely awkward for me + the potential problem of feelings developing between them.
We all have our kinks and this isn't 1 for me, but then I like exhibitionism and stranger sex and I'm pretty certain people don't like them also.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically nothing for those who like F&D? This seems a really strange fucking decision considering this was meant to be a story primarily about a father/daughter relationship.
Characters: You can choose your name as well as your daughter's name. There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.
I'm guessing that part about the focus being on F/D content will need to be updated.
plenty of f+d content (sex and talking and dates) and some content with others (fdg 3some for example) and f+e and rest but if you play on pure f+d path then you'll have plenty to play although not as much if you include some extras on it.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
plenty of f+d content (sex and talking and dates) and some content with others (fdg 3some for example) and f+e and rest but if you play on pure f+d path then you'll have plenty to play although not as much if you include some extras on it.
Thanks for that :)
I do generally play for F&D as I find Elena really annoying (reminds me of Sophia who was also too pushy for me), but I do have a playthrough with Georgina & Olivia so I may try that out.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what is this ? no new the end chapter 3 ? what is the new in this version ?
It filled in some blanks that where not able to be completed in the first release v.28.
It also took some feedback and added it to the VN.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It filled in some blanks that where not able to be completed in the first release v.28.
It also took some feedback and added it to the VN.
What that needs is a remake. Something to replace all the bad choices, and let that poor girl win.
Or at least get everybody else fired. Could have taken video or pictures of what happens in those after-parties.
That would have been the end of everybody's career, don't you think?
I think he made her loose on purpose to end the game in the next chapter.
No modeling job no more story..The End.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Hi everybody,

I don't know if it is a bug or it was already meantioned but if you are on the Georgina Path and not on Cassandra than you miss the beach scene with Georgina. You need to be on Cassandra Path at least until the scene where Cassandra tries to kiss the D. After that it doesn't matter if you "let her continue" or "refuse" you will see the scene with Georgina but if you are not on Cassandra Path before that you will miss it.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So, when BBC fucks your girl when youre just sit and watch its now called "sharing", right...yeah.
even personally i would not likely watch such scenes, but yes, exactly THAT is sharing (you agree to happen).
You don't have to play that route and you can easy avoid it.
NTR would be if you DON'T agree to that.

I still wait for the day when people understand the difference between netorare (NTR), netori and netorase.

EDIT: And just to point that out -> i am in the fraction "no MMF", but still i know the difference between PLAY a route on own will and being forced to see (and you are clearly NOT forced to see if you don't want to)

Mar 26, 2018
Guys....

I'm not objecting the idea of sharing route but really, what will be your reaction to see in chapter 4 that dee lose interest in F as lover and also she carries Martin's baby and she says to father "You will be the only one in my life, but just as F, I thought we could be more but I was wrong!" and I think you can guess the rest of it.

All I'm saying is that, after all those hard choices that had to be made as F to be able to get the full attention and love from Dee, It could be better that the MMF route just stayed as just-a-simple-fling-route... Don't you think saying "I love you" to Martin and accepting his creampie was a little bit too much!?
Can you give a reason why should the guys who doesn't like sharing should bother anyways ? Since the route is OPTIONAL i can't see a problem here..The fact that Dee said to Martin that she "love him" should not bother anyone that they are not into sharing since they never encounter that situation..For example i have no idea what's going on with Elena and Jennifer route because i don't like hence i have no reason to argue about anything in that route in here..

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes