Trikus

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoiler for Sunshine Love: Georgina is modelling and has a new manager. Nicole asks if she still has feelings for him. You can choose if she is happy or sad. Well, there is only one guy Georgina shows any interest in during DMD and unless she breaks up with F, that can mean only one thing. F is her manager a few years after DMD is set to end. My guess, Tyra gets outed for helping to rig the contest. She is stripped of the crown and since so many people think D was the real winner anyway, D is crowned the winner. This leads to Cassandra getting her reputation back and decides to open her own agency along with F, D and Georgina's support. F becomes D and Georgina's manager.

Oct 21, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible to change character names in the code? If so any idea which file I need to edit? Just a display name, I assume if I start changing variables it would break the game, I just hope display names are easy to change without consequence since you can do it for F and D at any time no problem

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Spoiler for Sunshine Love: Georgina is modelling and has a new manager. Nicole asks if she still has feelings for him. You can choose if she is happy or sad. Well, there is only one guy Georgina shows any interest in during DMD and unless she breaks up with F, that can mean only one thing. F is her manager a few years after DMD is set to end. My guess, Tyra gets outed for helping to rig the contest. She is stripped of the crown and since so many people think D was the real winner anyway, D is crowned the winner. This leads to Cassandra getting her reputation back and decides to open her own agency along with F, D and Georgina's support. F becomes D and Georgina's manager.
Was Georgina Nicole's sister in SL?

Marcaid

Feb 21, 2019
Hello to the creator and all fans of this wonderful game. I hope your holidays are shaping up to be lovely and that each of you is keeping healthy, and happy as best you can.

I am sorry if this information has been posted already, and if it has then simply ignore it. I recently discovered that this and many other wonderful games offered to us here are being sold on an Italian website. I can only assume these sales are without the permission of their creators as it seems no credit is given to any of them and often the names of the games are changed. Below I have provided a link to this specific title so that perhaps someone can contact the creator, and they may take legal action.

Again, I am sorry to bring such news during this festive time of year, but I don't like to see anyone taken advantage of who has worked so tirelessly to create such a splendid game.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I keep getting rollback errors with the last update. Downloaded it twice now but none of my saves will load. Any fix to that?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Was Georgina Nicole's sister in SL?
yup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I refuse to share my daughter. Is there no new content for those who made this choice?
It was only a revision, not a full update. So no, no new content for the F and D only crew. That will be around March since they are taking January off and Sunshine Love is in February.

Last edited by a moderator:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
That is why Georgina, Cassandra and Angie worked so hard with her. They got her to the level where she can wear that and at least fake the confidence.
Hmm, we didn't see what they do to give Dee so much confidence.
And in the scene where she publicly gets completely nude in front of a big audience (maybe even in front of cameras who send the pictures in the whole world), absolute nothing is shown about her feelings and thoughts to the player.
Usually we get a thousand lines of inner dialogue for every thought she has in her pretty head ... and then, in a situation where it really would be interesting to know what she thinks and feels: nothing. Standing there like a shop window dummy with the same charisma.
I say it's a wasted opportunity.

Still ... seeing her getting nude in public was entertaining. (y) Even when the scene only lasts for 3 or 4 renders and minimal dialogue.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Since there still left 5 or 6( in the F and D only Path 6 are left) levels of corruption to unlock, what are your opinion on those, vanillan crap or more extreme stuff?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, we didn't see what they do to give Dee so much confidence.
And in the scene where she publicly gets completely nude in front of a big audience (maybe even in front of cameras who send the pictures in the whole world), absolute nothing is shown about her feelings and thoughts to the player.
Usually we get a thousand lines of inner dialogue for every thought she has in her pretty head ... and then, in a situation where it really would be interesting to know what she thinks and feels: nothing. Standing there like a shop window dummy with the same charisma.
I say it's a wasted opportunity.

Still ... seeing her getting nude in public was entertaining. (y) Even when the scene only lasts for 3 or 4 renders and minimal dialogue.
Knowing what was going on in D's head would have been interesting.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes